I am evacuating ahead of Hurricane Ian from Tampa…is it because of global warming?

im in sarasota, gonna head for nearby school. we have schools here as shelters...its on a major road with a great drainage system

It is going to be nasty for you, I hate to say it. Though it looks like it is turning a bit south on the landfall track.

My son is in Venice. They are going to get nailed.

Stay safe. Be smart.

You are in my prayers. I am a little north of Tampa, its crazy that I might not even evac now.

Stay safe Florida, this is going to suck.

Prayers to Port Charlotte and Cape Coral.

1664384862096.png

Even further south now. Cape Coral. All those poor people who evacuated in Tampa and all those poor people who failed to evacuate further south in Naples due to the missed prediction of the landfall.

Great Bluegrass Song says it all.

Can't Trust the Weatherman

You can't trust the weather man
Makes his livin' off a lucky chance
Whole crowd was soaken wet
Mud all over momma's dress

No sign of the sun
But a sure fire sign of things to come
One thing you can plan
Is You can't trust the weather man

Pollution Is Antiseptic
That's how Nature prevented viruses from wiping out the human race.
That's why you have to boil water after a big storm--to keep the family free from the mugwort microbes through raising the temperature of water to boiling for 5 minutes until the bugs die off. When it cools down, hopefully somewhere in the household is a Brita or Zero Water vessel to strain any other unwanted particulates.
! Cool water down before pouring into plastic container)
1. Kettle, 2. Brita, 3. Zero Water, 4. Pur
1664408401914.png
>
1664408525597.png
>
1664408843768.png
1664408730671.png

The boiled water could be strained through a clean cotton pillowcase, cheesecloth, or even a quilted potholder.
(If you have drip coffee pot and filters, you could use the filter to get rid of particulates.)
You've been through a terrible storm, be sure to boil and strain water so you won't be in line for a hospital bed in an overcrowded facility.
Again, prayers up for all those who've experienced flooding that you protect yourself and your family.
:hands:
❤️💙❤️💙

Last edited:
If I used less aerosol deodorant, my house could have been saved!
Aerosols don't cause global warming. Nobody ever said they did.

Holy shit, you're one stupid cult boi. The sad thing is that your vote counts as much as a vote from a normal person.

Now, in the way back when, it was found that CFC aerosols were causing ozone depletion. The environmentalists fixed that problem and saved everyone's butts there.

Show some gratitude. We were right. We're always right, you're always wrong, and yes, we do enjoy rubbing your faces in how consistently wrong and stupid you are on every topic.

Forum List

Back