Hypocrite pro-lifers vote for Romney who agree's with abortion.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
San Francisco Bay Area
Get off your high horse and pointy fingers, judging people who vote democratic.
You point your fingers and call democrats baby killers, yet your voting for a man who agree's with the same thing.
Until you get a candidate who is 100% pro-life,
Sit down and shut up.......

Try not to make excuses for the baby killer man.......

Gov. Romney disagrees with Richard Mourdock, and Mr. Mourdock’s comments do not reflect Gov. Romney’s views. We disagree on the policy regarding exceptions for rape and incest

Romney disagrees with Mourdock, but still supports him - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

You point your fingers and call democrats baby killers, yet your voting for a man who agree's with the same thing.

Gov. Romney disagrees with Richard Mourdock, and Mr. Mourdock’s comments do not reflect Gov. Romney’s views. We disagree on the policy regarding exceptions for rape and incest

Romney disagrees with Mourdock, but still supports him - The Plum Line - The Washington Post

Who should they support? The fucking asshole who supported not giving medical Aid to Babies who survive a Botched Abortion?

please.

D E S P E R A T I O N

Desperate democrats are funny.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Not at all. There is nothing hypocritical about it at all. For example, my Prime Minister is adamantly pro life and anti abortion.

But he understands he isn't just the Prime Minister of pro lifers but the Prime Minister of the whole country with people with different opinions and different beliefs.

That does not make him a hypocrite. That makes him a wise man who understands the responsibility of his Office.

Who should they support? The fucking asshole who supported not giving medical Aid http://www.usmessageboard.com/images/smilies/clap2.gifto Babies who survive a Botched Abortion?

please.

They should shut the fuck up about people who vote democratic, many like myself are pro lifers but also agree that the babies need food,education, and clothing too.

I love liberals trying to paint us in a box....I just have to laugh at them....

BTW Chris in another thread said he is worried Romney might appoint pro life judges.....so yu libtards need to get your stories straight.....you know eagle....if you continue to post stupid stuff, I'm gonna have to put you on the lst..... ;)

Apparently you dont know what pro life means....but let me know when you find candidate that is 100% pro choice.......that's gonna be tough!!!!

Not at all. There is nothing hypocritical about it at all. For example, my Prime Minister is adamantly pro life and anti abortion.

But he understands he isn't just the Prime Minister of pro lifers but the Prime Minister of the whole country with people with different opinions and different beliefs.

That does not make him a hypocrite. That makes him a wise man who understands the responsibility of his Office.

What I am talking about are the people calling democrat's baby killers, when they are voting for a man who will allow it.
Calling someone else out while doing it yourself is called a hypocrite.
Until they vote in a 100% pro-lifer they need to back off with the abortion crap.

What I am talking about are the people calling democrat's baby killers, when they are voting for a man who will allow it.
Until they vote in a 100% pro-lifer they need to back off with the abortion crap.

How is Romney a baby killer? You think you're cute and intelligent for "trapping" us?

Apparently you dont know what pro life means....but let me know when you find candidate that is 100% pro choice.......that's gonna be tough!!!!

That is right, there will probably never be a 100% candidate, so these nut people thinking that voting republican makes them not a baby killer, think twice.
BTW trying to discredit that I don't know what pro-life means is an excuse, it may intimidate others that you know, but it won't with me. This issue comes up every election and the right uses it every time, what a crock!

How is Romney a baby killer? You think you're cute and intelligent for "trapping" us?

Another intimation attempt, and an excuse with 0 facts, sorry that you feel trapped.

That is right, there will probably never be a 100% candidate, so these nut people thinking that voting republican makes them not a baby killer, think twice.
BTW trying to discredit that I don't know what pro-life means is an excuse, it may intimidate others that you know, but it won't with me. This issue comes up every election and the right uses it every time, what a crock!

Well until we get the judges to strike down Roe vs Wade (even Roe doesnt support it anymore), then we cant do much, fag judges keep overulling....but kids have hope, it will happen.....and children everywhere will cheer, because they will be alive

Another intimation attempt, and an excuse with 0 facts, sorry that you feel trapped.

I dont, I think it's funny that you think you have.....so again how is Romney a baby killer?

No, they don't.

No, they don't.[/QUOTE]

Yes they do, I read it on here all of the time. I have heard it through the churches, for example the past leader in the GOP Pat Robertson, I can go on and on. Just tonight someone called me a baby killer because of my party, enough of that...

Example....

And you think those healthy babies you saw and help bring into the world should have had their life taken from them through no fault of their own?

And yet, you support them being killed as public policy.

And you don't see the cognative dissonance in your own position.[/QUOTE]

Eagle claims to be pro-life and votes for a MONSTER who SHELVES babies born alive that somehow made it through being chopped up alive inside their own mother's womb.. THIS IS WHO YOU ARE and you start a thread on people voting for a man who makes abortion ILLEGAL except in the cases of rape and incest-life of the mother?? OBAMA demands money from Americans to fund abortions WORLDWIDE.. HE IS THE KING OF SLAUGHTERING BABIES- It doesn't get MORE radical, more extreme than BARACK OBAMA.. He never met an abortion he didn't LOVE. So take all of your GUILT for voting for a nasty FUCK like that and shove it straight up your rotten ass.

Well until we get the judges to strike down Roe vs Wade (even Roe doesnt support it anymore), then we cant do much, fag judges keep overulling....but kids have hope, it will happen.....and children everywhere will cheer, because they will be alive

Well I am in agreement with you, it is way too lenient as it is right now. But I don't feel that a woman who was raped should be forced to carry the baby. I am not as far left as some, perhaps in the middle with many issues. I also feel these babies need financial help after they are born.

Eagle claims to be pro-life and votes for a MONSTER who SHELVES babies born alive that somehow made it through being chopped up alive inside their own mother's womb.. THIS IS WHO YOU ARE and you start a thread on people voting for a man who makes abortion ILLEGAL except in the cases of rape and incest-life of the mother?? OBAMA demands money from Americans to fund abortions WORLDWIDE.. HE IS THE KING OF SLAUGHTERING BABIES- It doesn't get MORE radical, more extreme than BARACK OBAMA.. He never met an abortion he didn't LOVE. So take all of your GUILT for voting for a nasty FUCK like that and shove it straight up your rotten ass.

The biggest hypocrite is online, I am sure you would throw the kids a few of your scraps after your done with your plate. Things will remain the same no matter who you vote for when it comes to abortion. Its all politics, money and power.

The biggest hypocrite is online, I am sure you would throw the kids a few of your scraps after your done with your plate. Things will remain the same no matter who you vote for when it comes to abortion. Its all politics, money and power.

Unlike YOU librul, I don't take responsibility for someone who can get FREE birth control ALL FUCKING DAY long but is too damn lazy to do it so they use SLAUGHTERING babies as their form of birth control because they can't keep their easy legs closed. IT'S CALLED PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY dummy.. LEARN IT. You on the other hand support the NASTIEST MONSTER ever to grace our WH in slaughtering kids.. Live with it, deal with it and STFU already with your sanctimonious whining.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back