I am going to sell my store and leaving LV

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I am 500 percent beyond my braking point. Anymore here at his horrible business or city is going to result in me hanging myself !!
The franchise ( which will be announced in due time) has become so insufferable that my health is dimishing.

I am in my 40s and getting old and I have nothing left to give.

The situation now with my bad back problems along with the facts that LV is far worse now than ever is easy to reach the conclusion

Everyday has been a huge and colosso struggle that I can no longer obtain
Add to the fact that 2/3 of the customers are ghetto trash and filth

I am 500 percent beyond my braking point. Anymore here at his horrible business or city is going to result in me hanging myself !!
The franchise ( which will be announced in due time) has become so insufferable that my health is dimishing.

The situation now with my bad back problems along with the facts that LV is far worse now than ever is easy to reach the conclusion

It's about fuckin' time...

200.gif

Everyday has been a huge and colosso struggle that I can no longer obtain
Add to the fact that 2/3 of the customers are ghetto trash and filth
What is it about the product that you sell that attracts ghetto trash and filth?

Everyday I am bombarded with subhuman waste of DNA filth just to make a pathetic $1500 a week working 6 days

I come home and my area has turned into a giant ghetto with dogs barking and now rap music

I am going to leave

Everyday I am bombarded with subhuman waste of DNA filth just to make a pathetic $1500 a week working 6 days

I come home and my area has turned into a giant ghetto with dogs barking and now rap music

I am going to leave

Go for it. There are a lot better places to live than that shithole.

In the past I was 50-50
Now I am finally 100 percent

My back is so bad now that I cant bend over

1666141909652.png

Forum List

Back