I agree with Tulsi Gabbard: Pardon Assange and Snowden NOW!!!

Snowden maybe, Assange never.

Odd. Now they both need pardoned but Snowden did do something considered illegal. Whistleblowers are supposed to be protected when they do so but Assange never did anything but report on things.

He did something considered illegal? Is that what many if not most pardoned people do?
The point is Snowden claims he did report what he thought was illegal up the chain of command within the NSA. He was told to shut up and do his job. He then witnessed the prosecution and imprisonment of whistle blowers like Bill Binney and John Kiriakou. He knew he wouldn’t be protected by our criminal government.

Yeah, my problem with Snowden is where he went and who he gave his bag of secrets to.
You’re wrong. If you bothered to research him, you’d know. He never intended to seek asylum in Russia. His passport was rescinded while in transit, by our criminal government. This resulted in him being stuck in Russia. He couldn’t leave, without a passport.

Secondly, if you think he gave secrets to the Russians you’re wrong, but the US State Department and intelligence agencies loves you.

Odd. Now they both need pardoned but Snowden did do something considered illegal. Whistleblowers are supposed to be protected when they do so but Assange never did anything but report on things.

He did something considered illegal? Is that what many if not most pardoned people do?
The point is Snowden claims he did report what he thought was illegal up the chain of command within the NSA. He was told to shut up and do his job. He then witnessed the prosecution and imprisonment of whistle blowers like Bill Binney and John Kiriakou. He knew he wouldn’t be protected by our criminal government.

Yeah, my problem with Snowden is where he went and who he gave his bag of secrets to.
You’re wrong. If you bothered to research him, you’d know. He never intended to seek asylum in Russia. His passport was rescinded while in transit, by our criminal government. This resulted in him being stuck in Russia. He couldn’t leave, without a passport.

Secondly, if you think he gave secrets to the Russians you’re wrong, but the US State Department and intelligence agencies loves you.

Considering his status, the information he knows about national security he should have never been in Russia in the first place. Now they got him, probably for life.

Considering his status, the information he knows about national security he should have never been in Russia in the first place. Now they got him, probably for life.
He was in China first. Then flew to Russia. If I recall correctly he was then connecting to a flight to South America. I doubt he had much choice on where the plane was going. He was on the run.

He is in Russia only because our criminal government will arrest him should he leave. Dumb Don said some years ago that he deserved execution. Hopefully he’s changed his tune and now pardoned him. That should really frost the deep state.
Trump, who once called Edward Snowden ‘a spy who should be executed,’ now says he’ll look into a pardon

He was in China first. Then flew to Russia. If I recall correctly he was then connecting to a flight to South America. I doubt he had much choice on where the plane was going. He was on the run.

He is in Russia only because our criminal government will arrest him should he leave. Dumb Don said some years ago that he deserved execution. Hopefully he’s changed his tune and now pardoned him. That should really frost the deep state.
Trump, who once called Edward Snowden ‘a spy who should be executed,’ now says he’ll look into a pardon

Shouldn't have been in China either.

You funny, dude.

You funny, dude.

I'm right, look where he is now. Stuck.

You funny, dude.

You’re wrong. Had he been stuck in almost any other nation in the world, the Empire would have arrested him and Assanged him.

You funny, dude.

What you and so many other Americans aren’t comprehending, is it isn’t Snowden who broke the law. It is our terribly corrupt government that is breaking the law.

Read the Bill of Rights. It’s right there in black and white.

You funny, dude.

What you and so many other Americans aren’t comprehending, is it isn’t Snowden who broke the law. It is our terribly corrupt government that is breaking the law.

Snowden showed that Clapper committed perjury but was he ever charged?

No.

You funny, dude.

No.
Clapper is but one example, of government officials blatantly lying to the American people without consequences. We live in a time where truth is hard to decipher. We are feed lies from all sides.

You funny, dude.

No.
Snowden compromised our intel and may have cost lives

You funny, dude.

No.
No that’s not correct, but the deep state loves you.

You funny, dude.

You're all over the place bud...make up your mind...You were just telling us that government should rob wealthy people to fund lowlife, degenerate bottom feeders....Did you find that in the Bill Of Rights as well?

You funny, dude.

No.

The government lies is what hurt our country. Lies about things the courts said were unconstitutional.

You funny, dude.

No.

The government lies is what hurt our country. Lies about things the courts said were unconstitutional.
What Snowden and Assange exposed were a lot more than that.

I agree that Julian should definitely be pardoned!:thup:

Don't know about Snowden. Big doubts about him don't like him at all.

You funny, dude.

No.

What Snowden and Assange exposed were a lot more than that.

Yeah, Assange exposed DNC cheating.

Yeah, Assange exposed DNC cheating.
He exposed damaging and embarrassing material that was NOT illegal...DURING AN ELECTION.

He did this by using information given to him by the Russians. He was acting as their agent

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz

Forum List

Back