I-10 Sniper terrorizes Phoenix area

waltky

Wise ol' monkey
Feb 6, 2011
Okolona, KY
Sniper terrorizes Phoenix area...

Phoenix Sniper Strikes Again: Arizona Cops Confirm 11th Freeway Shooting
Sep 10 2015, A bullet pierced the side of a tractor-trailer on a Phoenix freeway Thursday, and police said they were treating it as the 11th attack in a string of shootings over the past two weeks that have terrorized drivers. The governor pleaded for the public's help earlier Thursday, and authorities said they could be dealing with more than one gunman.
The bullet hole in the semi was reported Thursday morning, and police were checking out at least one other report that could be related, a projectile that damaged the window of a car. In less than two weeks, 10 other shootings have been reported on or near Interstate 10. Seven have been bullet strikes, and the others were unspecified projectiles, which could mean BBs or pellets. Police say drivers have been lucky so far: The only injury was a 13-year-old girl who was cut by flying glass when the window of her car was shattered by a bullet.

Robert McDonald was driving an empty tour bus when a bullet came through and sliced into the seat just behind him. He said it would have grazed his shoulder if it had been a little more powerful. "And if I would have moved my head," he said, "I would have got hit." There are no suspects, not even a description of the suspect's car. Billboards along the interstate have flashed a phone number for drivers to report tips. Col. Frank Milstead, the state director of public safety, referred to the attacks as "domestic terrorism crimes."

150910-phoenix-interstate-02_a97badf645a738ee2a7f0a3401b9f0cf.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

Arizona Department of Transportation Live Traffic Operations Operators Lisa Supplee, rear, and Chuck Wood monitor over 200 freeway camera's throughout the Phoenix Metro area

And he said there may be more than one person behind them. "I am of the opinion right now that we have multiple shooters just because the M.O.'s have changed," he told NBC News. Authorities offered a $20,000 reward, and Gov. Doug Ducey appealed to the public for help. The shootings have drawn comparisons to the sniper attacks that terrorized the Washington, D.C., area in the fall of 2002. Ten people were killed in those shootings, which targeted drivers pumping gas and people out for other ordinary errands.

One gunman, John Allen Muhammad, was executed in 2009, and his accomplice, Lee Boyd Malvo, is serving life without the possibility of parole. The Phoenix gunman is similarly feeding on terror, said Clint Van Zandt, a former FBI profiler and NBC News analyst. "He knows the time he wants to be out there. He knows the location," he said. "He, in his mind, is playing this chess game with the authorities."

Phoenix Sniper Strikes Again: Arizona Cops Confirm 11th Freeway Shooting

Three more shootings bring total to 12...

Three more suspected shootings on Arizona highway brings total to 12
Sept. 10, 2015 -- Arizona state police are investigating three more possible shootings along Interstate 10 in Phoenix, bringing the total to 12 attacks on the major thoroughfare Thursday.
Investigators said about 5:30 a.m. they were checking a report that a projectile shattered a vehicle window on I-10. Police also said they were looking into a separate report of a bullet hitting a delivery truck.

Three-more-suspected-shootings-on-Arizona-highway-brings-total-to-12.jpg

Interstate 10 looking east at the deck park tunnel in Phoenix, Ariz.

So far, investigators will only confirm 10 possible shootings or vehicles being hit by "projectiles" since Aug. 10, labeling them as domestic terrorism. Investigators, including agents from the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, were trying to determine if the most recent two incidents were connected.

Three more suspected shootings on Arizona highway brings total to 12

Manhunt under way in Phoenix...

The Latest on I-10 shootings: Man faces unrelated charges
11 Sept.`15 — The latest developments on a series of freeway shootings in the Phoenix area. All times are local.
6:45 p.m.
2c43f17cbbe4a528810f6a70670007ce.jpg

Map shows locations of 10 recent incidents on Phoenix-area freeways involving bullets or unspecified

Arizona Department of Public Safety officials say a man questioned in the string of Phoenix freeway shootings is being booked into a Phoenix jail on unrelated charges. DPS officials announced Friday night that their investigation has not been closed. They didn't immediately release the man's name or the charges against him. They called him a "person of interest" Friday morning after they seized a white Chevrolet Tahoe. Eleven cars have been shot since Aug. 29, eight with bullets and three with projectiles that could include BBs or pellets. The shootings have rattled residents and led to an intensive search for suspects.
___

3:10 p.m.

Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey has been briefed by a state law enforcement official on the investigation into a string of Phoenix freeway shootings. Photos from the governor's official Twitter account show him meeting with state police Col. Frank Milstead and speaking with staff at a police operations center. The Republican governor has been in regular contact with state police all week about the shootings. Earlier Friday, Arizona Department of Public Safety spokesman Bart Graves said authorities were questioning a man in the case and had seized a white Chevrolet Tahoe. Eleven cars have been shot since Aug. 29, eight with bullets and three with projectiles that could include BBs or pellets. The shootings have rattled residents and led to an intensive search for suspects.
___
9a2c92d9e0e3a928810f6a706700257c.jpg

A sign displaying the shooter tip line sits above the cars on the Interstate 10 and 7th Streets, Thursday, Sept. 10, 2015 in Phoenix. The search for a suspect in a string of Phoenix freeway shootings took on a frenzied pace Thursday, with a panicked public flooding a police hotline with tips. Police confirmed one of these reports as a shooting, raising to 11 the number of vehicles struck on Phoenix-area freeways since Aug. 29.
12:45 p.m.

A man who was getting coffee near a convenience store where two people were detained for questioning in a string of Phoenix freeway shootings says he watched as law officers swarmed the area. Marco Mansilla says he was getting coffee Friday at a McDonald's connected to the convenience store when the parking lot filled with patrol cars. He says officers advised him to temporarily stay inside. Once he left to head back to his window-tinting business across the street, Mansilla says he saw a man sitting inside a police car. A woman was handcuffed and standing beside a police car with four officers. Arizona Department of Public Safety spokesman Bart Graves confirmed the man and woman were detained for questioning but says only the man is of interest to investigators. He says authorities seized their SUV and will examine it for evidence. Eleven cars have been shot since Aug. 29, eight with bullets and three with projectiles that could include BBs or pellets.
___

12:15 p.m.

The Arizona Department of Public Safety says investigators are focusing on one of two people detained for questioning in a string of Phoenix freeway shootings. The man and woman were in an SUV when they were detained Friday at a convenience store near Interstate 10. However, department spokesman Bart Graves now says only the man is of interest to investigators. Graves says the man hasn't been arrested, but questioning could continue for hours. He had no information on the woman's status. Eleven cars have been shot since Aug. 29, eight with bullets and three with projectiles that could include BBs or pellets. The shootings have rattled residents and led to an intensive search for suspects.
___

11:50 a.m.

See also:

Arizona police question man in freeway shootings
11 Sept.`15 — Police swarmed a convenience store near Interstate 10, detained a man and seized his white Chevrolet Tahoe on Friday, raising hopes of a resolution to the freeway shootings rattling Phoenix.
A man and woman were taken into custody for questioning, but Arizona Department of Public Safety spokesman Bart Graves said only the man was of interest to investigators. The man was booked into a Phoenix jail on unrelated charges Friday night, DPS officials said. They didn't release his name or the charges, but they said their investigation into the freeway shootings "has not been closed." A call to the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office, which runs the Phoenix jail, seeking information on the man booked wasn't immediately returned. Graves had said earlier Friday that investigators were questioning the man "about a number of things" besides the freeway shootings, but he declined to disclose what that entailed. The DPS spokesman also said the SUV was being examined for any evidence that might connect it to 11 confirmed shootings on the city's freeways in the last two weeks.

01b00661e55cbe28810f6a7067004683.jpg

A sign still displays a shooter tip line above Interstate 10, Friday, Sept. 11, 2015, in Phoenix. Authorities have a person of interest in custody in a string of freeway shootings over the past two weeks and the man's white Chevrolet Tahoe, raising hopes of a resolution to the rash of freeway shootings rattling the metro area.

Witnesses said law enforcement officers seemed to be waiting for the man to appear and moved in quickly, surrounding his SUV with unmarked vehicles. "What you saw occur today is a result of a lot of troopers on the road, a lot of detectives on the road, a lot of undercover and marked vehicles, just a lot of work by our detectives trying to solve this case," Graves said. The man who was later questioned for hours by authorities complained that officers had been aggressive with him, aggravating his back injury. Speaking to Fox 10 in Phoenix (KSAZ-TV) from the back of a squad car after being apprehended, he said officers surrounded him and his mother, guns drawn, after he bought a pack of cigarettes and a drink.

fa65663be563be28810f6a706700964b.jpg

People walk by a gas station and convenience store hours after police surrounded the location near Interstate 10, detaining a person of interest and seizing the man's white Chevrolet Tahoe early on Friday, Sept. 11, 2015, raising hopes of a resolution to the rash of freeway shootings rattling the metro area in Phoenix.

