I am getting new booster this fall

What name calling?
And it's not an opinion it's a fact. People are getting really sick and dying from the jab for a virus that only kills 1% of the people who contract it.
Personally I like the 1% odds over an injection thats been proven not to work.

Funky Monkey next.............

Here's the thing, I am vaccinated myself and have had one booster. On one hand I don't think we should be insulted when it's a free choice to get it or not get it,.. however, if you post it on a public forum then you should be prepared to take all of the backlash that comes with it.

True, as I didn't get it because Biden or anybody else in the media told me to, I got it because I wanted to as I feel that it lessens the symptoms.

Hey now, no need for name calling. I'm vaccinated too so you might as well call me stupid as well.

It can be and at the beginning it was, but I don't think it is very much anymore. Still, do whatever you want to do as it's your choice and your choice alone. :)

It's a medical treatment and just as you say, everyone should be given the free choice with THEIR body. I am actually into "my body, my choice"....unlike liberals, see. (abortion is not that; it's another body, not just yours).

Of course, the problem with the vaccines is that too many people screeched about how everyone should be vaccinated; you were irresponsible and "killing grandma" if you didn't get the shots and yadda yadda.

I wish everyone had been left alone to make their own decisions. This was especially true after it became obvious the vaccines did NOTHING to stop transmission.

My husband has Covid for the second time, is unvaccinated, and just like the first, he feels fine except for a mild sore throat and mild congestion. He tested positive and then went out and mowed the lawn.

The vaccines are not helping.

I'm really sorry to hear that, but at least it's mild.

Japan grants 1st payment for death related to COVID vaccination​

Trust the science.
1084D2A1-BD98-43E6-9B5F-36080DA5A82F.png

If it's a fact then why am I still alive and kicking? If I did manage to catch it I didn't receive any symptoms or it was so minor that I didn't even notice them. Other than that I haven't managed to catch it and even Biden's symptoms were minor even though the guy's out of his mind by saying he couldn't catch it.

Not sure what you're getting at.
The jabs are killing people thats a fact.

I am willing to risk death by vaccine vs getting this frankstein crap again

You have it backwards.
If you get it and naturally recover, you won't ever get it again.
But if you take the supposed vaccine, it prevents immunity, so you will always keep getting it, over and over.

I don’t agree with mandatory

The jab will greatly lessen symptoms

The jab will lessen symptoms for less than 6 months, then you can get it all over again, and it will be even worse.
But if you already got covid and recovered naturally, then you are never going to get it again and can forget about it.

Please be safe

Avoid all public gatherings

If people do not achieve herd immunity through recovery, fast enough, then covid will never go away.
It will stay here forever.
So the LAST thing anyone should want is for people to avoid gatherings and wear a mask.
Only those at high risk, like elderly, obese, diabetic, etc., should do that.

What name calling?
And it's not an opinion it's a fact. People are getting really sick and dying from the jab for a virus that only kills 1% of the people who contract it.
Personally I like the 1% odds over an injection thats been proven not to work.

The lethality of covid is not 1%, but 0.2%.
They got it wrong at first because there were a lot of asymptomatic, they were not testing.

You have it backwards.
If you get it and naturally recover, you won't ever get it again.
But if you take the supposed vaccine, it prevents immunity, so you will always keep getting it, over and over.

Well. I had Covid in late December, and have it again. It was a cold in December, and it's a cold again. I had a mild fever the first time, no fever now, just body aches mostly and a bit of a cough. The worst part is that it bothered my asthma. Hoping to avoid that this time.

Hubby has had it twice now too. If we didn't have the rapid tests we would have thought we had mild colds and continued with our lives, with little impact. Both times.

If it's a fact then why am I still alive and kicking? If I did manage to catch it I didn't receive any symptoms or it was so minor that I didn't even notice them. Other than that I haven't managed to catch it and even Biden's symptoms were minor even though the guy's out of his mind by saying he couldn't catch it.

The reason not to get the mRNA vaccine is that it does not work and prevents natural immunity.
That means that like with Biden, you keep getting it over and over.
If you do not get the vaccine, then you only get it once, and then can't get it ever again.

The 2nd Moderna made me sick for a month, so I would much preferred only 4 days of pain.

No doubt. Even though this is my 2nd round of Covid, and even if I do have to go back on some asthma meds, I am STILL not getting the vaccines. Nope. No way.

Forum List

Back