I am Seriously Puzzled about This...

He didn't lie about anything. Trying to reassure people is not lying to them,

Uh, it is if they take unnecessary risks and Die.

View attachment 413933

People who took unnecessary risks are still doing it today. There are groups of people out there who feel no need to wear masks and social distance. They feel a lot of this is BS, and to some degree, I see their point. As I stated repeatedly, concerned people would no more take virus advice from the President than they would political advise from Drs Fauci and Birx, who has addressed the country on numerous occasions with the blessings of our President.

People who took unnecessary risks are still doing it today. There are groups of people out there who feel no need to wear masks and social distance. They feel a lot of this is BS, and to some degree, I see their point. As I stated repeatedly, concerned people would no more take virus advice from the President than they would political advise from Drs Fauci and Birx, who has addressed the country on numerous occasions with the blessings of our President.

Guy, you can spin all day... Trump is the one who made mask wearing a SOCIAL ISSUE, instead of a medical one.

Guy, you can spin all day... Trump is the one who made mask wearing a SOCIAL ISSUE, instead of a medical one.

Trump never made any disparaging remarks about masks after the CDC and Dr. Fauci said it's time to wear one. He made fun of Biden but not because of the mask, but because he used his mask for political theater. Talk about spin; trying to blame a US President for a virus. You people have blamed the environment, hurricanes, tornadoes and now a virus on a Republican President, and the most amusing part is, you don't even realize how stupid you come off to other people.

There is a movement of voters who are surfacing these days (I assume this is legitimate) who make the following claim:

"I am a Republican but I'm voting for Biden."

Somebody please explain to me how anyone who is a Republican can read or be aware of the Democrat platform for 2020, and vote for Joe Biden.

I see one possibility...I disagree with it, but I understand it...Republicans are turned off by Donald Trump's personality and manner, and don't want to vote for him.

But that is a reason not to vote. How can anyone who claims to be a Republican see the Democrat platform and not be totally repulsed by it?

I don't get it.
Trump's personality and manner suck, but even if he was a likable, genial person, there would be plenty of reason to dump that fool.

Your smear job isn't based on facts---record number of voters voted for trump. The lib and their propaganda arm smears about his personality aren't based on facts but manipulations.

There is a movement of voters who are surfacing these days (I assume this is legitimate) who make the following claim:

"I am a Republican but I'm voting for Biden."

Somebody please explain to me how anyone who is a Republican can read or be aware of the Democrat platform for 2020, and vote for Joe Biden.

I see one possibility...I disagree with it, but I understand it...Republicans are turned off by Donald Trump's personality and manner, and don't want to vote for him.

But that is a reason not to vote. How can anyone who claims to be a Republican see the Democrat platform and not be totally repulsed by it?

I don't get it.
Trump's personality and manner suck, but even if he was a likable, genial person, there would be plenty of reason to dump that fool.

Your smear job isn't based on facts---record number of voters voted for trump. The lib and their propaganda arm smears about his personality aren't based on facts but manipulations.
"record number of voters voted for trump"

Liar. Biden had more than Impeached Trump.

Forum List

Back