Hypothetical - 2016 POTUS election - Snowden vs. Best of democrats/republicans ticket

SELECT ALL THAT APPLY - who would you vote for, who would they vote for

• I am NOT an American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I vote For Democrat/Republican ticket who say they worked things out

• Osama was killed when establishment claims he was

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
(I have my reasons to suspect that Eric Snowden is establishment's troll and I could be wrong, but that aside...)
Hypothetical. Let's say 2016 presidential election forecast on the establishment media looks like this: Eric Snowden is in a very tight race against a now united party of Democrats and Republicans who finally say they worked things out and are promising real progress, real tax cuts, real improvement in welfare, education, job creation, candy for all kids etc. Eric Snowden doesn't talk much, just promises to end government secrecy and to follow US constitution.

Who would you trust, who would you vote for, who would you think would win? I suspect you/majority would trust and vote for Snowden, you majority think that majority would vote for democrat/republican ticket. and that is where the problem lies in this country - most people think that most people are stupid. anyway, this is a multi option poll, select all that apply.

I don't think that Osama was killed at the time that the establishment claims.

I'm sure special operations did everything they could to 1up everyone else on the matter, since diplomatic relations were at risk.

While the media shined light on the issue, I believe that something is missing. I just don't know what.

Haven't you heard, there is not going to be a 2016 presidential election because Obama is going to declare martial law and stay president forever.

I am an American. The rest is bullshit.
How about your avatar pic?

Who is ERIC Snowden?

I know who Edward Snowden is, but I have not heard about Eric.

6fpjdz.jpg

If elected, I promise to immediately surrender our country to Russia.

141nps.jpg

I can't allow the US government to destroy privacy and basic liberties, so I ran away to the country that mastered the destruction of privacy and basic liberties.

f5asnt.jpg

No, I will not wear a FREE PUSSY RIOT T-shirt. They are enemies of the State.

f5asnt.jpg

No, I will not wear a FREE PUSSY RIOT T-shirt. They are enemies of the State.
There is already a lot of free pussy rioting in America, why bring any back to USA?

Forum List

Back