I am a very bad drunk.

JW Frogen

Gold Member
May 10, 2009
I ate two bacon and egg McMuffins and four hash browns this morning, it is past noon and I can not get drunk. Not even a buzz. Four Coopers have been wasted.

The fat is that crap could suck up all time itself.

McDonalds should be served at AA meetings and rehab centers.

"HA! No point in drinking now!"

Last edited:
Maybe you should lay off the stuff for a while, so you can re-sensitize your brain?

Will do!

As of today, no more McDondalds.

And here is a toast to my steely resolution.
picard-facepalm.jpg

I ate two bacon and egg McMuffins and four hash browns this morning, it is past noon and I can not get drunk. Not even a buzz. Four Coopers have been wasted.

Ever crash your car into a curb and guardrail while drunk driving to the bar then continue driving on two tires and two rims to the bar to avoid arrest and proceed to drink the night away?

I am quite sure the odds are in favor of the answer 'yes' but records from my frontal lobes in such times are sketchy at best.

I do have a recollection of a spirit quest on a moped with a Mayan dwarf and several bottles of tequila in Tijuana.

By the way, when a Mayan dwarf shaman asks 'do you want the Tequila or the mushrooms' DO NOT answer “Both little mystery midget.”

Trust me.

Last edited:

Ever crash your car into a curb and guardrail while drunk driving to the bar then continue driving on two tires and two rims to the bar to avoid arrest and proceed to drink the night away?

I have hit a house, does that count?

Not if it was at the top of a T intersection. Too easy.

Were you there? :lol:
I actually hit their fence and back porch, a very large porch in an Acura Integra. My Acura was even able to drive away even though the fan and radiator were up against the engine. :redface:

I actually hit their fence and back porch, a very large porch in an Acura Integra. My Acura was even able to drive away even though the fan and radiator were up against the engine. :redface:

Wouldn't that have been nice? No, wasn't there, but if you could drive away, you lead a charmed life, indeed.

Wouldn't that have been nice? No, wasn't there, but if you could drive away, you lead a charmed life, indeed.

I shouldn't have drove away. I got in a lot of trouble for doing so.
Just say I was arrested in the hospital. ;)

I shouldn't have drove away. I got in a lot of trouble for doing so.
Just say I was arrested in the hospital. ;)

Stupid witnesses. Why the hell aren't they ever in bed?

Forum List

Back