I am a Muslim. I am labeled as a terrorist.

I'm a Christian and I'm labeled an Inquisitor...a Crusader! So?
You are? Who the hell is labeling you a Crusader? lol...
Obama
Lol...where and when? I only consider people Crusaders if they invade other countries and forcibly take them over...oh shit wait! That's the US military! Course they were just following orders...but that only works when you are an American...didn't work for the Germans.

We all have problems, Odium. I'm Catholic so I get to hear people joke about all the priests are child molesters. There's nothing I can do about it, and there's nothing you can do about it. So stop whining.

Obama
Lol...where and when? I only consider people Crusaders if they invade other countries and forcibly take them over...oh shit wait! That's the US military! Course they were just following orders...but that only works when you are an American...didn't work for the Germans.
You are only reinforcing the stereotype that all Muslims are whiners and complainers that Americans and Jews are persecuting them.

Obama
Obama was complaining that ALL Christians were involved in the Crusades 1,000 years ago and ALL Christians were doing "inquisitions" 500 years ago and ALL Christians were KKK 100 years ago. Guilt by association was why I as a Christian am guilty per obama!

Obama

Bullshit, The US military wasnt doing it in the name of Christianity. ISIS on the other hand is doing their actions in the Name of Islam. no comparisson. The real Crusaders openly stated that they were fighting for Christiandom and carried symbols of crosses into battle as a regulation.

Obama
If we took over countries the way Muslims do then heads would roll.

Instead we fix their shit and train their soldiers.

Then their chicken-shit soldiers drop their guns, strip their unis off and run.

We all have problems, Odium. I'm Catholic so I get to hear people joke about all the priests are child molesters. There's nothing I can do about it, and there's nothing you can do about it. So stop whining.
I am not a Muslim...but Muslims get a bad rap. I agree with a lot of Muslim views as far as traditions go.
Obama

Bullshit, The US military wasnt doing it in the name of Christianity. ISIS on the other hand is doing their actions in the Name of Islam. no comparisson. The real Crusaders openly stated that they were fighting for Christiandom and carried symbols of crosses into battle as a regulation.
ISIS is a very TINY number of Muslims. The media as usual is behind the demonization of Muslims as a whole and idiots swallow it whole...amazing that Dearborn Michigan is majority Muslim yet I never hear anything about them beheading people or any such crap.

Damn evil terrorist!

Stop strapping bombs to little kids and people may view you differently.
You must be talking about Hamas or people claiming to be Hamas...how do you know those kids didn't volunteer to take a few terrorist jews with them before the died? I mean at the rate Israel is committing genocide in Palestine most of those kids wouldn't grow up to be adults anyways.

Obama
If we took over countries the way Muslims do then heads would roll.

Instead we fix their shit and train their soldiers.

Then their chicken-shit soldiers drop their guns, strip their unis off and run.
You forget that's AFTER the US invades countries that were under control until the US invaded.

The media is NOT reporting that ISIS represents the majority of Muslims. THAT IS A LIE.

On the contrary, the media is reporting that Muslim countries like Jordan and Egypt, and the Kurds are fighting ISIS, and that most of the Muslim world is revolted by ISIS' actions in burning people and cutting people's heads off.

Odium, if you are going to LIE then no is going to believe anything you say.

Damn evil terrorist!

Stop strapping bombs to little kids and people may view you differently.
You must be talking about Hamas or people claiming to be Hamas...how do you know those kids didn't volunteer to take a few terrorist jews with them before the died? I mean at the rate Israel is committing genocide in Palestine most of those kids wouldn't grow up to be adults anyways.
That is yet another LIE. Israel is NOT committing genocide in Palestine. The number of people killed in this conflict is minor compared to conflicts in Africa, where REAL GENOCIDE is being committed by Muslims against Christians.

STOP LYING.

Forum List

Back