I am Seriously Puzzled about This...

Ethics and character voters, sick of the lies and divisive BS.
Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Sick of the lies and divisive BS, but votes for....Joe Biden????
Hey, could be delaying the required by law FBI report on domestic terrorism, critical of white supremacist movement. Maybe that the White House chief of staff has come out and said they have lost the covid fight and will not fight the virus. Could be the announcement that they are going to take 20,000 employees out of civil service, so they can hire and fire without recourse, causing one of his department heads to resisn, saying he was appointed by the president, but cannot support this kind of blatant move to make these people who swore an oath to the constitution, to swear allegiance to the sitting president or face removal. Could be be the money trump misappropriated in direct violation of the law, and the constitution to build his wall project. Could be abuse of military, disparaging veterans, and gold star families, his repeated siding with Putin, not even discussing or disapproving the bounties Russia put on American soldiers heads. Could be a lot of things. Take your pick.

Not even 1 of those are a real thing.
1. It is required by law, but only 4 months late.
FBI Won’t Deliver Report on White-Supremacist Terror Threat Until After Election 2. Covid: Trump's chief of staff admits US cannot control pandemic
3. Trump issues sweeping order for tens of thousands of career federal employees to lose civil service protections Trump appointee resigns over the president’s order removing job protections for many civil servants
4. Court Rules Trump’s Border Wall Built With ‘Illegal’ Funds A Week After Celebratory Visit

I am not going to post links explaining the rest, that are undeniably true, known contreversial moves by this president, as you well know.

Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter, just get your self up and quietly go clean your shoes.

There is no white supremacist problem
Antifa and Blm are full of white idiots causing trouble, those punks are hardly Supreme.

No one can control a pandemic
Best that we understand that.

Making it easier to hold people accountable
That's a good thing.

Mexico is indirectly paying for the wall. As promised

What else ya got?
No white supremacist problem. The head of the FBI disagrees and that is what he told congress last Tuesday.
FBI Director: White-Supremacist Violence Accounts for Majority of Domestic-Terrorism Arrests Since Last October
I see you are a defeatist also. Glad you never served under me.

Nice rationalizing, but we have seen trump move people and fire people for spilling the beans, including multiple inspector generals.

Mexico is not paying for jackshit. The money for the wall was stolen from the funds allocated for construction of military base schools for dependents of servicemen, repairing the Naval training base severly damaged when Hurricane Michael came ashore 15 miles away in 2018, not repaired due to funding after the Hurricane made the landfall at Mexico Beach.

I read. You should try it. It's not just for kids in school anymore.

There is no white supremist problem -
When White Supremists kill a small proportion of the number of blacks killed by blacks on any weekend in Chicago - let me know.
When they do the damage white soy boy Antifa do - let me know.
Make sure that you aren't counting Iranian propaganda used to sow discontent though.

I doubt that you served ( for the US, anyway)
You seem like a guy that would get killed by friendly fire
Tell it to the head of the FBI. He testified before congress, not me, and he was appointed by trump.

Yeah, I'm sure that's it. Sick of the lies and divisive BS, but votes for....Joe Biden????
Hey, could be delaying the required by law FBI report on domestic terrorism, critical of white supremacist movement. Maybe that the White House chief of staff has come out and said they have lost the covid fight and will not fight the virus. Could be the announcement that they are going to take 20,000 employees out of civil service, so they can hire and fire without recourse, causing one of his department heads to resisn, saying he was appointed by the president, but cannot support this kind of blatant move to make these people who swore an oath to the constitution, to swear allegiance to the sitting president or face removal. Could be be the money trump misappropriated in direct violation of the law, and the constitution to build his wall project. Could be abuse of military, disparaging veterans, and gold star families, his repeated siding with Putin, not even discussing or disapproving the bounties Russia put on American soldiers heads. Could be a lot of things. Take your pick.

FBI Won’t Deliver Report on White-Supremacist Terror Threat Until After Election 2. Covid: Trump's chief of staff admits US cannot control pandemic
3. Trump issues sweeping order for tens of thousands of career federal employees to lose civil service protections Trump appointee resigns over the president’s order removing job protections for many civil servants
4. Court Rules Trump’s Border Wall Built With ‘Illegal’ Funds A Week After Celebratory Visit

I am not going to post links explaining the rest, that are undeniably true, known contreversial moves by this president, as you well know.

