I am honestly worried about the mental health of our nation based on the upcoming election.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
I think it would be awful for America if Biden wins but my emotional stability is rock solid. As an ex con I learned decades ago that my life was but a speck on the timeline of human history and amounted to nothing more than what I could make of it. As a result I became somewhat emotionally hardened, for lack of a better phrase. Not much phases me outside of personal emergencies or major problems for those i care for.
Having said that I see MAJOR problems on the horizon for many Americans who seem to attach their personal lives & emotions to politics. Some may call that passion, I call it total stupidity. I've been to the lowest of lows and I can guarantee you that a Trump/Biden victory/loss isn't even REMOTELY CLOSE to life's real lows.

The telltale sign that something is majorly wrong is when someone cuts you out of their lives for political reasons. I've had it happen to me and it bewilders me. I had many friends and customers who LOVED Obama. I just rolled my eyes and we moved on.

We have to find a way to stop the downward spiral of relationships based on political hatred. If we can't get that under control with our own friends and family then you and I (supposed political enemies) have no chance at reconciliation.

I think it would be awful for America if Biden wins but my emotional stability is rock solid. As an ex con I learned decades ago that my life was but a speck on the timeline of human history and amounted to nothing more than what I could make of it. As a result I became somewhat emotionally hardened, for lack of a better phrase. Not much phases me outside of personal emergencies or major problems for those i care for.
Having said that I see MAJOR problems on the horizon for many Americans who seem to attach their personal lives & emotions to politics. Some may call that passion, I call it total stupidity. I've been to the lowest of lows and I can guarantee you that a Trump/Biden victory/loss isn't even REMOTELY CLOSE to life's real lows.

The telltale sign that something is majorly wrong is when someone cuts you out of their lives for political reasons. I've had it happen to me and it bewilders me. I had many friends and customers who LOVED Obama. I just rolled my eyes and we moved on.

We have to find a way to stop the downward spiral of relationships based on political hatred. If we can't get that under control with our own friends and family then you and I (supposed political enemies) have no chance at reconciliation.

I have signatures turned off.
For the longest time, you had "Liberalism is a mental disease" or something like that as your signature.
Is it still there? Do you still believe it? If so; shut up.

Remember we were at record highs before the China virus.

Click on to enlarge;

1597203547761.png

• Banned

For the longest time, you had "Liberalism is a mental disease" or something like that as your signature.
It probably is lol. I created this account on a pc. On a phone I can't see sigs or a lot of other shit for that matter.

And that sig was only ment to troll lefties. Cause them consternation. I see it worked....

Click to enlarge is broken. Unless you have a fucking telescope I have no chance of reading that.
It works here.

The all time record high
29,551.42Wednesday, February 12, 2020

View attachment 374027
K

Not sure what the stock market has to do with this thread?
He is reminiscing the time when he had a job. I used to work so damn much it didn't matter who was president because I was too busy working...After 42 years I still don't care.

Keep in mind that you support a President who thinks his political fortunes depend on continuing "the downward spiral of relationships based on political hatred."

It probably is lol. I created this account on a pc. On a phone I can't see sigs or a lot of other shit for that matter.

And that sig was only ment to troll lefties. Cause them consternation. I see it worked....

And you complain about the downward spiral that you're contributing to?

I don't cut people out of my life for their personal beliefs. I also recognize comical insults for what they are.

I don't cut people out of my life for their personal beliefs. I also recognize comical insults for what they are.

You also poison the well and then complain about the quality of the water.

You also poison the well and then complain about the quality of the water.
A fair assessment I suppose based on my posting history but 9 times out of 10 I'm just trying to get a rise out of someone who's trying to do the same to me.
Thats a far cry from disowning people in your personal life.

Outside of the racist douchebags on this forum I would sit down and have a beer with anyone on here, even you lol

Oh please. If Joe wins nothing changes. In fact, he’s more conservative than Don.

I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Oh please. If Joe wins nothing changes. In fact, he’s more conservative than Don.

ffs

It’s too early for my brain to comprehend such stupidity.

ffs

It’s too early for my brain to comprehend such stupidity.
I’m afraid you never will, even though Biden’s long conservative track record is easily obtained.

You would rather believe the propagandists on right wing radio and Fox News, than the truth. It’s a common affliction on both the right and left. Sadly so.

What we need is an honest media. Your friends have been lied to---if the press told the truth about Obama, he would not be their hero. I guarantee that. And if they knew the truth about this president they would vote for him.

The single biggest divider among us is the lying MSM.

Ranked choice voting wouldn't solve all the problems with our elections, but it would go a long way to alleviate the bitter divisiveness.

Forum List

Back