I am certain the Coronavirus was unleashed in the US by the deep state democrats

The fact that no one has proven me wrong on this claim suggests that I am on to something. It's also funny how quickly people jump on me when I mention this fact. Why else would paid deep-state propagandist come out in such force to try to discredit my claims if there wasn't something to it? I challenge any of paid CIA/NSA/Deep-state operatives to prove me wrong, because the fact you were able to prove me wrong would suggest a cover up. Why would there be a cover up with fake information if there wasn't something to hide? It seems almost 100% certain this is an Obama/Clinton created mess. Much like how they created ISIS.

Why would they do it? So that people are too scared to vote and to kill off real Americans so they can make room for the mexicans and muslims they plan on importing. If 70% of real Americans die, then they will move them in and have them take over our lives. Our homes, cars, wives, pets, children, and jobs are going to be handed to these imported non-americans. This is all true and it cannot be denied. I dare anyone to try to prove me wrong, because all you'll be doing is proving me right.

This is an incomplete conspiracy theory. The average age of the people who have died in Italy is 81 years old. Coronavirus was designed to kill old people...which means the Social Security Administration is the secret deep state actor.

Last edited:
I am certain that anybody who thinks this is a 'deep state Democratic coup attempt' is a moron beyond help. And nobody has proven me wrong.

The fact that no one has proven me wrong on this claim suggests that I am on to something. It's also funny how quickly people jump on me when I mention this fact. Why else would paid deep-state propagandist come out in such force to try to discredit my claims if there wasn't something to it? I challenge any of paid CIA/NSA/Deep-state operatives to prove me wrong, because the fact you were able to prove me wrong would suggest a cover up. Why would there be a cover up with fake information if there wasn't something to hide? It seems almost 100% certain this is an Obama/Clinton created mess. Much like how they created ISIS.

Why would they do it? So that people are too scared to vote and to kill off real Americans so they can make room for the mexicans and muslims they plan on importing. If 70% of real Americans die, then they will move them in and have them take over our lives. Our homes, cars, wives, pets, children, and jobs are going to be handed to these imported non-americans. This is all true and it cannot be denied. I dare anyone to try to prove me wrong, because all you'll be doing is proving me right.

Leftists fear that President Trump may exploit the coronavirus outbreak as an excuse to postpone the election and remain in power.

Truth hurts and they can't stand it all.
I know.he so much took the trolls to school,they can only insult in defeat.i am not a trump supporter in the least,you know that,but I can see the obvious that all these closings of businesses of people losing their livelihoods were all done by the fuckin democrats,they failed to impeach trump so they are trying to force him out with the virus the cia and mossad released on the people so they can get Biden in.all the more why I would prefer trump to get re-elected,now if it was Bernie Sanders who is not a globalists almost dems are,then I wold not be for trump but considering globalist Biden is the only other choice,it’s best trump isreelected

Given the massive decrease in pollution and greenhouse gas emissions caused by the worldwide response to the virus outbreak, perhaps this is a conspiracy by the global warming alarmists. Come on someone, prove me wrong.

Neither Obama nor Hillary are that powerful, they are puppets themselves

Right now this is War Games for 2020
This is an exercise

Whether the poster of the OP is a troll or not, the title is very interesting. As we know deep state democrats are blacks, browns and jews, with the occasional goofy often ugly, perverted whites. The fact is in the northeast a jewish rabbi introduced the Chinese Kung Flu into Westchester County and a jewish bar mitzfah type deal introduced Chinese Kung Flu into Westport, Connecticut. Like a double pronged attack to the New York Metro area. Where the jews obtained the Chinese Kung Flu is unknown since they are given special privileges, like the Saudis who fled the USA after 9/11 and at least one is supposedly now in South Africa.

Forum List

Back