I agree with Tulsi Gabbard: Pardon Assange and Snowden NOW!!!

I have made the exact same call upon Trump recently, and repeatedly. Pompeo has opposed such action and convinced Trump to increase harassment and prosecution of Assange.

It is strange to be on the same side of any issue with Bootney Lee Farnsworth, but Tulsi Gabbard is 100% correct here. It could also be a smart political move by Trump. This is hardly certain, however, given the super-patriotism of his base and their general hatred for genuine opponents of U.S. imperialism.

See: How Pompeo’s CIA spied on Julian Assange

Last edited:
dumbfuckistan1.jpeg

https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabbard-trump-pardon-edward-snowden-julian-assange-1550573
If nobody inside the loop goes to jail for the same bullshit, Trump needs to be the hero here and pardon these two.
I agree. Assange and Snowden. Although, I'm way more of an Assange fan.

The way I look at it, I don't care who is paying people like Assange and Snowden to expose the truth. Russia? Don't care. China? Don't care. Bumfuckistan? Don't care.

More important is that the truth be uncovered, which the American left seems to have a little problem with.

https://www.newsweek.com/tulsi-gabbard-trump-pardon-edward-snowden-julian-assange-1550573
If nobody inside the loop goes to jail for the same bullshit, Trump needs to be the hero here and pardon these two.

The way I look at it, I don't care who is paying people like Assange and Snowden to expose the truth. Russia? Don't care. China? Don't care. Bumfuckistan? Don't care.

More important is that the truth be uncovered, which the American left seems to have a little problem with.
Assange was not getting paid to do any of it. Snowden sure as hell wasn't getting paid. The American "left" didn't have a problem with it when all fingers were pointed at Bush II.

Assange was not getting paid to do any of it. Snowden sure as hell wasn't getting paid. The American "left" didn't have a problem with it when all fingers were pointed at Bush II.

I wasn't assuming they were. That is what the left believes.:SMILEW~130:

The truth is, nobody's more than likely paying them. They're doing what they like.

I have made the exact same call upon Trump recently, and repeatedly. Pompeo has opposed such action and convinced Trump to increase harassment and prosecution of Assange.

It is strange to be on the same side of any issue with Bootney Lee Farnsworth, but Tulsi Gabbard is 100% correct here. It could also be a smart political move by Trump. This is hardly certain, however, given the super-patriotism of his base and their general hatred for genuine opponents of U.S. imperialism.

See:How Pompeo’s CIA spied on Julian Assange
Trump isn’t smart enough to pardon those heroes. He never understood that the MIC and Deep State, of which the disgusting Pompeo is a leading member, were always subverting him.

Trump isn’t smart enough to pardon those heroes. He never understood that the MIC and Deep State, of which the disgusting Pompeo is a leading member, were always subverting him.

Trump is very smart, but he's also an optimist. He's a good and honest guy who mistakenly believes that others will treat him as well as he treats others. Except for one thing: government and many of the people who inhabit it can be treacherous back-stabbers who's only allegiance lies in whomever is the highest bidder. The majority of them are not even elected officials and they don't represent you or I.

Trump is very smart, but he's also an optimist. He's a good and honest guy who mistakenly believes that others will treat him as well as he treats others. Except for one thing: government and many of the people who inhabit it can be treacherous back-stabbers who's only allegiance lies in whomever is the highest bidder. The majority of them are not even elected officials and they don't represent you or I.
I think you are deluding yourself. Trump never understood what he was up against and they screwed him. If he were smart, he’d immediately pardon those guys and remove all our troops form the ME. That would really piss off his enemies in the Deep State.

Forum List

Back