Trump I am afraid us Trump supporters have all been duped.

Good grief that all us sheep ME included have been had and played as chumps by Trump indeed.

I was thinking Trump would be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers "that is WHY the CIA killed JFK because he was doing that and trying to return us to the constituion where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of these corporations and bankers that do now,he was also cutting of aide to Israel , that is why all the other presidents since him have all stayed alive cause they have all served the bankers and the corporations as well as giving aide to Israel instead of us and were the willing puppets for them they asked them to be unlike JFK.

I was having hope that Trump just might be different,that he might be another JFK.No such luck.He has been exposed in this video below.It is almost an hour long but the facts cannot be refuted that contrary to what we have been led to believe,he is actually no different than any of the other presidents since LBJ,here to serve the bankers and be their puppet for them by starting wars in other countrys and serving Isreal.

the facts in this video cannot be refuted he is one of them.Trump is pals with the Clintons same as Obama is with the Clintons and Bushs.He is no different.

I KNEW there was a reason why I did not trust his as I did ron paul who WOULD have been the next JFK had he been elected.

That was why the establishment made sure he never got the republican nomination because unlike Trump,he had the peoples interests at heart instead of the bankers and Israels like they all have had and as Trump does as well. the facts in this video prove that and cannot be refuted he is no different than every president we have had since LBJ. Thats not what Trump supporters such as I was myself for a while want to hear but it is what is is.these facts in this video cannot be refuted.
Oh, good grief indeed!
You've duped yourself because you're a dope!

JFK...Trump... seriously?!

JFK was assassinated because he wanted to put
the government back in the people's hands!
Lol... hardly!

If enough people were willing to be inconvenienced,
we could shut this country down in a heartbeat
and take back the control we gave away.

We get what we've allowed,
from government, financial institutions and corporations

There are not enough people willing to be inconvenienced,
to do what is necessary to bring about real change.

The only puppets having their strings pulled are us.
That's why you're a dope...cuz you don't even know the dupe!

Yes brainwashed sheep, he WAS assassinated cause he wanted to put the government back into the peoples hands,obviously you have not read anything other than what our corrupt school system from our propaganda textbooks in history class have taught you.Let me guess? you think oswald shot JFK as well right? :cuckoo::lmao: :rofl: if thats the case,you are hopeless obviously since like i said,the only research you have done into this is what you were told in american history classes by our corrupt school system.:cuckoo:

yes sheep,he was trying to return us to the constitution where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of these corporations and bankers that do now,if you cant understand that,then you are beyond hope and must be a kid fresh out of high school which explains your ignorance. the only dopes are dopes who deny this reality that he was trying to put it back into the hands of the people.

if you cant get it that the president is a puppet for the elite,that kennedy was our last REAL president we had not doing what they told him to do,then you are too far gone to be reasoned with obviously. I bet you are so dense you dont even realise that once LBJ got in office,he reversed kennedys policy on vietnam.:rolleyes-41:
Oh, up your ass dope!
JFK was assassinated because of his stance on civil rights.
Oswald was a ruse, a fall guy

Kennedy was killed because of his stance on civil rights? Then why didn't they take out Johnson as well? Johnson is the one that actually got the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts passed.

Good point.while its true that JFK got the civil rights movement started and into motion it wasnt till when Johnson got elected that the civil rights bill act got passed. Johnson took the credit for it but had it not been for Kennedy getting it started it never would have passed so that is true,if kennedy was killed cause of the civil rights movement,then they would have killed LBJ as well.:biggrin:

Like you said so well it was the military establishment that Eisenhower warned the people to be aware of in his farewell address speech that killed him cause he was going to pull out of vietnam by 1965,he had already deployed a thousand troops the previous month before his assassination of 1000,once kennedy was killed.LBJ reversed JFK's policys on vietnam and EXPANDED the war.

Kennedy did not serve the establishment and do what they told him to do and paid the price for it.Will the Donald be our first real president who doesnt serve them? based on the videos I have posted and what misterbeal did in his last post I wont hold my breath same nobody else should.

Really? Shut the fuck up idiot
and learn how to decipher what you read!

If you're unable to comprehend what is written,
you have no business replying on threads!

Awww, poor Snowflake doesn't like having other leftists called on the threats made..

So far you vicious fucks have;

1. Had a tantrum
  2. Rioted
  3. Forced costly and absurd recounts
  4. Threatened Electors in an attempt to hijack our democracy
  5. On orders from foreign national George Soros with his army of troll spreading fake news, you have accused Russia of doing what you've been doing for decades.

Now we get the "CIA will take him out" bullshit from you Bolsheviks.

Here Sploogy, take a gander at HRC herself acknowledging the shadow government.

