I am closer to my own father...

Mr. H.

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2009
A warm place with no memory.
...than to the Father of Christ.

I knew my father until I was 12 years old. That's when I was told that he left this earth to be with the Father of Christ.

My dad had a scratchy beard and he smelled of crude oil and whiskey.

I was taught about Christ and His Father during my eight years of Parochial schooling, Yet, I never felt the face of Christ or smelled the whiskey on his Father. I yearned for the tactile and olfactory sensations of reality.

When my dad was gone, I was told to have Faith in Christ and His Father.

But there was no scratchy face to caress, and I couldn't even imagine what Christ or His Father smelled like.

And that left me so alone.

48 years later, I'm still alone.

...than to the Father of Christ.

I knew my father until I was 12 years old. That's when I was told that he left this earth to be with the Father of Christ.

My dad had a scratchy beard and he smelled of crude oil and whiskey.

I was taught about Christ and His Father during my eight years of Parochial schooling, Yet, I never felt the face of Christ or smelled the whiskey on his Father. I yearned for the tactile and olfactory sensations of reality.

When my dad was gone, I was told to have Faith in Christ and His Father.

But there was no scratchy face to caress, and I couldn't even imagine what Christ or His Father smelled like.

And that left me so alone.

48 years later, I'm still alone.
You could get a woman.

Woo them with songs:

And change that ugly fuckin' avatar.

And change that ugly fuckin' avatar.
Not a Clint Howard fan?
The guy is lonely.

The avatar won't help.
His most memorable role...

320x240.jpg

In my experience, some people seem to never really "get over" the loss of a loved one. They simply learn to cope with the loss and move on.

i dont think its that at all......i think its the same thing i suffer at times.....why doesnt my father reach out from the other side? why? if its possible why doesnt everyone do it

I'm sorry for your loss.........and I am no expert, can only give my opinion. However, I think you said:

if its possible why doesnt everyone do it

My belief is that it isn't possible. Now, I know others have a different belief, and that is their right. I have suffered the loss of loved ones, and the sorrow can run quite deep. Each of us have to determine how we deal with the sorrow and the loss.

This is my two sense. I do not know if it will help or hurt. My understanding of 'why don't they just say hello' is that it is an observed rule kind of thing. Kind of like in science fiction where one does not mess with the primitive life form. I think it would mess up the way we live our lives if people and God walked around amongst us. I have no idea who is on the other side, so to speak. I speak with God regularly but he always keeps it at a certain level of abstraction which keeps me struggling to learn His true nature. I believe recently I was actually in the presence of God. It was not scary but it was like biting into a high tension power line with all my might. It might be similar with anyone from the other side. To actually witness them would be practically paralysing. They can show you a, "Did I just see what I think I saw?" I think. It is a working theory anyway.

Forum List

Back