What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I am getting new booster this fall

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Yet you lay with another… heartbreaking ;)

Oh come on you know you're my online brother from another mother. XD And I do like play fighting with you sometimes as it's never actually serious. :badgrin:

Delldude

Sheep Dipped Boy Scout
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
What name calling?
And it's not an opinion it's a fact. People are getting really sick and dying from the jab for a virus that only kills 1% of the people who contract it.
Personally I like the 1% odds over an injection thats been proven not to work.

Funky Monkey next.............

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don’t agree with mandatory

The jab will greatly lessen symptoms

My husband has Covid for the second time, is unvaccinated, and just like the first, he feels fine except for a mild sore throat and mild congestion. He tested positive and then went out and mowed the lawn.

The vaccines are not helping.

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Here's the thing, I am vaccinated myself and have had one booster. On one hand I don't think we should be insulted when it's a free choice to get it or not get it,.. however, if you post it on a public forum then you should be prepared to take all of the backlash that comes with it.

True, as I didn't get it because Biden or anybody else in the media told me to, I got it because I wanted to as I feel that it lessens the symptoms.

Hey now, no need for name calling. I'm vaccinated too so you might as well call me stupid as well.

It can be and at the beginning it was, but I don't think it is very much anymore. Still, do whatever you want to do as it's your choice and your choice alone. :)

It's a medical treatment and just as you say, everyone should be given the free choice with THEIR body. I am actually into "my body, my choice"....unlike liberals, see. (abortion is not that; it's another body, not just yours).

Of course, the problem with the vaccines is that too many people screeched about how everyone should be vaccinated; you were irresponsible and "killing grandma" if you didn't get the shots and yadda yadda.

I wish everyone had been left alone to make their own decisions. This was especially true after it became obvious the vaccines did NOTHING to stop transmission.

FJB

Diamond Member
Reaction score
My husband has Covid for the second time, is unvaccinated, and just like the first, he feels fine except for a mild sore throat and mild congestion. He tested positive and then went out and mowed the lawn.

The vaccines are not helping.

I'm really sorry to hear that, but at least it's mild.

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Japan grants 1st payment for death related to COVID vaccination​

gipper

Libertarian/Anarchist
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trust the science.
1084D2A1-BD98-43E6-9B5F-36080DA5A82F.png

USMB Server Goals

Total amount