I am so very privileged to be able to vote

Syriusly

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2014
This morning I stood in line at 7 a.m. waiting to exercise my right and privilege to vote- along with other Americans of every size, shape and color. All of us there because we are Americans who care about our country.

Congratulations to every one who voted today.

I am glad to live in a country where I can vote.

voting , not a big deal in my opinion . Been voting close to 50 years and the country just seems to be getting more and more messed up . I didn't vote in a couple of elections [purposely] ,. Still , voting is not a big deal to me although I mostly do vote . I did vote this time Syriusly .

voting , not a big deal in my opinion . Been voting close to 50 years and the country just seems to be getting more and more messed up . I didn't vote in a couple of elections [purposely] ,. Still , voting is not a big deal to me although I mostly do vote . I did vote this time Syriusly .

I have been to too many places in the world where voting doesn't really happen or it can be actually dangerous to vote to take our privilege of voting for granted.

I am proud of being an American- I am proud we have free elections, I am proud to be part of them.

This morning I stood in line at 7 a.m. waiting to exercise my right and privilege to vote- along with other Americans of every size, shape and color. All of us there because we are Americans who care about our country.

Won't matter much longer.

The grandkids voted at elementary school today. 60-40 for Trump. I guess the educational system isn't THAT fucked up.
It starts to change in middle school.

Most elementary schools don't dare get into politics when there is barely even any history being taught at that level.

Four U.S. elections in a row have not stemmed the steady decline of America. And, this one will?
Career politicians and their federal government have sold the country down the river… Fact

Four U.S. elections in a row have not stemmed the steady decline of America. And, this one will?
Career politicians and their federal government have sold the country down the river… Fact
Silly bastards like you are just old fuddys to damned stupid to see what a wonderful life we lead compared to what it has been in the past. No, you are not going to be allowed to take us back to the bad old days.

Silly bastards like you are just old fuddys to damned stupid to see what a wonderful life we lead compared to what it has been in the past. No, you are not going to be allowed to take us back to the bad old days.
The federal government is swimming in red ink

I voted, for what it's worth. Fedcoats and career politicians of both parties let us become sucessfully 'balkanized' for cheap labor (Repubs) and future POTUS votes (Dems) coming to fruition today, for the last 16 years. If the Hill-Beast wins, I give up totally on ballots.

I VOTED! :D

CwxLfN6UQAAm4kr.jpg

Won't matter much longer.

It will always matter regardless of how the anti-Americans think.

'the steady decline of America'

How?

Manufacturing continues to get wiped out.........unaffordable healthcare...........borders remain porous............debt continues to skyrocket..........return of a full bore cold-war..........middle-east continues to implode..........encroachment of gun rights.........increase in political correctness..........continued politicalization of Fed. Gov't branches..........runaway micro-mgmt. in Fed. regulations..........continued social diviseness as a result of 'identity politics'...........and a cemented entrenchment in Fedcoat corruption; these are just starters if Hillary wins.

Forum List

Back