I agree with Tulsi Gabbard: Pardon Assange and Snowden NOW!!!

Trump is very smart, but he's also an optimist. He's a good and honest guy who mistakenly believes that others will treat him as well as he treats others. Except for one thing: government and many of the people who inhabit it can be treacherous back-stabbers who's only allegiance lies in whomever is the highest bidder. The majority of them are not even elected officials and they don't represent you or I.

Ha! Trump is smart like Jeffrey Dahlmer was a nice guy. He's honest like the Charlotte Bobcats have a great history in the NBA.

If nobody inside the loop goes to jail for the same bullshit, Trump needs to be the hero here and pardon these two.

These guys leaked sensitive information to embarrass the US and hamper operations in the field.

Were you guys so concerned when it was Chelsea Manning? As I recall, you guys considered commuting her sentence the worst thing ever.

What did Flynn do?.....I still can't get a straight answer from you libs on that....

He had a meeting with a foreign official and undermined what the current policy was, wth a promise the policy would change if they waited. It was a violation of the Logan Act.

There were also all the things that he did in relation to illegal lobbying for Russia and Turkey, which he got a pass on because he plead guilty to the lying thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
I have made the exact same call upon Trump recently, and repeatedly. Pompeo has opposed such action and convinced Trump to increase harassment and prosecution of Assange.

It is strange to be on the same side of any issue with Bootney Lee Farnsworth, but Tulsi Gabbard is 100% correct here. It could also be a smart political move by Trump. This is hardly certain, however, given the super-patriotism of his base and their general hatred for genuine opponents of U.S. imperialism.

See:How Pompeo’s CIA spied on Julian Assange
Trump isn’t smart enough to pardon those heroes. He never understood that the MIC and Deep State, of which the disgusting Pompeo is a leading member, were always subverting him.

Trump is very smart, but he's also an optimist. He's a good and honest guy who mistakenly believes that others will treat him as well as he treats others. Except for one thing: government and many of the people who inhabit it can be treacherous back-stabbers who's only allegiance lies in whomever is the highest bidder. The majority of them are not even elected officials and they don't represent you or I.
I think you are deluding yourself. Trump never understood what he was up against and they screwed him. If he were smart, he’d immediately pardon those guys and remove all our troops form the ME. That would really piss off his enemies in the Deep State.

Even though he is smart, he himself admitted more than several times at his rallies, how he never knew how deep and treacherous the swamp was going to be. He was not only fighting the Washington establishment, but worldwide globalist entities as well.

At least he tried though. I doubt that anyone else will ever get come that close again to accomplishing what he set out to do.

Last edited:
https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabbard-trump-pardon-edward-snowden-julian-assange-1550573
If nobody inside the loop goes to jail for the same bullshit, Trump needs to be the hero here and pardon these two.
Of course you agree.

I wouldn’t pardon treasonous scum but the. Again I don’t work for Russia
A hateful liberal. I thought they stood for civil rights.
She ain't no liberal. I am. She's a commie.

Even though he is smart, he himself admitted more than several times at his rallies, how he never knew how deep and treacherous the swamp was going to be. He was not only fighting the Washington establishment, but worldwide globalist entities as well.

1) Trump isn't smart.
2) If he had a bad relationship with Washington, that was on him. The problem wasn't just his mistreatment of the professionals who run our government, it was that he couldn't even work with the people HE appointed to get things done.
3) No one takes you seriously when you say "worldwide globalist entities"... that's pretty much in Lizard People territory of conspiracy nuts. We live in a global world. That's our reality. It's actually a GOOD thing. A globalist world means more access to goods and services and less wars. How is this bad again?

A globalist world means more access to goods and services and less wars. How is this bad again?
When Brussels tells Texas what to do, I have a problem with that shit. It makes me pretty fucking mad. Like....I want murder, dismember, and bathe in the guts of those who set that shit up, mad.

So, take your globalist commie shit and GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!

(and you faggots wonder why I want Texas independence)

These guys leaked sensitive information to embarrass the US and hamper operations in the field.

Were you guys so concerned when it was Chelsea Manning? As I recall, you guys considered commuting her sentence the worst thing ever.
Chelsea Manning should be in a mental hospital with Bruthie Jenner and Chaz De Boner

I have called for Chelsea Manning to be released. What are you talking about?

Chelsea Manning should be free to walk the streets pretending he is a girl. He should have his freedom.

I have called for Chelsea Manning to be released. What are you talking about?

Chelsea Manning should be free to walk the streets pretending he is a girl. He should have his freedom.
It should be remembered who it was that imprisoned and tortured Manning. The great “black mascot of Wall Street.”

Chelsea Manning should be in a mental hospital with Bruthie Jenner and Chaz De Boner
Maybe so, but she’s still a hero.

Honestly, Manning can just fuck off.
Manning is a hero. WTFU.
Manning was ok up until she ran for office. And then she was going to be a full time activistand then was found at a "alt-right" rally and claimed she was just "gathering intelligence". I'm done. I don't have time for all that nonsense. I feel bad that she was jailed for not providing information for Assange. She attempted suicide and was released the next day by court order.

1) Trump isn't smart.
2) If he had a bad relationship with Washington, that was on him. The problem wasn't just his mistreatment of the professionals who run our government, it was that he couldn't even work with the people HE appointed to get things done.
3) No one takes you seriously when you say "worldwide globalist entities"... that's pretty much in Lizard People territory of conspiracy nuts. We live in a global world. That's our reality. It's actually a GOOD thing. A globalist world means more access to goods and services and less wars. How is this bad again?
joe b isnt smart
if he had a problem with his brain, thats on him
no one takes joe b serious

Snowden maybe, Assange never.
Well, the problem with Snowden is not so much the whistleblowing about the govt. spying on regular citizens, but he gave away top secret stuff to Russia, like hacking tools, probably passwords, backdoors, details about the NSA and so on.

Forum List

Back