“I am Israel” – the documentary

Rehmat

Rookie
Mar 28, 2010
The documentary I am Israel (watch the video at the bottom of this post) was written by Hashem Said and produced by Jihane in September 2009. It has been translated into several languages.

The documentary narrates the native Muslim and Christian Palestinians’ expeience at the hands of European Zionist Jewish hordes since the end of the First World War.

I am Israel – “When you read the history of Israel from objective sources, you discover that it is an outlaw state, created by the powers that be by stealing the land from its original inhabitants, and systematically exterminating them ever since,” John Kaminski.

I am Israel – “If I had been an Arab leader, I will never negotiate with Israel. Arabs did not occupied our lands or expelled us from our homes. It is we who have occupied their land and expelled them from their homes…..” David Ben Gurion, first prime minister of the Zionist entity.

I am Israel - ”All the current troubles in the world are because of that shitty little country Israel. Why should the world be in danger of World War III because of those people,” Daniel Bernard, French Ambassador to United Kingdom in 2001.

I am Israel – “Zionism is fascism, exactly the same as Nazism. The terminology is slightly different, like the tribal affiliations, but in essence they are identical,” Roger Tucker, a Jew writer.

I am Israel – “If the Holocaust can be shown to be a Zionist myth, the strongest of all weapons in Israel’s propaganda armoury collapse,” Professor W.D. Rubenstein, September 1979.

I am Israel – “The only recognition that is needed now is Israel’s recognition of the Palestinians as human beings. If this is obtained, all the rest will be relatively easy,” Gideon Levy, Ha’aretz, April 22, 2009.

I am Israel – Though I boast being world’s fourth strongest military power – I have been militarily humiliated by a few hundred freedom-fighters belonging to Lebanese Islamic Resistance group Hizb’Allah during 34-day war with Lebanon in Summer 2006.

Property is theft.

That's as true for Isreal as it is for pretty much everyplace else....America included.

Some thefts are just more recent than others, hence some victims of the more recent thefts are still complaining about it.

President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization.

President Woodrow Wilson...
I welcome an opportunity to express the satisfaction I have felt in the progress of the Zionist movement in the United States, and in the allied countries, since the declaration of Mr. Balfour

Winston Churchill...
Jews are in Palestine “as of right and not on sufferance...” When it is asked what is meant by the development of the Jewish National Home in Palestine , it may be answered that it is not the imposition of a Jewish nationality upon the inhabitants of Palestine as a whole, but the further development of the existing Jewish community, with the assistance of Jews in other parts of the world , in order that it may become a centre in which the Jewish people as a whole may take on grounds of religion and race, an interest and a pride. But in order that this community should have the best prospect of free development and provide a full opportunity for the Jewish people to display its capacities, it is essential that it should know that it is in Palestine as of right and not on sufferance.

President Warren G. Harding...
It is impossible for one who has studied at all the service of the Hebrew people to avoid the faith that they will one day be restored to their historic national home and there enter on a new and yet greater phase of their contribution to the advance of humanity.

President Herbert Hoover...
Palestine which, desolate for centuries, is now renewing its youth and vitality through enthusiasm, hard work, and self-sacrifice of the Jewish pioneers who toil there in a spirit of peace and social justice

President John F. Kennedy...
This nation, from the time of President Woodrow Wilson, has established and continued a tradition of friendship with Israel because we are committed to all free societies that seek a path to peace and honor individual right. In the prophetic spirit of Zionism all free men today look to a better world and in the experience of Zionism we know that it takes courage and perseverance and dedication to achieve it.

President Lyndon Johnson...
Our society is illuminated by the spiritual insights of the Hebrew prophets. America and Israel have a common love of human freedom, and they have a common faith in a democratic way of life.

President Ronald Reagan...
In Israel, free men and women are every day demonstrating the power of courage and faith. Back in 1948 when Israel was founded, pundits claimed the new country could never survive. Today, no one questions that. Israel is a land of stability and democracy in a region of tryanny and unrest

President Richard Nixon...
Americans admire a people who can scratch a desert and produce a garden. The Israelis have shown qualities that Americans identify with: guts, patriotism, idealism, a passion for freedom. I have seen it. I know. I believe that

President Gerald Ford...
Americans and Israelis have both been inspired by moral aims. Indeed, my commitment to the security and to the future of Israel is based upon basic morality as well as enlightened self-interest. Our role in supporting Israel honors our own heritage.

President George Bush...
The friendship, the alliance between the United States and Israel is strong and solid, built upon a foundation of shared democratic values, of shared history and heritage, that sustains the life of our two countries. The emotional bond of our people transcends politics. Our strategic cooperation—and I renew today our determination that that go forward—is a source of mutual security. And the United States’ commitment to the security of Israel remains unshakeable. We may differ over some policies from time to time, individual policies, but never over the principle.

President Bill Clinton...
American and Israel share a special bond. Our relationship is unique among all nations. Like America, Israel is a strong democracy, a symbol of freedom, and an oasis of liberty, a home to the oppressed and persecuted.

Colin Powell...
Since Israel's establishment over 50 years ago, the United States has had an enduring, an ironclad commitment, to Israel's security. The United States-Israeli relationship is based on the broadest conception of American national interest in which our two nations are bound forever together by common democratic values and traditions. This will never change.

Martin Luther King, Jr...
I see Israel as one of the great outposts of democracy in the world, and a marvelous example of what can be done, how desert land can be transformed into an oasis of brotherhood and democracy. Peace for Israel means security and that security must be a reality.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4gymxY2zM8]YouTube - I am Israel (Documentary Film) English version[/ame]

"I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it." —Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3rd, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

"I want to tell you something very clear, don't worry about American pressure on Israel, we, the Jewish people control America, and the Americans know it." —Ariel Sharon to Shimon Peres, October 3rd, 2001, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

Fake quote. You're so pathetic, it isn't even funny.

Property is theft.

That's as true for Isreal as it is for pretty much everyplace else....America included.

Some thefts are just more recent than others, hence some victims of the more recent thefts are still complaining about it.

I don't know about 'theft', but i think we can agree that the O/P is just another antisemitic freak.

Property is theft.

tell it to the ghosts of Jericho, motherfucker. Or, those who actually did build jerusalem.

New Topics

Forum List

Back