Josie Duarte had thought something was odd when she arrived for work at a nearby dental clinic earlier Friday and noticed 10 unmarked cars along with a marked police truck parked behind her office. She only realized what was up when she saw the same cars swarm the parking lot of the Chevron station and convenience store. Marco Mansilla watched it unfold while getting coffee at an adjacent McDonald's. The lot was suddenly teeming with law enforcement, and when he tried to leave, an officer told him to "go back in the store. It's not safe." Mansilla said he asked an officer, "What happened? Is that the sniper guy?" He said the officer declined to answer, saying only "enjoy your breakfast."

9ebf64c5e562be28810f6a706700a55f.jpg

Arizona Department of Public Safety spokesman Bart Graves speaks to the media regarding the latest on police surrounding of a convenience store near Interstate 10, detaining a man and the man's white Chevrolet Tahoe early on Friday, raising hopes of a resolution to the rash of freeway shootings rattling the metro area Sept. 11, 2015, in Phoenix.

On his way back to his window-tinting business across the street, Mansilla said he saw the man sitting inside a police car while four officers watched over the woman, who was in handcuffs. "She was in shock," Mansilla said. Store clerk Sara Kaur said she was the one who sold the man cigarettes, at about 9:15 a.m., moments before between 15 to 20 cars swarmed in and officers handcuffed him. She described him as being about 30 years old and a regular customer, and said she's "never had a problem with him." Graves said officers investigating the shootings will remain on patrol and his agency will keep posting freeway billboard messages urging the public to come forward with any tips. "This is an ongoing investigation," he said Friday.

MORE

Police search for I-10 sniper...

Mother and son questioned in Arizona freeway shootings, officials say
Sept. 11, 2015 -- Arizona authorities took a mother and son into custody early Friday in connection to a series of shootings along Phoenix's busy Interstate 10, officials said.
The pair were stopped at a gas station in Phoenix at about 7:30 a.m. local time Friday. The mother was later released but the man was held for questioning. Neither person's identity was revealed, nor was it stated that either is a possible suspect. Their ages also weren't known.

Fox News said its Phoenix affiliate, KSAZ-TV, reported that the man was tackled by police as he exited the gas station -- and that spoke to the news crew from inside a police car. "I had just gotten cigarettes ... when I got in the truck they rammed me, threw me on the ground and my mom, they haven't told us nothing," he reportedly said. "They haven't told us nothing. I kept asking, they said, 'I can't tell you anything.' I have a messed-up back, I had three back surgeries. "They laid me on the ground and my face is still swollen, busted lip."

Mother-and-son-questioned-in-Arizona-freeway-shootings-officials-say.jpg

For weeks, police have been looking for an unknown gunman who has been shooting at traffic along the interstate. Friday, officials said a bullet hole was found on a truck, ABC News reported. Investigators are not yet sure if all 12 shootings are related, or how many people might be involved. "These are bad people trying to do harm to good people," Department of Public Safety Col. Frank Milstead said.

Police have said the shootings began on Aug. 29 and have all occurred within an eight-mile stretch of freeway. Fox News cited sources Friday who claimed that the man detained for questioning had bragged to acquaintances about his participation in the rash of shootings. Officials called the man a "person of interest" and said he will likely be questioned by investigators all day Friday.

Mother and son questioned in Arizona freeway shootings, officials say

Highway Terror...

Phoenix shootings bring random highway terror
September 12, 2015 - Bullets fired by snipers are among the most terrifying in American history.
It's one of the most difficult and frightening crimes to combat: random shots fired at unsuspecting motorists on a crowded highway. But the person responsible for the recent spate of Phoenix-area highway shootings that have shattered windows and pierced doors in 11 cars in two weeks likely fits a mold of a narcissist, mentally unstable individual who can be collared with community involvement and media cooperation, law enforcement and criminal psychology experts said.

