I am a woman who likes to diy

You know, if you get to "handy" people will begin to wonder....

Just saying...
My father in law who came to make the arbor floor looked at me with a surprised look because he preferred to work alone with his darling son's but I told him not to be a sexist LOL. I'm feminine, I am not like some very strong built woman.
@aaronleland
I cook very well , I also like to cook
So far so good. What are you wearing?

Short and t -shirt, at least when i am outside i don't have to wear a mask.

Today I finished putting the fences for my arbour with my husband, I have to put on gloves because I don't like having small cuts on my fingers however I don't do mechanics, I very much likes the work that is related to outside work, that's it.
As a mechanical contractor any job in the house or garden I can do.
Yesterday i cleaned the rust and prepared a second hand rear subframe for my car, rust has eaten the original one so I’ve given the new one 2 coats of red oxide primer, and a spray coat of galvanise.
A mechanic will fit it for me as it’s a tricky job.

Attachments

• 14A932A7-DBC8-42AD-8E87-8D3E9D26C4B8.jpeg
    14A932A7-DBC8-42AD-8E87-8D3E9D26C4B8.jpeg
    545.1 KB · Views: 20
Today I finished putting the fences for my arbour with my husband, I have to put on gloves because I don't like having small cuts on my fingers however I don't do mechanics, I very much likes the work that is related to outside work, that's it.
As a mechanical contractor any job in the house or garden I can do.
Yesterday i cleaned the rust and prepared a second hand rear subframe for my car, rust has eaten the original one so I’ve given the new one 2 coats of red oxide primer, and a spray coat of galvanise.
A mechanic will fit it for me as it’s a tricky job.
All the products for mechanics or DIY I do not like too much, the painting today is OK not like before but just mowing the grass is also sometimes risking the dry grass because of the heat sometimes gives allergies

Forum List

Back