Hypothetically speaking, if Mexico, Central and South America were ‘white’ nations would Democrats want our southern border secure AF?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Since skin color seems to correlate with how one votes and all wouldn’t Democrats assume that immigrant whites would vote along side of white Americans? I ask this question with genuine sincerity and not with intent to provoke an ugly argument.

Since skin color seems to correlate with how one votes and all wouldn’t Democrats assume that immigrant whites would vote along side of white Americans? I ask this question with genuine sincerity and not with intent to provoke an ugly argument.
You do understand that both Republicans and Democrats are responsible for the immigration disaster we have right now? And that most of these people coming here are coming here to WORK. Coming here to work for corporations that make large donations to Republican and conservative campaigns.

LOL. If all these nations were white....we wouldn't even be having a conversation. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh shit....(hides head in hands).

Good question. But, you know they will lie when they answer it.

I am guessing that most Americans would not pay much attention to the immigration matter if all the immigrants were Caucasians.

I understand that President Trump wanted more Norwegians to come here.

I understand that many Canadians come here all the time, and no one objects.

I understand that here in the greater Los Angeles area (specifically in the suburb of Santa Monica) there are many undocumented immigrants from the United Kingdom.

The Democrat Party practices hate based politics.
Every day they use race to incite hate and fear.
They treat White Voters like their opposition.
They have repeatedly admitted that their open border policy is about displacing White Voters.
When people point these obvious facts out, they call their legitimate critics "racist".

No white immigrant from a democratic white nation will be interested in leaving our safe secure nations with universal government funded health care, education and sensible gun control to move to a politically unstable, half fascist controlled, police state with out of control gun violence. And those that do I’ll not be voting a Republican any time soon.

Even the Central Americans are just trying to get through the USA and come to Canada

If it were white people flooding in, suddenly Dimocrats would be taking to the streets D-E-M-A-N-D-I-N-G walls, fences, trenches, moats etc, and they would be demanding IMMEDIATE deportations!!

I am guessing that most Americans would not pay much attention to the immigration matter if all the immigrants were Caucasians.

I understand that President Trump wanted more Norwegians to come here.

I understand that many Canadians come here all the time, and no one objects.

I understand that here in the greater Los Angeles area (specifically in the suburb of Santa Monica) there are many undocumented immigrants from the United Kingdom.

When's the last time you saw thousands of Canadians flooding over our northern border EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY, running away from border patrol agents, smuggling humans, bringing in violent gang members, meth, fentanyl, and dragging their children along putting them in danger?

No white immigrant from a democratic white nation will be interested in leaving our safe secure nations with universal government funded health care, education and sensible gun control to move to a politically unstable, half fascist controlled, police state with out of control gun violence. And those that do I’ll not be voting a Republican any time soon.

Even the Central Americans are just trying to get through the USA and come to Canada

I wish Canada would take all of them!!!!!!!!! In fact, I would be all for bussing them for free to the Canadian city of their choice!!

You do understand that both Republicans and Democrats are responsible for the immigration disaster we have right now? And that most of these people coming here are coming here to WORK. Coming here to work for corporations that make large donations to Republican and conservative campaigns.

LOL. If all these nations were white....we wouldn't even be having a conversation. :auiqs.jpg:

Oh shit....(hides head in hands).

I DO UNDERSTAND that it is the stupid senile old fuck that's currently in the White House, as to why we are seeing RECORD #'s of invaders right now!!

if Mexico, Central and South America were ‘white’ nations would Democrats want our southern border secure​

Someone needs to go down there and get the cartels to start teaching their people to come here and vote republican, then watch how fast the Bidenistas want to slam the border shut! You'll never see a wall go up so fast in all of your life!

A totally dumb slinky stretched hypothetical.
For e.g., recent migrant white Ukrainians are still Neo-Nazis that want us to protect their border, but have no qualms invading ours!!

I normally agree with the OP, but not here.

Dems won't even secure our northern border.

A totally dumb slinky stretched hypothetical.
For e.g., recent migrant white Ukrainians are still Neo-Nazis that want us to protect their border, but have no qualms invading ours!!
Ukrainians are invading our border? How many?

Forum List

Back