I am a quadrasexual from the 7th dimention

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Because I just say so, it must be true, If you question that you must be a quadralsexalaphobe. I have a close cousin that was way ahead of the curve in 2004. Married my sister, put on lipstick and basicaly alienated the family. it got insane, wet panty shots for gays and it just got weirder and weirder, I didn't believe that trans crap THEN , I don't by it NOW. Its a HUGE mental illness disguised as social movement.

Last edited:

I am a quadrasexual from the 7th dimention​

All the really cool aliens are from the 8th Dimension

Buck-Banzai-Lectroids-Screenshot.jpg

Actually knowing and living with a transsexual that worked in law enforcement that lied, married and had children with your sister, pretends to be Christian and THEN TADA, flip's, send you a manifesto about his magic metamorphosis and he/she judging a male underware contest reminds me of Kafka.

Really, Not the chemtrails or frogs are becoming gay shit...But this emphasis on gay, and gender couldn't possibly be like global warming, it's man made chemicals introduced into the environment? No not even remotely possible?

I was just composing a (dare I say it) brilliant OP about a proposal for a new Zone. That’s neither here nor there. What is important is more related to this thread. On that page for new threads, an image appeared. It could be an ad. I’m not sure wtf it is. Or why it’s there. I’m curious if anybody has any clear explanation for it. Here it is:

B6D09B57-D99F-4C3A-AA04-1F219CA116BC.jpeg

Uhm. Wtf?

Because I just say so, it must be true, If you question that you must be a quadralsexalaphobe. I have a close cousin that was way ahead of the curve in 2004. Married my sister, put on lipstick and basicaly alienated the family. it got insane, wet panty shots for gays and it just got weirder and weirder, I didn't believe that trans crap THEN , I don't by it NOW. Its a HUGE mental illness disguised as social movement.
Tell us something we don't know.

Lets see here. Gay/ trans/ pedophiles aren't a mental illness Because the people that tout imaginary genders without any proof say so. Those guys approve of this message. Same ones that impeached Trump because he was a big meany and not because he did anything wrong.

Please get a hysterectomy.

I like boobs.
But the question is do you like Boobs or Moobs?

Moobs are man Boobs…

( The image I have left in your mind was on purpose… )
I am a Albino Space Alien Chimp that is a tri-sexual that is a black lesbian trapped in a straight Albino body that believe he is a God that has no powers…

I was just composing a (dare I say it) brilliant OP about a proposal for a new Zone. That’s neither here nor there. What is important is more related to this thread. On that page for new threads, an image appeared. It could be an ad. I’m not sure wtf it is. Or why it’s there. I’m curious if anybody has any clear explanation for it. Here it is:

View attachment 651194
Uhm. Wtf?
Could it be a

quadrasexual from the 7th dimension?​

It certainly has some massive dimensions.

Lets see here. Gay/ trans/ pedophiles aren't a mental illness

I don't believe being gay (or having non-binary sexual proclivities) is a mental illness. It isn't incapacitating. It doesn't show an inability to distinguish real from unreal or cause you to be unable to control your emotions. But, for the sake of argument, let's say that it is some sort of non-treatable mental health issue. I don't have a problem with mental illness. Apparently, in today's world, one in four persons is said to have some sort of mental illness and that's fine. It certainly employs a lot of mental health workers.

People's mental illness don't concern me unless they go out of their way to make it my concern. If your mental illness causes you to act inappropriately in public or cause other people to feel uncomfortable then it breaches the rules of etiquette.

Etiquette helps us to be thoughtful about our conduct, it helps us to be aware of the feelings and rights of others. Etiquette helps us to get along with others, it promotes respect. Etiquette promotes respect for people of other cultures.

We adopt rules of etiquette precisely to avoid awkward, uncomfortable situations between people.

When you respect someone, and then you go to a barbecue and a man that married your sister (2004) And HE'S wearing lipstick and painting his nails and his boyfriend shows up it seems almost like an existential stab in the back.

So when someone betrays his family on such an existential level, one has to wonder, counterfeit pretenses and betrayal, that's ok. Because liberals say so. That makes everything ok, because LIBERALS say so. Accept No, it doesn't.

Forum List

Back