I am only voting De S

I don't give a damn about his reasons. If he wants to kill people he should be in a mental hospital or prison.

I don't think DeSantis wants to kill people. He's more of grifter and hustler than a killer. But a lot of his supporters want certain people killed or imprisoned, and that's the problem. The current crop of Republicans are paving the way for violent theocrats in the not-too-distant future...the "end-times" fuckers.

ATM, Ron has my support. Trump lost my support for many reasons. Especially his lies.
Trumps already lying. Saying he's going to build cities and end the deep state. Even if he was president, with a GOP majority, he simply doesn't have the authority to do either of those.
But his supporters soak up those little lies as if they were true. Like making Mexico pay for the wall. .
His supporters don't even care it's a lie.
Conservatives wonder why TF he's treating us like 10 yr olds, promising us a piece of candy when we get home, knowing there's no candy at home.

DeSantis is actually trying to earn votes. Trump just wants to talk people into it.

Forum List

Back