Hypothetical: Dimon for President

HenryWallace

Dec 19, 2016
Arkansas
Let's say the Dems get Jamie Dimon as the standard bearer taking on Trump/Pence in 2020. How does this campaign go down?

All of the "successful businessman" stuff would be switched to Dimon. Quite literally no one has had a more successful business career than Jamie Dimon. He is a banker, but the hate of bankers seems to have dissipated of late.

Both are very rich and likely don't pay much tax, so that's neutral

What do y'all think?

Let's say the Dems get Jamie Dimon as the standard bearer taking on Trump/Pence in 2020. How does this campaign go down?

All of the "successful businessman" stuff would be switched to Dimon. Quite literally no one has had a more successful business career than Jamie Dimon. He is a banker, but the hate of bankers seems to have dissipated of late.

What do y'all think?

I think:
Hillary won the popular vote - run her again

What do y'all think?

The leftists all promised me POTUS Trump will be ousted within a year?

What do y'all think?

They promised me he'd never win...hell they promised he'd never get the nomination

Indeed, Dimon is a Democrat, but there's no way in hell they'd nominate him. Rich white male banker? Not in a million years.

Plus, he's allowed some stuff to go down at JPM, especially leading up to the Meltdown, that would damage him too much.

His fortress balance sheet helped JPM emerge from 2008 as the strongest bank

Also... What would damage him worse than a recording of "grabbing someone by the pussy". If that's doesn't damage someone nowadays, Dimon is squeaky clean

What do y'all think?

I agree that is still likely. But I thought I'd be charitable in the is clean debate zone

Unlike Obama, Hillary or Trump - Dimon is experienced, not overtly corrupt and sane. Is America capable of electing such a person?

Unlike Obama, Hillary or Trump - Dimon is experienced, not overtly corrupt and sane. Is America capable of electing such a person?

who cares about the person?? History is 100% about freedom versus govt. The best person is the one who supports freedom.

Forum List

Back