Don't try to bullshit a bullshitter, just get your self up and quietly go clean your shoes.

Antifa and Blm are full of white idiots causing trouble, those punks are hardly Supreme.

That's a good thing.

What else ya got?
No white supremacist problem. The head of the FBI disagrees and that is what he told congress last Tuesday.
FBI Director: White-Supremacist Violence Accounts for Majority of Domestic-Terrorism Arrests Since Last October

Nice rationalizing, but we have seen trump move people and fire people for spilling the beans, including multiple inspector generals.

Mexico is not paying for jackshit. The money for the wall was stolen from the funds allocated for construction of military base schools for dependents of servicemen, repairing the Naval training base severly damaged when Hurricane Michael came ashore 15 miles away in 2018, not repaired due to funding after the Hurricane made the landfall at Mexico Beach.

When White Supremists kill a small proportion of the number of blacks killed by blacks on any weekend in Chicago - let me know.
Make sure that you aren't counting Iranian propaganda used to sow discontent though.

Tell it to the head of the FBI. He testified before congress, not me, and he was appointed by trump.

And that fuckstick will go as soon as Trump is reelected.

There is a movement of voters who are surfacing these days (I assume this is legitimate) who make the following claim:

"I am a Republican but I'm voting for Biden."

Somebody please explain to me how anyone who is a Republican can read or be aware of the Democrat platform for 2020, and vote for Joe Biden.

I see one possibility...I disagree with it, but I understand it...Republicans are turned off by Donald Trump's personality and manner, and don't want to vote for him.

But that is a reason not to vote. How can anyone who claims to be a Republican see the Democrat platform and not be totally repulsed by it?

I don't get it.
If you don’t oppose it, you’re complicit in the hate, the cruelty, the dishonesty, the disgusting behavior.

Hmmmm...And what should happen to Trump supporters in a Democratic victory?

They should realize just how diseased they have become regardless of the outcome. On another thread, blobbers were telling me that Trump being a billion in debt was a good thing. You guys are embarrassments. You shouldn’t enjoy it so much

That's a good thing.

What else ya got?

And that fuckstick will go as soon as Trump is reelected.
He selected him to replace the other republicans he selected. He just cannot seem to find one the will disregard the oath the the constitution for one that will toe the party line, whether true or not. I do not believe the "fuckstick" will be reelected. He might even be indicted by a grand jury if he hasn't already, but action held while he is in office. After all, he UN-indicted co-conspirator #1 and co-conspirator #2 (his long time lawyer/fixer) has already been to jail and released because the pres let covid get out of hand.

There is a movement of voters who are surfacing these days (I assume this is legitimate) who make the following claim:

Somebody please explain to me how anyone who is a Republican can read or be aware of the Democrat platform for 2020, and vote for Joe Biden.

I see one possibility...I disagree with it, but I understand it...Republicans are turned off by Donald Trump's personality and manner, and don't want to vote for him.

But that is a reason not to vote. How can anyone who claims to be a Republican see the Democrat platform and not be totally repulsed by it?

I don't get it.
It's far more likely to be pure bullshit and more disinformation from the left. Be suspicious of every you see especially if the source is the MSM. They're slinging a lot of pure shit these days.

You mean the same FBI that hid evidence they had since last December that would have devastated the Biden campaign if they told the White House or the public?

I don't get it.
He inappropriately touches children and assaults his SS wives. He has been accused of shoving his fingers in one of his aides.
Biden lies all the freakin time.
Biden threatens to fight civilians who disagree with him and tells the other side to kiss his ass.
You must not have been born in TN. Tennesseans usually have more intellectual honesty than this.

A democrat claiming the conservatives/republicans are authoritarians... hahahahaha!!
You, who supports a complete nanny state, wishes to regulate and tax every conceivable thing, wants government involved in damn near everything, calling others authoritarians.

You folks really are twisted.

