I am noticing women on the NFL sidelines during the game and it looks weird

Why they got to be involved in everything us men do????
Ever think that maybe they’re better at the job than the men they replaced? We’ve got two female coaches in Washington and considering the failures their predecessors were, I welcome the new viewpoints.

Ever think that maybe they’re better at the job than the men they replaced? We’ve got two female coaches in Washington and considering the failures their predecessors were, I welcome the new viewpoints.
Women cannot lead a group of men and you know that

Two choices:

If you like to have sex, someone to come home to and so on the the damn answer is no…

If those things do not appeal to you then yes, well unless gay then most likely no again…

Learn to share and women who like sports are usually better mates!

i have never come across a women who likes sports on Tinder

The problem is a woman is not satisfied with being boss, she has to be BOSSSY

That's what bosses are SUPPOSED to do.

Another poster called her an "equity hire". The first woman ANYTHING, has to be twice as good as any man at the job, before she will even be considered for the job. And she's going to have to be made of iron to put up with the crap that will be thrown her way by. All you want is a job you're good at and you get all of this other shit thrown at you.

I was one of the first female bank managers in Canada, back in the 1970's. I have some experience in that regard. And if you fail, it's going to make it twice as hard for the next woman who wants that job to be considered.

No pressure.

Look how many female bank managers there are today. I have some small part in help make that happen. You're welcome.

That's what bosses are SUPPOSED to do.

Another poster called her an "equity hire". The first woman ANYTHING, has to be twice as good as any man at the job, before she will even be considered for the job. And she's going to have to be made of iron to put up with the crap that will be thrown her way by. All you want is a job you're good at and you get all of this other shit thrown at you.

I was one of the first female bank managers in Canada, back in the 1970's. I have some experience in that regard. And if you fail, it's going to make it twice as hard for the next woman who wants that job to be considered.

No pressure.

Look how many female bank managers there are today. I have some small part in help make that happen. You're welcome.
Then if I raise my voice she will start to cry

i have never come across a women who likes sports on Tinder
Well that is the problem there…

Never use a dating app and meet someone while at a sporting event or sports bar and bam you will discover your perfect mate, well for you I doubt it but who the hell knows.

My Aunt loved sports and would even watch Bowling, they truly do exist but again your perfect mate most likely has made in China and need to be blown up…

Then if I raise my voice she will start to cry

No she won't. That's just all in your head. I've been a Boss Lady since the 1970's. I have NEVER cried when someone raised their voice to me. You believe that old fiction that female bosses are "emotional". We're not.

I've found men to be far more emotional and unable to handle being challenged. More of their ego is at stake. Even worse are those who cannot tolerated being challenged by an "inferior", like you fbj.

I had a lawyer that told me I couldn't go on vacation at the beginning of August until my reporting letters were up to date. There were reports outstanding from June, and that was unacceptable. The bank had called on one of my files and he wanted it completed immediately. I walked into his office and found all of the reports sitting on his signing table, all dated mid- to late June. I had prepared them all to go out before HE went on vacation, at the beginning of July.

I went on vacation as planned.

Well that is the problem there…

Never use a dating app and meet someone while at a sporting event or sports bar and bam you will discover your perfect mate, well for you I doubt it but who the hell knows.

My Aunt loved sports and would even watch Bowling, they truly do exist but again your perfect mate most likely has made in China and need to be blown up…

I watch baseball, tennis and figure skating. I used to have season's tickets to the Toronto Blue Jays, both at Exhibition Stadium and at the Skydome/Rogers Centre - 6th row centre right above the Blue Jays dug out. Straight line to the pitcher's mound. I have flown to Boston on a Friday night for a Patriots games, and scalped tickets when we got there. I was dating a Dolphins fan at the time.

I've been to Rogers Cup and had planned to fly to Paris for the French Open before Rafa retires (my favourite player), but with covid, last year didn't happen and this year isn't looking good either. One of my friends get US Open tickets every year. Maybe that'll have to do it.

I was a huge football fan in the 1970's but fell in love with baseball when a friend took me to my first live game at Exhibition Stadium - the Mistake by the Lake. Plus I literally had a home team to cheer for.

Right now there's 4CC Figure Skating Championships on. The Australian Open Tennis. My friend around the corner wants me to come over and watch football with her today, getting ready for the Superbowl in three weeks, and the Olympic Games starts in two weeks.

I still haven't watched all of the European Figure Skating Championships from last weekend. Oh yeah - I follow the Raptors too.

I watch baseball, tennis and figure skating. I used to have season's tickets to the Toronto Blue Jays, both at Exhibition Stadium and at the Skydome/Rogers Centre - 6th row centre right above the Blue Jays dug out. Straight line to the pitcher's mound. I have flown to Boston on a Friday night for a Patriots games, and scalped tickets when we got there. I was dating a Dolphins fan at the time.

I've been to Rogers Cup and had planned to fly to Paris for the French Open before Rafa retires (my favourite player), but with covid, last year didn't happen and this year isn't looking good either. One of my friends get US Open tickets every year. Maybe that'll have to do it.

I was a huge football fan in the 1970's but fell in love with baseball when a friend took me to my first live game at Exhibition Stadium - the Mistake by the Lake. Plus I literally had a home team to cheer for.

Right now there's 4CC Figure Skating Championships on. The Australian Open Tennis. My friend around the corner wants me to come over and watch football with her today, getting ready for the Superbowl in three weeks, and the Olympic Games starts in two weeks.

I still haven't watched all of the European Figure Skating Championships from last weekend. Oh yeah - I follow the Raptors too.
Cubs fan but was also a Expos fans and will never follow the Nationals because MLB betrayal to Montreal.

Basketball has always been the Trailblazers.

Football always the 49’ers.

Hockey was the Stars but nothing else…

Growing up my Auntie and I would watch everything from Baseball to Figure Skating, and most of the women in my family were or are big sporting fans…

I had a female Cousin that followed the White Sox’s for one whole year and brought me a bunch of White Sox memorabilia even though I am a Cubs fan…

My aunt favorite sport was Boxing and even though it was fake she loved AWA wrestling…

So FBJ should learn women and sports have a long history from father’s taking their daughters to baseball games for free in the golden days of Baseball…

Women cannot lead a group of men and you know that
Really? They can't?

My younger daughter commands an Army unit in the 101st Airborne and she does just fine. In fact, he unit is so well trained, they raid her command for troops needed in other units for deployment.

In regards to women on the sideline, my older daughter probably has attended more professional and college football games than you have. She played 4 years of high school flag football. She was the coach and played in the girl's Powderpuff game her senior year. As to her knowledge of the game, I would put her up against anyone.

Forum List

Back