I am right of center economically

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I am right of center economically, hows that for a liberal? hahaha
-I believe in private corporations
-I believe in merit
-I believe in making as much money as humanly possible and I don't have any problem with someone having 10, 20 or 50 billion dollars in the bank.
-I believe 90% of such wealth such go to their children when they die.
-I believe in letting wall street have at least some of their fun
-I believe there maybe some bad regulations that need to be trimmed.

I'd go crazy if some leftist government started making everything government centralized as I really do hate communism.

As long as the business or corporations pay their taxes they're welcome to make as much money as god in heaven.

-I believe in merit
-I believe in making as much money as humanly possible and I don't have any problem with someone having 10, 20 or 50 billion dollars in the bank.

I'd go crazy if some leftist government started making everything government centralized as I really do hate communism.

As long as the business or corporations pay their taxes they're welcome to make as much money as god in heaven.
I believe you know shit about budgets.

• Banned
-I believe in merit

You're the one that supports idiots that keep making sure we don't have one. lol. Maybe you're the one that don't know anything.

-I believe in merit

are you a republican again matt, at least until the wind blows a different way?.........

-I believe in merit

You're the one that supports idiots that keep making sure we don't have one. lol. Maybe you're the one that don't know anything.
Please supply evidence.

• Banned
-I believe in merit

are you a republican again matt, at least until the wind blows a different way?.........

Nah, I am someone that will sit in the center and watch all hell break lose for a while.

-I believe in merit

Nah, I am someone that will sit in the center and watch all hell break lose for a while.
You're a liar and we have dozens of your postings to prove it.

-I believe in merit

You're mostly a whiney twat.

-I believe in merit

The slow meander back to the right begins lol

-I believe in merit

you lost any credibility you had matt....your dean like tantrums about trump and then after he won how you praised the guy some,and then went back to bad mouthing him ....here is a book written for people like you....

-I believe in merit

There is no way anyone could believe in this and support the far left..

I call BS on you!

-I believe in merit

I call BS on you!

Obama and clinton are center politically. Someone that was a real leftist would shut down many of the corporations and nationalize nearly everything.

-I believe in merit

I call BS on you!

Obama and clinton are center politically. Someone that was a real leftist would shut down many of the corporations and nationalize nearly everything.

And you just have proven you are a far left drone and do not support what you claim.

Obama is very far left and Clinton had to move far left in order to try and gain support.

The Obama Legacy is dead and you lost the election.

The far left is in shambles..

-I believe in merit

So you're saying your fellow sunshine pumpers are commies?

-I believe in merit

Who hijacked Mathew's account?

-I believe in merit

I call BS on you!

How? Incremental steps or all at once?

Forum List

Back