I am loving watching MSNBC squirm

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
They haven't even called WI. So comical of them.

This is the only time I watched them. It is great.

They have been whining ever since it became obvious Trump won. Madcow keeps crying about how he will deport millions and ban Muslims.

As soon as he won, I switched over to MSNBC to laugh at them. I bet their ratings took a nose dive at that point.

I bet you they regret drinking the koolaid out of Hildabeasts colostomy bag.
:poop::poop:

They're conducting themselves the best in all the media.

No one in the media is having a Karl Rove type melt-down.

When Democrats lose, we lose with class.

Unlike the other side who were in convulsions both when McCain and Romney lost. Hence the "I want my country back!" nonsense.

Well, congrats...you won. Let's see how you folk govern now.

Unlike the other side who were in convulsions both when McCain and Romney lost. Hence the "I want my country back!" nonsense.

:bsflag:
what ever, I just saw Van Jones crying like a baby basically and Paul Begala having to leave the room....

:bsflag:
what ever, I just saw Van Jones crying like a baby basically and Paul Begala having to leave the room....
Crap! I missed that! I hope all this delicious leftwing whimpering is recorded and posted on youTube.

lol you are full of it! Liberals are never classy. How they handled it was beyond pathetic. First they refused to call states that every other network called. Second, the comments and baseless accusations they made were beyond classless.

Then their candidate refused to make a concession speech. That is classless.

MSNBC is showing no class at all.

I saw Maddow's meltdown. Telling people it's not a bad dream and that they didn't die and go to hell. It's just our country now. She keeps claiming that Trump and his supporters are racist.

Now, Brian Williams wants to figure out how all the polling and predictions could have been so wrong. Easy, the polls were skewed and intended to sway public opinion rather than reflect it. And they predicted a Hillary win based on those polls.

Matthews talking about doomsday and uses professional and classy words like 'crap pile.'

Last edited:

I saw Maddow's meltdown. Telling people it's not a bad dream and that they didn't die and go to hell. It's just our country now. She keeps claiming that Trump and his supporters are racist.

Now, Brian Williams wants to figure out how all the polling and predictions could have been so wrong. Easy, the polls were skewed and intended to sway public opinion rather than reflect it. And they predicted a Hillary win based on those polls.

Matthews talking about doomsday and uses professional and classy words like 'crap pile.'

Absolutely, but they are always so unprofessional. It was just great to see them squirm. I enjoyed their rhetoric last night.

I bet they still haven't called WI or PA! Lol

Absolutely, but they are always so unprofessional. It was just great to see them squirm. I enjoyed their rhetoric last night.

I bet they still haven't called WI or PA! Lol

I can't remember if it was Maddow or Matthews who outrageously claimed that Trump supporters think they have a license to be racist now. They supposedly decry rhetoric by using extremely hateful rhetoric. It's they who have incited so much violence by spreading lies and redefining words. Border security does not mean racism.

The entire democratic party is done, smashed. It will have to rebuild itself from the ground up.

Can you blame them? They've got nothing else to talk about. The democrats put up a career politician, a very unlikable one at that that was shrouded in corruption. The only thing she had going for her was that she was the first woman major candidate to run for president. They tried to manufacture another reason to vote for her, by making her look holier than thou by in-turn demonizing Trump as much as possible. It didn't work. Take your medicine and move on. Republicans did it in 2008 and democrats will have their day again down the line.

Tell that to the retards rioting in California and Oregon.

Democrats don't have a clue what "class" is

Forum List

Back