I accidentally saw NBC News tonight with Lester Bates...

Wintw

Silver Member
Jul 31, 2016
I accidentally saw NBC News tonight with Lester Bates and I found out the Hillary not only has won the election already but that Trump does not even have or stand a chance! Wow! There's not even any reason for the rest of us to go and vote! What a miracle! I'm glad this was all decided for us long before we were involved in any manner and or way!

That's what the MSM is hoping. They don't want anybody but THEIR slave in the White House.

• Banned
Racist! Intollerant! Judgemental! Bigot! Nationalist! Xenophobic! Illiterate! Uneducated!

That's what the MSM is hoping. They don't want anybody but THEIR slave in the White House.

Well that's what happens when ya deregulate the FCC (Bill Clinton) and your media machinery gets gobbled up by 6 major multinational corporations who now preside over ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read.

Well that's what happens when ya deregulate the FCC (Bill Clinton) and your media machinery gets gobbled up by 6 major multinational corporations who now preside over ~90% of what americans see, hear, and read.

No, that's what happens when the media began referring to itself as the "fourth estate". Now, can you tell us what that means..... Cue Jeopardy music.

No, that's what happens when the media began referring to itself as the "fourth estate". Now, can you tell us what that means..... Cue Jeopardy music.

Edmund Burke --- 1787. Who btw was not "the media".

What'd I win? Another food dehydrator?

What does it refer to. In other words what does it mean when they refer to themselves as the fourth estate.

What does it refer to. In other words what does it mean when they refer to themselves as the fourth estate.

You're referring to the "Estates of the Realm", there being three, those being the Clergy, the Nobility and the Commoners, First, Second and Third respectively.

We know what they mean; I'm disputing who came up with the idea of calling the press the "Fourth Estate". Edmund Burke was a British MP. You had the press making it up themselves.

And that was waaaaaay before TelComm 96 to which Fenton Lum referred in post 4, and he's right about that. It was the nadir of the Clinton years.

You're referring to the "Estates of the Realm", there being three, those being the Clergy, the Nobility and the Commoners, First, Second and Third respectively.

We know what they mean; I'm disputing who came up with the idea of calling the press the "Fourth Estate". Edmund Burke was a British MP. You had the press making it up themselves.

And that was waaaaaay before TelComm 96 to which Fenton Lum referred in post 4, and he's right about that. It was the nadir of the Clinton years.

Where did I say they coined the term? I specifically say "referring to itself as the "fourth estate".

Now, for the thinking challenged. What does it mean when they refer to themselves as the "fourth estate"?

02polbriefing5-superJumbo.jpg

Forum List

Back