I <3 you, these are very random thoughts.

G.T.

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2009
I have no malice for anyone because of whichever spiritual path that they're on. I am anti control deep down, which is one of the reasons I'm likely not Religious (from my eyes) though. Not saying you're controlled, either, I'm just saying how it makes me feel.

I'm big into abstract thinking and things like that, and what I've come to as far as a conclusion, if I can even call it that, is there's "something" out there. I think that it has something to do with Energy, but I can't describe what it is just yet.

What got me thinking this way was when I started to study sub-conscious/lucid dreaming/etc.

In a bizarre finding, most of the people writing about it from all walks of life ended up describing a higher self, and a different realm of existence all around us and inter-planetary thought that they had only discovered through heavy, heavy practice and repetition in lucid dreaming. Personally, I haven't had a chance to string together enough consistent nights of concentration to get myself conscious, during sleep, but each time I put a few nights in a row together some really bizarre and outlandish things happen.

Quite a few times now, I have solved problems (of my waking life) simply by dreaming up the solutions. Am I crazy? Maybe, but I've got plenty of family and friends who wouldn't put me anywhere close to that category. Anyways, there's something there and even though I'm not always actively trying to dream consciously, something inside of me tells me that the answer to life itself is in there somewhere.

One night, I had a dream that I was standing on a street corner with a lawn mower, standing on top of the sewer grate trying to fix it. Seconds later, (like dreams do) I was suddenly in my mom's kitchen and her next door neighbor started choking me. He's a really creepy guy, and if you've ever seen "The Stepfather," that's the kind of creepy. I woke up and only remember the two things about the dream: the lawnmower scene, and the choking. Seemingly uninteresting, meaningless bits of information. The following weekend I mowed my mom's lawn, and he came outside and yelled at me for mowing on the same line that I had been mowing on for YEARS. My mom got pissed off and they went to the Town Court over the dispute. Ok, weird? I think so.

So, in reading other people's experience with dreams, the studying branched off into talks about Energy and stuff. Some people write about us all being connected, and some of the people out there claim to "meet" inside their lucid dreams. They then talk about it. There's also mass meditations that occur, all kinds of weird stuff that the casual observer would call NUTS.

My conclusion about "God vs. no God" (Agnostic, here), has always been the simplistic "something can't come from nothing" line of thought. I still feel that way, and always argued that "Creator" doesn't necessarily mean anything we've seen or heard it being. What puzzles me is that Humanity itself seems to know WAY too much. Everything we imagine seems to come true. Invisibility cloaks were just a random, imaginitive creation from fiction writer(s). And suddenly? Do-able. Cloning? Same. I imagine that flying, electricity, etc. were all the same: imagined first. It's pretty incredible. Virtual reality was @ first just made up, and now by attaching sensors to the brain it's absolutely possible. Last week, UC Berkely scientists released the first ever video created from "visual memories."

^ the thing that's so scary about all of that, is that we seem to be computers. We know more and more about ourselves and our environments and the knowledge is increasing exponentially, as it would with a computer. Also, we learn that the body is just made up of electro-magnetic impulses.......meaning, we ARE pretty much computers.

Further down this rabbit hole of thinking is the vastness of space. "Aliens" were once an invented folklore, like "dracula" for books and movies. Now that we know more, and we know the vastness of the Universe, "Aliens" existing is all but definite.

I enjoyed the movie Avatar, but it's so weird what's happened since then. NASA has discovered clusters of "Earth-like" planets that harbor the conditions for life. The fawk?

Einstein's being put to the test, as we speak, in case you hadn't heard about it. Whether he was wrong or not, we'll see.

The Ultimate discoveries, in my opinion, are two: learning how to fold space-time, enabling what is essentially time travel (or faster cosmic travel), and second is the breakthrough on how this is all connected (energy? etc), and maybe inter-dimensional travel/learning.

I blow my own mind :eek:

Last edited:
I didn't mean to ramble, I was just hoping people would come and share their enlightenment on these issues: dreams, energy, Universe.

It's so intriguing to me, sometimes nothing else matters. Small talk, like at a bar, bores me to death lately. Blegh.

Forum List

Back