Hypocrite Hillary Clinton Paid Women Staffers 28% Less Than Men

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Hillary Clinton has long positioned herself as a champion of equal pay for women. Ironically, new reports show that the former Secretary of State is, herself, part of the problem.

During her time in the U.S. Senate, Clinton paid women in her office 72 cents for each dollar paid to men, according to a report by Washington Free Beacon.

Analyzing data obtained from official Senate expenditure reports, Free Beacon concluded that the median annual salary for female staffers was $15,708.38 less than the median salary for men, between 2002 to 2008.

That’s about a 28 percent gender wage gap:

Hillary Clinton Demands Equal Pay But Doesn’t Put Her Money Where Her Mouth Is

http://www.ijreview.com/2015/02/257200-hillary-clinton-paid-female-staff-28-percent-less-men/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic&utm_content=ijreview&utm_campaign=Politics

So, that makers her a good capitalist. What's your problem, you don't believe in equality anyway.

You are good at repeating lame talking points and are dead wrong. I believe in equality. People with equal qualifications deserve equal pay.

Hillary isn't practicing capitalism. That has nothing to do with it. She wasn't creating wealth while in Washington. She was merely dipping into the tax payer money and she opted to dole it out in a way that slighted the women on her staff. That just makes her a hypocrite. What she says does not match her actions.

So, that makers her a good capitalist. What's your problem, you don't believe in equality anyway.

You are good at repeating lame talking points and are dead wrong. I believe in equality. People with equal qualifications deserve equal pay.

Hillary isn't practicing capitalism. That has nothing to do with it. She wasn't creating wealth while in Washington. She was merely dipping into the tax payer money and she opted to dole it out in a way that slighted the women on her staff. That just makes her a hypocrite. What she says does not match her actions.
Does the Secretary of State actually determine what the people working for the State Department make? Does he or she sit down with all of their employees and negotiate their salaries with them one on one?

CORRECTION: Does a SENATOR sit down and negotiate salaries one on one with their staff? And do they all put in equal work for equal pay? Are all staffer jobs equal in work load?

Without knowing whether all staff positions are equal in workload and responsibility, then we cant really know if "hillary" is part of the problem of women being paid less for the same job responsibilities than men.

It is very possible and maybe even likely the women were paid less for the same position than the men were...but I am not sure this blogger or Fox News gave us enough info to determine such?

And do you believe women are being paid less for the same work in the marketplace or do you think this is mere whining from the women about a bunch of nothing?

Last edited:

She spent less government money and you're mad? What happened to personal responsibility? Weren't these slits supposed to ask for more cash? If she can get them cheap why should she pay more? You'd better make up your mind what you believe in little partisan. Are people responsible for getting their own paychecks or not?

Does the Secretary of State actually determine what the people working for the State Department make? Does he or she sit down with all of their employees and negotiate their salaries with them one on one?

Read again. It was her personally picked Senate staff. You're so busy trying to defend the Hildabeast you don't even read the byline.

Billary is great at lecturing businesses such as high tech companies in Silicon Valley that they are "falling behind" on hiring women. It's not that women typically do not have proficient enough software and hardware design skills, it's the businesses fault for not lowering the bar for them.

Kirk_C20150213_450.jpg

Read again. It was her personally picked Senate staff. You're so busy trying to defend the Hildabeast you don't even read the byline.
Does the Secretary of State sit down and negotiate salaries with Staffers one on one? Are all Staff positions the same? Do all Staffers have the same job and work load and duties?

She spent less government money and you're mad? What happened to personal responsibility? Weren't these slits supposed to ask for more cash? If she can get them cheap why should she pay more? You'd better make up your mind what you believe in little partisan. Are people responsible for getting their own paychecks or not?

Always playing games instead of admitting that Hillary is nothing but a hypocrite. She could have paid the men 28% less and then it would have saved money and ensured equal pay for men and women. But she didn't do that.

The issue at hand is equal pay for men and women. Hillary has done plenty of harping on the subject, but turns out she is guilty of treating them unequal. Did she automatically offer women less money or did she just go with men for the better jobs? Either way, she is all talk and full of shit.

HYPOCRITE!

I know what I believe.

People can ask for raises, but Hillary was more generous with men than women from the start. If you are qualified for a job and don't like what is being offered, go someplace else. Not all jobs are offered by hypocrites.

You're trying to attack me despite me never having said anything like what you are insinuating. You are just too chicken shit to slam Hillary so you deflect.

Does the Secretary of State sit down and negotiate salaries with Staffers one on one? Are all Staff positions the same? Do all Staffers have the same job and work load and duties?

Hon....the article and data was referencing her Senate staff. It had nothing to do with the State Dept. Please read again....maybe a little more slowly this time. :)

Always playing games instead of admitting that Hillary is nothing but a hypocrite. She could have paid the men 28% less and then it would have saved money and ensured equal pay for men and women. But she didn't do that.

The issue at hand is equal pay for men and women. Hillary has done plenty of harping on the subject, but turns out she is guilty of treating them unequal.

HYPOCRITE!

I know what I believe.

People can ask for raises, but Hillary was more generous with men than women from the start. If you are qualified for a job and don't like what is being offered, go someplace else. Not all jobs are offered by hypocrites.

You're trying to attack me despite me never having said anything like what you are insinuating. You are just too chicken shit to slam Hillary so you deflect.
She paid the rates required to get them to work for her. When did it become her job to make life fair?

The issue at hand is equal pay for men and women. Hillary has done plenty of harping on the subject, but turns out she is guilty of treating them unequal.

HYPOCRITE!

I know what I believe.

She paid the rates required to get them to work for her. When did it become her job to make life fair?

So screwing over women due to their gender is okay as far as your concerned. Good to know. :thup:

Hon....the article and data was referencing her Senate staff. It had nothing to do with the State Dept. Please read again....maybe a little more slowly this time. :)
:D

I did reread it, SLOWER....TY!

HYPOCRITE!

I know what I believe.

So screwing over women due to their gender is okay as far as your concerned. Good to know. :thup:
So making everyone equal is what you think is required? Good to know.

:D

I did reread it, SLOWER....TY!

Thanks. Your point was taken regarding the State Dept.....but the article and data was specifically about her Senate staff. Those folks Hillary is personally responsible for hiring.

HYPOCRITE!

I know what I believe.

Funny you don't take that tone when it's Republicans you're criticizing. Then everyone is supposed to be equal even if they don't have experience or a high school diploma. Are you saying keep the current minimum wage, or maybe lower it for some real losers?

HYPOCRITE!

I know what I believe.

So making everyone equal is what you think is required? Good to know.

Yes....equal pay for equal work. Unless you think women should be paid less for the same job?

Clearly Hillary thinks discriminating against women is okay. You obviously do as well.

HYPOCRITE!

I know what I believe.

If she was aware of the women being paid less than the men for the SAME WORK then yes, she would be a part of the problem imho. And yes, men are more experienced (through osmosis if not directly) in negotiating salaries....and I honestly believe there should be a course in salary negotiation in high school and in college for women specifically....so we can get better at it!!! :)

Forum List

Back