I am a lot like Donald Trump!

You are NOT rich.
You are NOT famous.
You don't have buildings named after you.
You don't have a private 757.
You don't have a stunning wife.
And I doubt you could get laid if you did.

Well, Herr Drumpf is an internet troll, so there is that in common...

You are NOT rich.
You are NOT famous.

But he's not a CNUT either

Cnut the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cnut the Great was a king of Denmark, England, Norway and parts of Sweden, together often referred to as the Anglo-Scandinavian or North Sea Empire. After his death, the deaths of his heirs within a decade, and the Norman conquest of England in 1066, his legacy was largely lost to history. The medieval historian Norman Cantor has made the statement that he was "the most effective king in Anglo-Saxon history", although Cnut himself was Danish not British or Anglo-Saxon.​

You are NOT rich.
You are NOT famous.

But he's not a CNUT either

Cnut the Great - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Cnut the Great was a king of Denmark, England, Norway and parts of Sweden, together often referred to as the Anglo-Scandinavian or North Sea Empire. After his death, the deaths of his heirs within a decade, and the Norman conquest of England in 1066, his legacy was largely lost to history. The medieval historian Norman Cantor has made the statement that he was "the most effective king in Anglo-Saxon history", although Cnut himself was Danish not British or Anglo-Saxon.​
Well Missourian,what a Brilliant Retort to my post LOL......Sir or Lady.... I "Bow" to your Brilliance....steve ...Canute to you too

Last edited:

Forum List

Back