I am not even white but I agree with this totally

grbb

VIP Member
Oct 15, 2016
58382108_2075193245925728_8721495616439451648_n.jpg

I am wearing jeans. Anyone complain that I am appropriating white culture? My country is now a democracy. Are we appropriating white culture? You bet we are. If a culture is wise, advance, and smart, of course, we're copying it — even the Chinese copy white cultures.

I don't see white people complaining?

Someone wears qi pao, and people say they are appropriating Chinese culture. Dude, you should ask real Chinese or Japanese if they feel offended anyone wearing qipao. None of them are. Don't listen to libtard in the US okay.

I m not totally white, and I totally agree with it also. Anti-white racism has become expected by the loon platoon in America, and adopted by the intelligence challenged.

I'll appropriate everything I care to that resides in the public domain, thank you.

I have many criticisms of white society, as well as any community. They're not capitalistic enough. However, calling them (in general) racist is strange. Some are, like the rest. Most are normal.

I have many criticisms of white society, as well as any community. They're not capitalistic enough. However, calling them (in general) racist is strange. Some are, like the rest. Most are normal.

242 years of continuing white racist behavior counters your claim.

Racism is normal and it's been around for a lot longer than 242 years.

No racism is not normal and I'm talking about racism as part of US history. Even if I was not, racism is a relatively new thing.

No racism is not normal and I'm talking about racism as part of US history. Even if I was not, racism is a relatively new thing.

You need to study up on your history books, man. People have been fighting over ethnic and tribal differences forever.

I suppose when Israelites mass murder the Canaanites and the Amalekites. When the Mongol mass murder Chinese. When roman crucified many Jews? All those not racisms?

Horse shit. What you bemoan as “racism”; in nothing more than your observations of the natural extension of familism. And that is as natural, normal, and old as breathing.

Look guys! Can we Just put our Differences aside and give a bad day to anybody that doesn't know the Happy Days theme song? Its like the Alabama Constitution not violating the US Constitution and Confederate Veteran status.

I think people associate racism with white because whites are simply more succesful recently (last 300 years). The other people are racists too.

I think a better way to solve that is not by racism but by common sense. Look, the Chinese are getting prosperous too right? That'll reduce white domination in a good way. The whites are getting richer too. They're just not too far ahead. Win win... Affirmative action is the wrong way to do it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back