I Am The Goat...

NumburrOne

Dec 31, 2013
My great grandfather was part of a group of people who had goat testicle transplants.
I am the last living goat testicle transplant heir...
I am the Goat...
It' was believed by the traveling doctor who did these ....
Male impotence would be overcome...
Mr Brinkley was the doctors name...

John Romulus Brinkley (later John Richard Brinkley; July 8, 1885 – May 26, 1942) was a controversial American medical doctor who experimented with xenotransplantation of goat testicles into humans as a means of curing male impotence in clinics across several states, and an advertising and radio pioneer who began the era of Mexican border blaster radio. Though he was stripped of his license to practice medicine in some states, Brinkley, a crowd favorite and natural showman, still launched two campaigns for Kansas governor, one of which was nearly successful. Brinkley's rise to fame and fortune was as precipitous as his eventual fall; at the height of his career he had amassed millions of dollars and fancy cars, and yet died sick and nearly penniless, as a result of the large number of malpractice, wrongful death and fraud suits brought against him.

John R. Brinkley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have to admit one thing...
The Insaneness of the matter made me think of how I could ever get back at this doctor even though he was gone....
So I searched out his granddaughter and initiated a pursuit to capture her heart and impregnate her with the last know heirloom goat testicle transplant semen.
The goat lives on in Dr. Brinkleys tree now...
:eusa_whistle:

So was the son/daughter of your grandfather born before or after the goat ballbag?

So one of your parents are born of.goatballs? Did they have god like facial hair or what?

So one of your parents are born of.goatballs? Did they have god like facial hair or what?

no it was my great grandfather who had a goat testicle transplant by dr. Brinkley, it was supposed to cure impotency ... my dad was born with goat genes in the scrotum dna..
I have it also... I will not describe the inhumanity of the disfigurement .. :eusa_whistle::eusa_liar:

Ill bet you have nice kicks though bro have you tried mma? None of those dustyassed fools kick harder than a goat.

You ever get the urge to eat the weed your friends are smoking or naww?

Ill bet you have nice kicks though bro have you tried mma? None of those dustyassed fools kick harder than a goat.

You ever get the urge to eat the weed your friends are smoking or naww?

I have found myself grazing in a field ...
:eusa_shhh:

baaaaaa....

Would you let a homosexual goat babysit your children?

Hillary clintons body, sara palins brain and weve got ourselves a real danger to society on our hands

I would like to see the face of a child born from a goat testicle

Im not the goat keeper. I am one level above the gentleman. Youve gotten lucky.

My great grandfather was part of a group of people who had goat testicle transplants.
I am the last living goat testicle transplant heir...
I am the Goat...
It' was believed by the traveling doctor who did these ....
Male impotence would be overcome...
Mr Brinkley was the doctors name...

jug_baffled.jpg

Apparently Mr.Brinkley only performed the procedure on 34 patients. I call him Mr.Brinkley since he was not really a doctor, he never graduated from med school (Bennet Medical College in Chicago). For $500, he had purchased a diploma from the Eclectic Medical University of Kansas City, Missouri. As absurd as it sounds, this piece of paper gave him the right to practice medicine in Arkansas, Kansas, and a few other states.

I had actually never heard of the procedure till now, and for good reason, it's been discontinued for almost a century!

Forum List

Back