"I Am Outraged" DC Bishop Denounces trump's Visit To Church After Police Clear Protesters With Tear Gas

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
This bishop is outraged that trump was at one of her churches.

She most certainly wasn't told he was coming and didn't have permission to be there. She found out he was there from the news.

He didn't pray when he was there either. He just used it and a bible for a photo op.

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 9.05.28 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 9.07.10 PM.png

She most certainly wasn't told he was coming and didn't have permission to be there. She found out he was there from the news.

He didn't pray when he was there either. He just used it and a bible for a photo op.

View attachment 344213View attachment 344214

Gee, yet ANOTHER "Orange Man Bad" thread. Hilarious!

And these are the same assholes who VERY recently mocked President Trump for "hiding in his bunker". You just CAN'T make shit like this up.
Tards are the same wherever you meet them, Bluz. They stick their foot in their own mouth, call you a liar even as they make shit up, demand proof while unable to provide any themselves, blame you for their mistakes, and attack you for everything they have done!

They deserve nothing but a constant set of jumper cables to the balls!

Another Social Justice Warrior masquerading as a representative of God.

There was a reason Jesus never made Magdelene an apostle.
Easy to understand her outrage. He really did use it as a photo op. Churches and especially Bibles should not be used for a photo op. He didn't even take time to pray? He was wrong to go there.
1591073048071.png

And these are the same assholes who VERY recently mocked President Trump for "hiding in his bunker". You just CAN'T make shit like this up.
Tards are the same wherever you meet them, Bluz. They stick their foot in their own mouth, call you a liar even as they make shit up, demand proof while unable to provide any themselves, blame you for their mistakes, and attack you for everything they have done!

They deserve nothing but a constant set of jumper cables to the balls!
Fantastically stated, tf. Thanks.

Easy to understand her outrage. He really did use it as a photo op. Churches and especially Bibles should not be used for a photo op. He didn't even take time to pray? He was wrong to go there.
View attachment 344240
Ha-ha, you ARE a brainwashed moron, White. Hilarious!

View attachment 344213View attachment 344214

Holy tds

View attachment 344240

Do you believe Jesus, White 6? Are you part of the crew?

View attachment 344240

Yes. I believe in Jesus Christ, although I have failed him many times. Do you?

View attachment 344240

Absolutely.

But even the fallen angels believe in Jesus.

I long ago accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. You?

View attachment 344240

Absolutely.

But even the fallen angels believe in Jesus.

I long ago accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. You?
Yes. I was raised in the Methodist Churches of my parents and grandparents and helped my 100 plus year old great grand mother to her pew. I do not proselytize, and witness is a personal thing, although I have personally witnessed the power of the Lord and felt his presence and guidance at times in my life. I was baptized in a Baptist Church that I attended with my wife and kids for many years, although I am not attending now. No matter what anyone believes, at the very least those of good rearing respect the beliefs of others if they have none themselves and a photo op use of the bible and that church, especially at a time like this, shows no respect for those beliefs. He made another mistake.

New Topics

Forum List

Back