I am considering voting a straight anti incumbent ticket.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Thoughts?

Roy Blunt is the one who mostly aligns with my beliefs but he has been in DC seemingly since I moved to KC from Colorado. Not only is he riding the gravy train to easy Street his entire family are all lobbyists, including his children.

As a person who STRONGLY believes we need term limits to prevent these people from living easily & endlessly off of my money I can't reconcile my two issues outlined above.

Then there's the POTUS race. Hillary is a crooked bitch who belongs in shackles & Trump is the Pied Piper whom I would never trust alone with my daughters.

I will say if Trump wins I will give him a fair chance to prove me wrong but Hillary can go fuck herself.

Straight third party ticket or wasted vote or man of virtue or idiot? What say you....

Thoughts?

Roy Blunt is the one who mostly aligns with my beliefs but he has been in DC seemingly since I moved to KC from Colorado. Not only is he riding the gravy train to easy Street his entire family are all lobbyists, including his children.

As a person who STRONGLY believes we need term limits to prevent these people from living easily & endlessly off of my money I can't reconcile my two issues outlined above.

Then there's the POTUS race. Hillary is a crooked bitch who belongs in shackles & Trump is the Pied Piper whom I would never trust alone with my daughters.

I will say if Trump wins I will give him a fair chance to prove me wrong but Hillary can go fuck herself.

Straight third party ticket or wasted vote or man of virtue or idiot? What say you....
Go soak your head... moron.

• Banned
Thoughts?

Nothing of substance? Just insults?

Extreme Trump supporter spotted

Thoughts?

A conservative in Missouri? Vote your conscience.

Thoughts?

Blunt's up big anyways isn't he? Just vote Trump then and do the rest how you want. I didn't just vote a straight GOP ticket for the hell of it. I just despised the people they were running against so voted for the GOP running for reelection.

• Banned
Thoughts?

Blunt's up big anyways isn't he? Just vote Trump then and do the rest how you want. I didn't just vote a straight GOP ticket for the hell of it. I just despised the people they were running against so voted for the GOP running for reelection.
He's only up one or two points. But my problem is him using my tax dollars to employ his family. They lobbied for him to put free money for the tobacco companies into a homeland security bill. That kind of shit irritates the hell out of me. A bill should rise or fall on its own merits without having riders attached to it. And I am a smoker to boot. 50 to 60 bucks a carton and rather than ending or lowering the abusive sintax he gives them more money, my money

Thoughts?

He's only up one or two points. But my problem is him using my tax dollars to employ his family. They lobbied for him to put free money for the tobacco companies into a homeland security bill. That kind of shit irritates the hell out of me. A bill should rise or fall on its own merits without having riders attached to it. And I am a smoker to boot. 50 to 60 bucks a carton and rather than ending or lowering the abusive sintax he gives them more money, my money
Well do you like the democrat? If so there ya go. If not I am sure there is a 3rd party candidate no? I understand why you hate him. Our own senator here Burr was the same way but his opponent is WORSE so it was voting for lesser of 2 evils and HOPING that keeping GOP in power in house and senate will keep Clinton in check if she "wins".

Thoughts?

I am voting for Trump and that is it. I will not support the Republicans because the one would not endorse Trump and the other didn't bother to answer a question I sent him about Comey.

I have in the past but I doubt i will ever, ever, vote for another democrat. I don't care what race it is or if i even have a choice, I will not vote for a democrat. (subject to change)

• Banned
Thoughts?

Well do you like the democrat? If so there ya go. If not I am sure there is a 3rd party candidate no? I understand why you hate him. Our own senator here Burr was the same way but his opponent is WORSE so it was voting for lesser of 2 evils and HOPING that keeping GOP in power in house and senate will keep Clinton in check if she "wins".
It is a mess. His democrat opponent is a young Iraq vet who's first ad or introduction I had to him was him stripping down and reassembling an assault rifle blindfolded. An impressive young man but I don't know anything of substance about him and I will not risk giving Hillary a Senate should she win.

THIS ELECTION SUCKS ASS

Thoughts?

Damn right I am. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't be...

Vote for whomever you want, for whatever reason you consider important. I understand voting anti-incumbent. Not all incumbents will have been in office that long, so you could consider if you want to only go against those with a certain amount of time already in office. In the end it's all about who you are comfortable voting for, who you think will be better in office, or the message you want to send with your vote.

Oh, I don't know who you have as choices in your state, but you could also look at if any incumbents have fought to implement term limits. :dunno:

Thoughts?

That's your prerogative. Insults are not necessary

Retiring Governor running for senate.

Considering her record, I think I'd rather keep what we have

Thoughts?

Vote blindfolded.

Thoughts?

It is a mess. His democrat opponent is a young Iraq vet who's first ad or introduction I had to him was him stripping down and reassembling an assault rifle blindfolded. An impressive young man but I don't know anything of substance about him and I will not risk giving Hillary a Senate should she win.

THIS ELECTION SUCKS ASS
Indeed. There is also a Green Party,Constitution Party and Libertarian Party candidates. You can just not vote for Senate?

Thoughts?

I said give me one good reason why I shouldn't vote for Trump...

Retiring Governor running for senate.

Considering her record, I think I'd rather keep what we have
Chris Koster is running here as the dem. I knew him 15 years ago and he was a decent man. We were neighbors then, but the political power went to his head and scandals started to surface. Funny how idealism gets trumped by the system.

Thoughts?

I said give me one good reason why I shouldn't vote for Trump...
And I said you were an asshole. I am not going to try changing your mind at this point.

Thoughts?

Vote blindfolded.
I bet the results we all see if everyone did that wouldn't be much different as corrupt as DC is

All republicans should impose strict term limits on their representatives. If you believe it, you should never vote for an incumbent more than once.

Forum List

Back