Well our authoritarian leader got rid of Commie Care fines that were leveled against citizens who couldn't afford to buy health insurance.

You mean the same FBI that hid evidence they had since last December that would have devastated the Biden campaign if they told the White House or the public?
That is your story, so you stick to it. The Biden son accusations have not changed any minds, and look like an act of desperation. That is why not featured in any of the new ads by the trump campaign. If it makes you feel warm an fuzzy, cuddle with it and watch the election returns.

That is your story, so you stick to it. The Biden son accusations have not changed any minds, and look like an act of desperation. That is why not featured in any of the new ads by the trump campaign. If it makes you feel warm an fuzzy, cuddle with it and watch the election returns.

Getting paid for influence should bring concern to every American voter. It's not like this is something new with him. He was doing it as VP.

Party over country is like driving the wrong way down a one way street, We don't need any president Republican or Democrat who loudly proclaims to work only for half the country.

Getting paid for influence should bring concern to every American voter. It's not like this is something new with him. He was doing it as VP.
I remember the investment of ad money on facebook in a 13 state strategy that just happened to coincide with poling from the presidents, the campaign money from the NRA that turned out to have been donated by the Russians and trying to get their girl to meet with trump, before she was charged, jailed and deported, and the massive cash transactions from former Soviet and other foreign buyers of trump real estate while he has been in office and just cannot work up any emotion for your during election Biden BS. Sorry. Outrage used up as your boy has been in office too long.

I don't get it.
If you don’t oppose it, you’re complicit in the hate, the cruelty, the dishonesty, the disgusting behavior.

They should realize just how diseased they have become regardless of the outcome. On another thread, blobbers were telling me that Trump being a billion in debt was a good thing. You guys are embarrassments. You shouldn’t enjoy it so much

Non answer...I asked you what you think should happen with supporters? Not what you think of them, we already know your contempt.

I don't get it.

Non answer...I asked you what you think should happen with supporters? Not what you think of them, we already know your contempt.

They should realize just how diseased they have become regardless of the outcome.

Hopefully Biden Care (if elected) will set up some institutions for the mentally ill blob supporters.

I think they'll go back to their favorite book 1984 for that answer. I believe the government had resisters re-programed.

I don't get it.

They should realize just how diseased they have become regardless of the outcome.

Hopefully Biden Care (if elected) will set up some institutions for the mentally ill blob supporters.

Are all Trump supporters “diseased”, and in need of “institutionalized “?

I don't get it.

Sure...we can go on with this...

Yes, all diseased...institutionalized....and in need of being educated. "Re-educated" infers they were educated at some point.

I don't get it.

Yes, all diseased...institutionalized....and in need of being educated. "Re-educated" infers they were educated at some point.

I want everyone to take in this disgusting, Communist like attitude Candy displays here..It is putrid in its anti American bent.
To be honest Candy, I don’t harbor the hatred you seem to harbor against those who hold differing political opinions, in fact, I really think you post many times for shock value, and to troll...But, in case you’re not tongue in cheek here, then I sincerely believe you are one evil bitch.

I don't get it.

I want everyone to take in this disgusting, Communist like attitude Candy displays here..It is putrid in its anti American bent.
To be honest Candy, I don’t harbor the hatred you seem to harbor against those who hold differing political opinions, in fact, I really think you post many times for shock value, and to troll...But, in case you’re not tongue in cheek here, then I sincerely believe you are one evil bitch.

Whatever...the OP (and you) can't understand why republicans are voting for Biden--supposedly. Trump is a disgusting pervert. Unless you're truly a piece of shit yourself, you'd admit that. And you pretend that you can't understand why there are republicans who will not vote for him?

Really?

Whatever...the OP (and you) can't understand why republicans are voting for Biden--supposedly. Trump is a disgusting pervert. Unless you're truly a piece of shit yourself, you'd admit that. And you pretend that you can't understand why there are republicans who will not vote for him?

There are plenty of Democrats who will be voting for Trump as well. Surveys taken at his rallies revealed that 12 to 18% were registered Democrats. You are correct, we don't need a pervert in the White House.

Unknown.jpeg

Forum List

Back