{
"There was a powerful group of very high-ranking STATE officials that some referred to as 'The 7th Floor Group' or 'The Shadow Government.' This group met every Wednesday afternoon to discuss the FOIA process, Congressional records, and everything CLINTON-related to FOIA/Congressional inquiries," the FBI's interview summary said.

That group, according to the summary, argued for a Clinton document release to be conducted all at once "for coordination purposes" instead of on a rolling basis as would normally be the case. But the "Shadow Government" did not get its way, and the agency in charge decided for a rolling release, the FBI summary said.}

New FBI release on Clinton email probe refers to 'Shadow Government'
Omg...didn't I tell you, you have no business
posting if you can't comprehend what you're reading?

I voted for Trump

Its cool to know there are women out there who see Killery for the mass murdererer she really is and did not vote for her cause she is a woman.lol

Good grief that all us sheep ME included have been had and played as chumps by Trump indeed.

I was thinking Trump would be our first real president since JFK to serve the people instead of the bankers "that is WHY the CIA killed JFK because he was doing that and trying to return us to the constituion where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of these corporations and bankers that do now,he was also cutting of aide to Israel , that is why all the other presidents since him have all stayed alive cause they have all served the bankers and the corporations as well as giving aide to Israel instead of us and were the willing puppets for them they asked them to be unlike JFK.

I was having hope that Trump just might be different,that he might be another JFK.No such luck.He has been exposed in this video below.It is almost an hour long but the facts cannot be refuted that contrary to what we have been led to believe,he is actually no different than any of the other presidents since LBJ,here to serve the bankers and be their puppet for them by starting wars in other countrys and serving Isreal.

the facts in this video cannot be refuted he is one of them.Trump is pals with the Clintons same as Obama is with the Clintons and Bushs.He is no different.

I KNEW there was a reason why I did not trust his as I did ron paul who WOULD have been the next JFK had he been elected.

That was why the establishment made sure he never got the republican nomination because unlike Trump,he had the peoples interests at heart instead of the bankers and Israels like they all have had and as Trump does as well. the facts in this video prove that and cannot be refuted he is no different than every president we have had since LBJ. Thats not what Trump supporters such as I was myself for a while want to hear but it is what is is.these facts in this video cannot be refuted.
Oh, good grief indeed!
You've duped yourself because you're a dope!

JFK...Trump... seriously?!

JFK was assassinated because he wanted to put
the government back in the people's hands!
Lol... hardly!

If enough people were willing to be inconvenienced,
we could shut this country down in a heartbeat
and take back the control we gave away.

We get what we've allowed,
from government, financial institutions and corporations

There are not enough people willing to be inconvenienced,
to do what is necessary to bring about real change.

The only puppets having their strings pulled are us.
That's why you're a dope...cuz you don't even know the dupe!

Yes brainwashed sheep, he WAS assassinated cause he wanted to put the government back into the peoples hands,obviously you have not read anything other than what our corrupt school system from our propaganda textbooks in history class have taught you.Let me guess? you think oswald shot JFK as well right? :cuckoo::lmao: :rofl: if thats the case,you are hopeless obviously since like i said,the only research you have done into this is what you were told in american history classes by our corrupt school system.:cuckoo:

yes sheep,he was trying to return us to the constitution where the PEOPLE had control over the government instead of these corporations and bankers that do now,if you cant understand that,then you are beyond hope and must be a kid fresh out of high school which explains your ignorance. the only dopes are dopes who deny this reality that he was trying to put it back into the hands of the people.

if you cant get it that the president is a puppet for the elite,that kennedy was our last REAL president we had not doing what they told him to do,then you are too far gone to be reasoned with obviously. I bet you are so dense you dont even realise that once LBJ got in office,he reversed kennedys policy on vietnam.:rolleyes-41:
Oh, up your ass dope!
JFK was assassinated because of his stance on civil rights.
Oswald was a ruse, a fall guy

Kennedy was killed because of his stance on civil rights? Then why didn't they take out Johnson as well? Johnson is the one that actually got the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts passed.
Any theories you care to share?

well I dont deal in theories I only deal in facts.If you want theories,then read the warren commission report.:D

If you want facts that he was killed by the CIA cause he was angering the intelligence communitys just as sailor said he was.then I suggest you watch this video the exposes the lies of the warren commission

also read these two books.I would say they are the best books ever that irrefutable facts that Kennedy was killed by the CIA cause hes was not serving the establishment and their needs and was doing too many good things for the people. you will understand that you have been duped all these years just as I was at one point as well after you read these two books in these two links below.these two books and that video cannot be refuted.never has been countered.:thup:

you DO read books right?:biggrin:

Crossfire

JFK and the Unspeakable

Last edited:
"...I am afraid"

Don't be concerned.

The left are so far back that they can't even see Trump's dust.

New Topics

Forum List

Back