29906170001_4479296586001_video-still-for-video-4479165368001.jpg

Random bullets fired by snipers are among the most terrifying in American history. The 2002 Beltway sniper attacks killed 10 and gripped the Washington, D.C. metro region in fear. In 2012, a mentally disturbed man terrorized motorists along the I-96 corridor in Michigan, shooting at at least 23 cars he believed were part of a government conspiracy. The gunmen were eventually caught but they left unforgettable images of innocent people locked in the crosshairs of a sniper's scope.

Arizona Department of Public Safety agents on Friday were questioning one person in relation to the recent shootings that have occurred mostly along an eight-mile stretch of Interstate 10 in Phoenix. Seven of the attacks have involved gunfire and the others have been "projectile" and not positively identified, according to DPS. No one so far has been seriously injured in the shootings. Motorists are on edge.

635775943700493472-AP-Freeway-Shootings-Phoenix.jpg

Steven Smith, 25, altered the 26-mile route from his home in Surprise, Ariz., to his job at the Liberty Fuel truck stop, near where some of the latest shootings took place, to avoid stretches of Interstate 10. When he got there, he text his girlfriend to assure her he was OK. "It's definitely something you think about," he said, "especially when traffic is moving pretty slow." The shootings have brought eerie reminders of a 15-month shooting spree in the Phoenix area in 2005 and 2006 that killed eight people and terrorized motorists. Two men, Dale Hausner and Samuel Dieteman, were convicted of firing shots at 25 motorists, killing eight of them.

MORE

I-10 sniper has copycats...

3 Teens Arrested in 'Copycat' Case After String of Arizona Freeway Shootings
Sep 13, 2015, Three teenagers were arrested in Arizona for allegedly using a slingshot and rocks to attack pedestrians and cars, in an incident officials described as a "copycat" to a string of shootings along a nearby freeway.
The teenagers allegedly shot at several cars and pedestrians on Arizona State Route 24 Saturday afternoon and evening, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio and Arizona Department of Public Safety Director Frank Milstead said at a news conference today. Among the victims was a couple whose car window shattered from the projectile. The couple noted the license plate of the suspects' car, leading to their arrests, the officials said.

Arpaio and Milstead did not identify the teens beyond saying they were all 18. The teens' arrests come in the wake of a string of shootings on the nearby I-10 freeway. The spree began Aug. 29, when a bullet shattered the windshield of an SUV, injuring a 13-year-old girl, authorities said. Another shot hit a tour bus, putting holes through the seats.

At least 11 shootings have been reported, all along an eight-mile stretch of road, police said. Milstead told ABC News earlier this week that it's unclear whether all of the incidents are related and also unclear whether all incidents involved bullets. Milstead classified the incidents as "domestic terrorism." He called the suspect or suspects cowards who are putting innocent lives at risk.

3 Teens Arrested in 'Copycat' of Arizona Freeway Shootings

See also:

Drivers Distressed Over Possible Freeway Shootings in Arizona
Sep 9, 2015, Authorities are investigating a series of possible shootings within 10 days along an 8-mile stretch of the I-10 freeway in Phoenix.
A 10th incident was reported Wednesday, Colonel Frank Milstead, director of the Arizona Department of Public Safety, told ABC News. Milstead said it's unclear whether all of the incidents are related and also unclear whether all incidents involved bullets. Milstead classified the incidents as domestic terrorism. He called the suspect or suspects cowards who are putting innocent lives at risk.

The spree began Aug. 29, when a bullet shattered the windshield of an SUV, injuring a 13-year-old girl, authorities said. Another shot hit a tour bus, putting holes through the seats. Robert McDonald was driving the bus at the time of the attack and was the only person on board. “The person almost took me away from my family and almost caused catastrophic injuries to the other motorists on the street,” McDonald said.

Two shooting incidents were reported Tuesday, including one involving a police sergeant’s personal vehicle. Agents with the FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives have joined the investigation, and drivers in the area are warned to be vigilant. The reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the shooter or shooters was increased to $20,000 Tuesday.

Drivers Distressed Over Possible Freeway Shootings in Arizona

They got him...

