I <3 Elizabeth Warren

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
My favorite part of looking at this hole, we got in this hole, one billion dollars, uh, one trillion dollars, on tax cuts for the rich under George Bush. We got into this hole two trillion dollars on two wars that were put on a credit card for our children and grandchildren to pay off. And we got into this hole one trillion on a Medicare drug program that was not paid for and was 40% more expensive than its needs to be because it was a giveaway to the drug companies. That's just four trillion right there.
So part of the way you fix this problem is don't do those things!

I hear all this, oh this is class warfare, no! There is nobody in this country who got rich on his own. Nobody. You built a factory out there -- good for you. But I want to be clear. You moved your goods to market on the roads the rest of us paid for. You hired workers the rest of us paid to educate. You were safe in your factory because of police forces and fire forces that the rest of us paid for. You didn't have to worry that maurauding bands would come and seize everything at your factory... Now look. You built a factory and it turned into something terrific or a great idea -- God Bless! Keep a Big Hunk of it. But part of the underlying social contract is you take a hunk of that and pay forward for the next kid who comes along.

Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis: &#8220;Nobody Got Rich on His Own&#8221; | American Pendulum

My favorite part of looking at this hole, we got in this hole, one billion dollars, uh, one trillion dollars, on tax cuts for the rich under George Bush. We got into this hole two trillion dollars on two wars that were put on a credit card for our children and grandchildren to pay off. And we got into this hole one trillion on a Medicare drug program that was not paid for and was 40% more expensive than its needs to be because it was a giveaway to the drug companies. That's just four trillion right there.

I hear all this, oh this is class warfare, no! There is nobody in this country who got rich on his own. Nobody. You built a factory out there -- good for you. But I want to be clear. You moved your goods to market on the roads the rest of us paid for. You hired workers the rest of us paid to educate. You were safe in your factory because of police forces and fire forces that the rest of us paid for. You didn't have to worry that maurauding bands would come and seize everything at your factory... Now look. You built a factory and it turned into something terrific or a great idea -- God Bless! Keep a Big Hunk of it. But part of the underlying social contract is you take a hunk of that and pay forward for the next kid who comes along.

Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis: “Nobody Got Rich on His Own” | American Pendulum

This Warren broad sounds like a real dunderhead... I can see why you're fixated on her so.

Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis: “Nobody Got Rich on His Own” | American Pendulum

My
heart.gif

for Elizabeth. :D

So, that's the new mantra of the left. Every penny everyone earns is their's because they 'helped'. It is laughable.

Ever run a truckload of freight across country? Check out the fees, taxes, etc you pay on everything from fuel, weights and measures to permits. These libs are probably paying a whopping $50/yr on license fees and they think they are funding the national highway system.

These people are absolutely clueless.

So, that's the new mantra of the left. Every penny everyone earns is their's because they 'helped'. It is laughable.

Ever run a truckload of freight across country? Check out the fees, taxes, etc you pay on everything from fuel, weights and measures to permits. These libs are probably paying a whopping $50/yr on license fees and they think they are funding the national highway system.

These people are absolutely clueless.

We could not make this shit up. Seriously. What a bunch of fucking morons.

Elizabeth Warren on Debt Crisis: &#8220;Nobody Got Rich on His Own&#8221; | American Pendulum

And what if they hadn't taken the risk and expended their capital to build the factory? No factory, no jobs, no tax revenue, no roads. Why is the left so dense to understand a symbiotic relationship. You don't kill the goose that lays the golden eggs. The left will say they don't want to kill the goose, they just want to cut off a part here and there to eat today with no thought of tomorrow.

Last edited:

And that is why I, as a business owner, pay my taxes which are substantially more than the taxes paid by a 50K a year employee.

SO exactly what ius it that she is saying? Is she claiming that us business owners beluieve that we should not have to pay taxes?

We arent saying that at all.

Interesting how the left loves what she said...but what did she do other than fueel the class warfare that Obama started...by making it sound like us business owners dojnt want to pay any taxes.

WE DO YOU MORORNS>>>AND WE ARE OK WITH IT>

We just dont want to pay more so you can have your free goodies.

People who risk everything didn't succeed on their own huh?

Warren is obviously another scum bag lawyer who has absolutely no idea what it means to risk every dime to start a business.

No one from the fucking government helped me start my business.
No one from the fucking government was working 18 hour days seven days a week with me

I hired people to work and I paid them well and on time. No one did it out of their charitable nature.

UK CONSERVATIVE Budget Director: "The greatest danger to the world economy is right wing fanatics in the US congress." ie, the whole world thinks you're nuts. I'll go with brainwashed, myopic, and selfish- hoping for your recovery, or enjoy Hell. tyvm

People who risk everything didn't succeed on their own huh?

Warren is obviously another scum bag lawyer who has absolutely no idea what it means to risk every dime to start a business.

No one from the fucking government helped me start my business.
No one from the fucking government was working 18 hour days seven days a week with me

I hired people to work and I paid them well and on time. No one did it out of their charitable nature.

Yep. Much like most successful business people. Damn, the left are easily manipulated. :lol:

We also use the roads we paid for.

They helped pay for the roads.

Fail.

The police don't exist because of the factory. And the factory probably pays more than we do towards financing the police.

Fail.

Can we get someone who won't sound like a sound-byte to run for the senate....please.

Forum List

Back