I am on a hunger strike until I speak to Ron Paul or Alex Jones

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
This thread is not for people who believe Federal reserve is a legitimate institution or that Obama or Bush represent American people. Decent American people, I want you to know that I am on a day 5 of hunger strike until I can speak to patriots of justice such as Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura etc. people who it is obvious to us that they care about America and the world in general. I need to speak to them, because I am convinced that I have a plan, they have the name and the exposure on the media. I will be updating my speeches, and will probably be looking thinner and thinner as time goes on, at first I did not think I could go past 2 days without food, but now the longer I go, the more I realize it is not so hard. I had enough of this world as it is and I know I can bring change with the help of real American patriots. I hope you join me in helping me get through to the people I mentioned. you can best keep updated on my speeches on my web site which I will pm you the link if you ask in private message, I know I am not allowed to share. Thank you for reading.

I'm pretty sure Alex Jones would prefer you just click on one of ads on his website, since his job is to make money of people like you.

This thread is not for people who believe Federal reserve is a legitimate institution or that Obama or Bush represent American people. Decent American people, I want you to know that I am on a day 5 of hunger strike until I can speak to patriots of justice such as Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura etc. people who it is obvious to us that they care about America and the world in general. I need to speak to them, because I am convinced that I have a plan, they have the name and the exposure on the media. I will be updating my speeches, and will probably be looking thinner and thinner as time goes on, at first I did not think I could go past 2 days without food, but now the longer I go, the more I realize it is not so hard. I had enough of this world as it is and I know I can bring change with the help of real American patriots. I hope you join me in helping me get through to the people I mentioned. you can best keep updated on my speeches on my web site which I will pm you the link if you ask in private message, I know I am not allowed to share. Thank you for reading.

Dude Jones isnt that hard to get a hold of. I called his number one time just to make sure i could talk to him if i ever wanted to about something and one of his staff answered and said they would schedule me to come in and talk to him sometime in the future if i wanted to.I didnt take him up on it sincei just wanted to see if i could get through and I did.so why dont you just call him up and ask about setting an appointment up to see him,its not that hard? there is a thing called a telephone you know? He isnt going to call you,you got to call HIM.:lol:

Dude Jones isnt that hard to get a hold of. I called his number one time just to make sure i could talk to him if i ever wanted to about something and one of his staff answered and said they would schedule me to come in and talk to him sometime in the future if i wanted to.I didnt take him up on it sincei just wanted to see if i could get through and I did.so why dont you just call him up and ask about setting an appointment up to see him,its not that hard? there is a thing called a telephone you know? He isnt going to call you,you got to call HIM.:lol:
I will try to do that. I am on my day 6 of hunger strike though, so I'm feeling weak. I just got back from a 2 day trip, had to take my other dog to try to save his leg to a hospital. local veterinary suggested to amputate, but I could not, had to stay in motel over night, hoping for the best.

Last edited:
Well, I was on hunger strike for 10 days to try to talk to him, with no success. I made an official video to try to talk to him with no success, I called his number and left about 8 messages with no replies. I searched for what his solution is, and it seems to be food packets and iodine that he sells. I suspect he is a dingbat no different than Hillary Clinton. and I watched the 2 hour movie of him that listed as a "must see" in your profile. everything in the movie is right on and to the point, but so was everything in Hillary Clinton's attacks on George Bush when she was trying to get elected. AJ may not seek to get election, but he is profiting from this. I am not.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9OmOdXjn6Y]Official attempt to reach out to Ron Paul, Alex Jones, Jesse Ventura - YouTube[/ame]

He's hard to get a hold of if you question him, are skeptical of him, or aren't a consumer of his shwag. He is like any of those other raidio hosts, in the tank for the establishment. If you don't subscribe to his paradigm, he has no time for you.

Don't question his doctrine, he'll listen to you. Otherwise, sure, he'll talk to you. Gone are the days of truly independent radio, like Art Bell and Bill Cooper.

He's hard to get a hold of if you question him, are skeptical of him, or aren't a consumer of his shwag. He is like any of those other raidio hosts, in the tank for the establishment. If you don't subscribe to his paradigm, he has no time for you.

Don't question his doctrine, he'll listen to you. Otherwise, sure, he'll talk to you. Gone are the days of truly independent radio, like Art Bell and Bill Cooper.

you know I have heard from people say that he is part of the controlled opposition group.I never bought into it though because if that was the case,why would so many of the radio networks take him off the air.

They cancelled him on my station here in my city where I used to listen to him so that makes no sense unless maybe thats part of the design as well.Yeah the fact that they havent killed him off like they did with Bill Cooper,he just MIGHT be part of that controlled opposition.

He may be someone that just wants to profit from it all but not do anything about it like we do.

Yeah Cooper was a true patriot who wanted to do something about government corruption,hearing what you and someone else said though,Im not so sure now that Jones is any different than Glenn Beck who is definetly part of the controlled opposition.

I never once believed what many people here have said that he was part of the controlled opposition,not a true patriot like Cooper was because of not only getting cancelled by radio networks,but because he is telling the truth of whats going on that the establishment media isnt with excellent videos like the Obama deception.

But hearing all that stuff from you and what someone else just posted as well,he just MAY be part of that controlled opposition,just here to profit from government corruption with no intention of wanting to do something about it like Cooper did.

Something else that leads me to believe you may be right about him is he always endorced ron paul as a candidate for POTUS but Paul seems to be the ONLY one he ever spoke of which makes me suspecious of him as well because how come he never mentions Gary Johnsons name,an independent who had a lot of the same views of Paul promoting HIM fot the next POTUS? That to me is odd.

The fact that he never has had Johnson on his shows in the past,kinda makes me suspecious of Jones now. I wont stop listening to him of course,but hearing what you just said and your experience with him,Im kind of wary of him now.

I have heard other come on here before and say that he even though he is exposing government corruption,he isnt telling EVERYTHING he knows.That he telling about 90% of it,but he is holding back on the other 10% he knows is going on and not sharing it with us though.You know,that just may be true. cause again,why is he not going all out having Johnson on his show interviewing him all the tiem the way he did Paul?

[snip]I have heard other come on here before and say that he even though he is exposing government corruption,he isnt telling EVERYTHING he knows.That he telling about 90% of it,but he is holding back on the other 10% he knows is going on and not sharing it with us though.You know,that just may be true. cause again,why is he not going all out having Johnson on his show interviewing him all the tiem the way he did Paul?
Fox News always treated Ron Paul as a joker while he was IN the presidential race, and then as soon as he dropped out, all of a sudden the likes of Glen Beck and other "serious" big shots on Fox News all of a sudden began inviting Ron Paul as a once great candidate to seriously discuss the issues WHEN IT NO LONGER MATTERED...!!!!! you can guess why, right? - and as much as I respect Ron Paul, I MUST say that he was naïve to participate on that establishment media, THAT must be our distinction, our participation there ONLY GIVES THEM CREDEBILITY to later destroy us

New Topics

Forum List

Back