I am presently Briggs, but someone is using my real account

Sorry for your dog. I still miss all the dogs I've had. It is a cruel joke that the have shorter lives than we do.
It sure is. I was so hurt that my son gave me his lab to comfort me because they were getting 2 new dogs. She is old and blind but really a sweetheart.

In normal times, for the past 11 years I see people once a month when I check my mail. I always have my dogs, and they are better company than most people. present company excluded of course.

In normal times, for the past 11 years I see people once a month when I check my mail. I always have my dogs, and they are better company than most people. present company excluded of course.
I adore dogs.. I know Maddie (the Lab) won't be with us long but I still love her.

Did you remember the picture of the shih Tzu? She was beautiful!

I know very little navajo, yatehay!
Dineh Binishtali!
i. heard it at dances
does that help?
Actually, it loses some of the mystery! I was just looking to see what the "NEW" Jackson has been writing. If I get the account back, I wonder if she/he was a lefti or right.

Well now Alleged jackson dba briggs, that puts me in a quandry. How I answer could be used for validation for some evil purpose I havnt thought. So if I tell the truth, and say "yeah I do, animals especially dogs catch my eye" , then if you are indeed the perportrator of some unknown scheme, it might be of benifit to you ...somehow.
so if i deny the truth, otherwise known as a judas act in common parlance, it offers no ill gained advantage, yet could deny you legitimate benefit.
This might be to stressfull for me, i need a safe space.

What are they posting.
what could possibly be gained by such a diabolical scheme?
This is interesting, briggs, keep us posted because, as you know all of us are crazy bored.
wait a minute! Are you the real imposter?How do we know?
Yeah keep updating us about this nefarious scheme. You think it's Chinese in origin?
cool cool
I assure you I am the real Jackson, lol. If you look up mmy posts with briggs, you can see I finally had tell people I was Jackson and a conservative. They were calling me a Commie because I said Trump should act more presidential. Anyway, I am Jackson...waiting to hear what will happen.

Well hello there Jackson. I'm BATMAN
LOL Are you making fun of me? I wouldn't blame you

No. It was just a silly joke. I'm not that subtle when i make fun of someone.

Dineh Binishtali!
i. heard it at dances
does that help?
The mystery deepens! II went back to look at the posts and I can't get on the page anymore. In the members box, I typed Jackson and the name Came up in a colored box. When I click on that, it takes me to my account page. Now I can't get in~

Dineh Binishtali!
i. heard it at dances
does that help?
The mystery deepens! II went back to look at the posts and I can't get on the page anymore. In the members box, I typed Jackson and the name Came up in a colored box. When I click on that, it takes me to my account page. Now I can't get in~
i love a mystery

I did, that's "the white dog". I have seen this "Jackson" before.

Well now Alleged jackson dba briggs, that puts me in a quandry. How I answer could be used for validation for some evil purpose I havnt thought. So if I tell the truth, and say "yeah I do, animals especially dogs catch my eye" , then if you are indeed the perportrator of some unknown scheme, it might be of benifit to you ...somehow.
so if i deny the truth, otherwise known as a judas act in common parlance, it offers no ill gained advantage, yet could deny you legitimate benefit.
You are so funny! I'm laughing so hard!
What are they posting.
This is interesting, briggs, keep us posted because, as you know all of us are crazy bored.
Yeah keep updating us about this nefarious scheme. You think it's Chinese in origin?
cool cool
I assure you I am the real Jackson, lol. If you look up mmy posts with briggs, you can see I finally had tell people I was Jackson and a conservative. They were calling me a Commie because I said Trump should act more presidential. Anyway, I am Jackson...waiting to hear what will happen.

Then it's nice to meet you. I'm ROBIN/BRIGGS/JACKSON.

I did, that's "the white dog". I have seen this "Jackson" before.
Wll. I sent flacaltenn a message. He's not on the board right now.

when i searh posts by jackson, the most recent are from sunday. no picture, purple background.
You got in? Well, crap! I'm locked out of that too! Read some of the posts are the dem or GOP. I have to see what I am up against. Don't go further than Sunday because those are probably mine.

You are so funny! I'm laughing so hard!
What are they posting.
cool cool

Then it's nice to meet you. I'm ROBIN/BRIGGS/JACKSON.
move away if your gonna laugh, you know social distance and virus and stuff

Forum List

Back