I am not a woke American

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
I don’t disrespect the flag, the anthem, or respect the people that do. If you do disrespect our country, I don’t care what your business or your cause is because you and it can go straight to Hell. Also, don’t add insult to injury by disrespecting the flag and then saying, “Well, that’s not what it’s about.” Of course, that’s what it’s about. You are publicly telling the world that you don’t like America to get attention for your cause. You may be stupid, but everyone isn’t. A country that has provided more opportunities for people than any other in history doesn’t deserve to be disrespected by pampered millionaire athletes, commie teachers, and anarchists living with mommy and daddy.

Worse than that; some people think that commemorating those who actively betrayed their countryis acceptable here. Sad
Untitled drawing - 2021-01-14T162139.607.png

Last edited:
I don’t disrespect the flag, the anthem, or respect the people that do. If you do disrespect our country, I don’t care what your business or your cause is because you and it can go straight to Hell. Also, don’t add insult to injury by disrespecting the flag and then saying, “Well, that’s not what it’s about.” Of course, that’s what it’s about. You are publicly telling the world that you don’t like America to get attention for your cause. You may be stupid, but everyone isn’t. A country that has provided more opportunities for people than any other in history doesn’t deserve to be disrespected by pampered millionaire athletes, commie teachers, and anarchists living with mommy and daddy.

Whatever. If extending basic respect, courtesy, dignity, and compassion to people who don't look like you or think like you is a bridge too far?...well, then, I will agree with you. I don't care what you want. We have people seeking to overturn a free and fair election by storming the Capitol and attempting to bully legislators with violence. A violent insurrection. Yet you snowflakes absolutely lose your fucking shit when some athlete takes a knee to protest the two different Americas that the flag you claim to cherish represents. Honestly, when did the right wing become a bunch of whiny little bitches? :)

• Banned

Whatever. If extending basic respect, courtesy, dignity, and compassion to people who don't look like you or think like you is a bridge too far?...well, then, I will agree with you. I don't care what you want. We have people seeking to overturn a free and fair election by storming the Capitol and attempting to bully legislators with violence. A violent insurrection. Yet you snowflakes absolutely lose your fucking shit when some athlete takes a knee to protest the two different Americas that the flag you claim to cherish represents. Honestly, when did the right wing become a bunch of whiny little bitches? :)

You seem a tad coinfused dere boyo....maybe you need to edit dat...probably too late for that though.

Anyhow, just want to comment on your weak attempt to portray the transgressions of the leftwingers to a couple of athletes taking the knee.

If you think that is all that happened you must be living in a cave with no access to modern communications.

Antifa's Deadly Year Shows the Extremism on the Far Left | Opinion

Last edited:

I think your priorities are a tad off. The right uses the American flag like cosplay underwear.

New Topics

Forum List

Back