Suspect arrested in Ariz. freeway shootings
September 19, 2015 | A suspect was arrested Friday in relation to at least four of several shootings that have rocked the Phoenix area along the Interstate 10 freeway over the past few weeks, Arizona officials said.
Arizona Department of Public Safety Director Frank Milstead confirmed the arrest during a press conference late Friday. He said the weapon owned by the suspect was "forensically linked" to four of the 11 shootings that have taken place along the freeway. He declined to say how the evidence was collected, saying investigators are continuing to fill in the pieces. Specifically, the weapon was linked to shootings on Aug. 29 -- the day the shootings began -- and on Aug. 31. "The weapon and man we believe was responsible for starting this spree is in custody," Milstead said. The other seven shootings have not been linked to the suspect in custody. Milstead said there may have been copycats. "Are there others out there? Are there copycats? That is possible," he said.

29906170001_4496549704001_12news.jpg

Arizona Department of Public Safety Director Frank Milstead confirmed that a suspect in the I-10 shooting spree has been arrested. The suspect is 21-year-old Leslie Allen Merritt, Jr.

Milstead also praised the community, saying that Arizonans had been "incredible" in providing officials with leads and tips. While Milstead did not name the suspect during the press conference, spokesmen for DPS and Gov. Doug Ducey identified the suspect as Leslie Allen Merritt Jr. Officials have been monitoring the 21-year-old man all day, the Arizona Republic reported. SWAT team members apprehended him in at a Walmart in Glendale, a Phoenix suburb. Merritt's father, Leslie Merritt Sr. told the Republic, "Whoever said my son is the freeway shooter is a moron. It's got to be some sort of mistake or someone wanted the reward. This is just preposterous." The 11 shooting incidents took place from Aug. 29 to Sept. 10, most along Interstate 10. In one incident, flying glass injured a 13-year-old girl. Eight vehicles were hit by bullets in the incidents. Three vehicles were hit by unspecified projectiles.

Robert McDonald Jr., the driver of an empty tour bus that was targeted by a shooter on Aug. 29, told the Republic that he hoped this would be the end of the freeway shootings. "Now, I don't have to worry about having to duck when I see another vehicle behind me and wonder if this individual is still out there," he said. "Hopefully, with this capture, if it is indeed the right person, hopefully, the Valley can now start the healing process to get back to where we were before Aug. 29." The news of a suspect's arrest first broke Friday evening when Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey announced it via Twitter. "We got him!" Ducey said in a tweet sent out shortly before 7 p.m. local time that cited the state Department of Public Safety. "DPS SWAT team is in custody of the individual suspected of I-10 shootings. Apprehended moments ago." The governor also commended DPS for its work. "Great work by Arizona DPS investigators and SWAT team," he tweeted.

Suspect arrested in Ariz. freeway shootings

Police find gun not pawned at the time of the shootings...

Police: Gun Not Pawned at Time of Arizona Freeway Shootings
Sep 20 2015, The gun that police allege was used by a suspect to fire at four vehicles on an Arizona freeway in August was not pawned at the time of the shootings, police said in a report.
Leslie Allen Merritt Jr., 21, was arrested Friday and charged in the first four of a string of 11 shootings that occurred over two weeks and left Phoenix area drivers on edge. Merritt said in court Saturday that police have "the wrong guy," and that his gun had been in a pawn shop for the past two months. "I haven't even had access to a weapon," he said. The Arizona Department of Public Safety said in the report that they test fired a gun that Merritt allegedly pawned, and "the test fired bullets were matched to bullets and bullet fragments from the four cases." Police said in the report that "at the time of the shootings in question the firearm was not in pawn status." Police also said that Merritt's social media pages referenced the "I-10 shooter" case.

Merritt's father, Leslie Allen Merritt Sr., said Saturday night that he believes his son is innocent and urged the public not to rush to judgment. He said his son is a gun enthusiast and responsible gun owner, and that many people across Arizona — and especially in the Phoenix area — shared posts about the two-week shooting spree online. We have no doubt to his innocence," Merritt Sr. said. "We hope whoever has done this — regardless of who it is — eventually is caught and faces justice for it. We feel for all the people that were subjected to this violence." "I would just ask that everybody let this play out in court," Merritt Sr. said.

freeway_shootings_phoenix-jpeg-0b92b_4bcf84dc5c2b44da9d8495143118ef42.nbcnews-fp-360-360.jpg

Leslie Allen Merritt Jr., makes his initial appearance before a judge at the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

Eleven vehicles have been shot since Aug. 29. Eight involved bullets and three involved what have been described as "projectiles." The last confirmed shooting was reported Sept. 10. There have been no serious injuries. Merritt Jr. was charged in the first four shootings, which involved bullets. Three vehicles were shot on I-10 on Aug. 29 and a car was struck by a bullet on Aug. 30. A 13-year-old girl was injured by flying glass in one of those incidents, but refused treatment.

