I am presently Briggs, but someone is using my real account

Briggs

VIP Member
Jul 2, 2019
I wrote to the mods telling them I could not get back in after the website change. I had trouble with my password. So, they finally found "Briggs" that I used when I couldn't remember my password before. Anyway...on Sunday, I was notified that someone was using my account and sure enough, I just found it myself. Can I get my account back?

What are they posting.
what could possibly be gained by such a diabolical scheme?
This is interesting, briggs, keep us posted because, as you know all of us are crazy bored.
wait a minute! Are you the real imposter?How do we know?
Yeah keep updating us about this nefarious scheme. You think it's Chinese in origin?
cool cool

• Banned
What are they posting.
This is interesting, briggs, keep us posted because, as you know all of us are crazy bored.
Yeah keep updating us about this nefarious scheme. You think it's Chinese in origin?
cool cool
I assure you I am the real Jackson, lol. If you look up mmy posts with briggs, you can see I finally had tell people I was Jackson and a conservative. They were calling me a Commie because I said Trump should act more presidential. Anyway, I am Jackson...waiting to hear what will happen.

• Banned
What are they posting.
cool cool
Goodness sakes, you have me wondering now! Chinese!!!! Anyway, how would anyone get my information to open the account? I couldn't even get it!

well briggs formally known as jackson, or i guess jackson temoparily known as briggs,
I just don't see why someone would hijack an account on here. but that doesnt mean it doesnt happen.Don't take me the wrong way, I am not trying to be offensive, but I am highly amused by the situation for some reason and realize that can be easily perceived as something else.

Well I had a similar problem when they went to this new look. My password never changed as it is saved. When I went to this new site it ask for my password. I had saved it and new what it was but when I entered it the site rejected it. Eventually I just had to do a forget password and re-enter a new password.

I guess this is the price of progress but then again maybe the Mod Squad was messing with me for payback.

• Banned
well briggs formally known as jackson, or i guess jackson temoparily known as briggs,
I just don't see why someone would hijack an account on here. but that doesnt mean it doesnt happen.Don't take me the wrong way, I am not trying to be offensive, but I am highly amused by the situation for some reason and realize that can be easily perceived as something else.
Something else like what? I wonder...if when I was Briggs, someone cam on new to the board and wanted to use the name Jackson. The website wouldn't tell that they couldn't because I was changed to Briggs. When he put in the info, it came up with my info. So this new Jackson has "been here since 2009, but that is ME! You think?

Hell, I guess if your set up to auto login, somebody who knows more than me about it could steal your info off your device.
yet the real meat of the mystery remains....motive.

• Banned
Well I had a similar problem when they went to this new look. My password never changed as it is saved. When I went to this new site it ask for my password. I had saved it and new what it was but when I entered it the site rejected it. Eventually I just had to do a forget password and re-enter a new password.

I guess this is the price of progress but then again maybe the Mod Squad was messing with me for payback.
Thank you for sharing that with me. I was beginning to think I was crazy!

Thank you for sharing that with me. I was beginning to think I was crazy!
[/QUOTE

You got a problem with crazy?

bigot

Hell, I guess if your set up to auto login, somebody who knows more than me about it could steal your info off your device.
yet the real meat of the mystery remains....motive.
I wonder if someone new just signed in with Jackson and got my account. Kilroy said he had trouble signing in too, but he had auto save for he password. I didn't

What are they posting.
cool cool
I assure you I am the real Jackson, lol. If you look up mmy posts with briggs, you can see I finally had tell people I was Jackson and a conservative. They were calling me a Commie because I said Trump should act more presidential. Anyway, I am Jackson...waiting to hear what will happen.

Well hello there Jackson. I'm BATMAN

I woulda started a new account and used the name"therealjackson" to replace it. I might have used"realfuckingrealjacksonyouimposterhandlestealingpieceofpondscum"
but thats just me, biggs is fine.
just to keep things from getting confusing, i will call you jackson dba briggs.

What are they posting.
cool cool

wow batman, i am such a huuuge fan...!

What are they posting.
cool cool

LOL Are you making fun of me? I wouldn't blame you

I woulda started a new account and used the name"therealjackson" to replace it. I might have used"realfuckingrealjacksonyouimposterhandlestealingpieceofpondscum"
I should have used that..a little long but it works! tHANK YOU! I LIKED Jackson.

I should have used that..a little long but it works! tHANK YOU! I LIKED Jackson.
almost guarantee it is available

almost guarantee it is available
I don't know. It's so sexy, someone probably has it!

Forum List

Back