Merritt Jr. was charged with four counts each of drive-by shooting, intentional acts of terrorism, discharging a firearm within city limits, aggravated assault, endangerment, criminal damage and disorderly conduct involving a weapon. He is being held in lieu of $1 million bail. Police last week detained a local 19-year-old man who they referred to as a "person of interest" in the shootings, but a judge ordered him released Friday and no charges were filed. He was never called a suspect.

Police: Gun Not Pawned at Time of Arizona Freeway Shootings

See also:

Phoenix I-10 shootings suspect: 'I'm the wrong guy'
Sat September 19, 2015 | A suspect in Phoenix's recent highway shootings denied Saturday he had anything to do with the case as a judge set his bail at $1 million.
Leslie Allen Merritt Jr., who was arrested Friday, shook his head as a prosecutor asked the judge to set bail at that mark at a court hearing, and the suspect took in a deep breath when the judge agreed. "All I have to say is I'm the wrong guy," Merritt, 21, told the judge. "I tried to tell the detectives that. My gun's been in the pawn shop for the last two months. I haven't even had access to a weapon."

150919122355-leslie-allen-merritt-i10-shooting-suspect-large-169.jpg

Leslie Allen Merritt Jr., 21, was arrested while shopping in Glendale, a Phoenix suburb, according to Daniel Scarpinato, a spokesman for Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey.

Police have said the suspect was "forensically linked" to the first four shootings along Interstate 10 in downtown Phoenix. "The evidence as you will see in the next couple of days speaks for itself," Arizona Department of Public Safety spokesman Bart Graves told reporters. "We're not going to get into a debate (with the suspect)."

There have been no fatalities linked to any of the 11 incidents, which happened in and around I-10 between August 29 and September 10. Merritt has been charged with numerous felonies, including drive-by shooting, intentional acts of terrorism, aggravated assault, criminal damage, endangerment and discharging a firearm within city limits. The next court appearance will come Friday.

The arrest

Told you it was a white dude.

150919144054-merrit-in-court-large-169.jpg

Note the lack of whites making excuses for him, or defending him, or attacking the cops for arresting him, or any of the many ways black leaders and the black community and liberals stand by black criminals.

Note the lack of whites making excuses for him, or defending him, or attacking the cops for arresting him, or any of the many ways black leaders and the black community and liberals stand by black criminals.
Why would I note that? I already know white people ignore white criminals and instead whine about Black ones.

Why would I note that? I already know white people ignore white criminals and instead whine about Black ones.

I knew you couldn't be honest.

He is being arrested, and if found guilty punished.

YOU and yours are the ones the rush forth to fight justice if the criminal in question is black.

IF the criminal is white, me and mine, have nothing to really say.

I guess I could send a thank you note to the cops, but hopefully their bosses will commend them on their fine work.

YOU and yours are the ones the rush forth to fight justice if the criminal in question is black.

I guess I could send a thank you note to the cops, but hopefully their bosses will commend them on their fine work.
I already pointed out whites have nothing to say except maybe he was crazy. Thats because you condone criminals as long as they are white.

I already pointed out whites have nothing to say except maybe he was crazy. Thats because you condone criminals as long as they are white.

In the absence of any controversy about the case, there is nothing to be said.

Condone? No one is condoning this.

What is there to talk about with this case?

The same thing you talk about on all the threads about Black criminals. Whites have a genetic propensity to commit crimes like this. White culture is the cause of white dysfunction. You know....the standard stuff.

The same thing you talk about on all the threads about Black criminals. Whites have a genetic propensity to commit crimes like this. White culture is the cause of white dysfunction. You know....the standard stuff.

I have never claimed that blacks have a genetic propensity to commit crimes.

White CUlture? It might be interesting to learn what this young man's background is and what lead him to this. If a larger lesson is suggested by what we find out, discussion might follow. If for example he turns out to have come from a broken home, and to have been on ADD meds, that might be worth discussion.

White Dysfunction? There really isn't any widespread group issue with whites shooting up cars. YOu are welcome link to any information saying otherwise.

Forum List

Back