Hypocrisy of the Left is neverending

I got as far as the first one which agreed with what I said...

"Masks are really for infected people to prevent them from spreading infection to people who are not infected rather than protecting uninfected people from acquiring infection. The typical mask you buy in the drug store is not really effective in keeping out virus, which is small enough to pass through material. It might, however, provide some slight benefit in keep out gross droplets if someone coughs or sneezes on you." ~ Dr. Fauci, February 20th, 2020, several weeks before the WHO declared a pandemic and before many Americans were affected.
There are four sources. So all are false? Should we wear four masks? Deranged leftist.

in other words I was right and you could defend your position ... got it ... another republican dodger when confronted with the facts ... you know, those pesky little facts that makes you post shit like this .... BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA what a loser ....

In the same words - because you're clearly not bright enough to get them without repetition - you're not WORTHY of serious response, and no number of times you try to pretend you are is going to make me give you respect you don't earn.

Your first one failed you. Why should I expect you did any better after that?

Except that the source said that masks were only good to contain sneezed and coughs, which all the people I have seen wearing masks, have failed on because they lift the mask to sneeze or cough.

lets give you a histroy lesson ... you need it ... this was all documented on tape by Bob Woodward .... year 2017 Trump was ready to take control of the country ... like all transfer of power the previous Administration gets with the new Administration gives them what they believe as important for the new president to know... Obama And Biden came to his office gave him many things he needed to know ... because of the HIN1 virus and the problems Obama had with it he told trump what he needed to know on how to take care of a pandemic ... this was all establish by Bob Woodard interview of trump on Tape ... because of trumps hatred of obama he thought this book was a obama idea it wasn't it was what the CDC book on pandemics ....so instead of reading it trump decided to shit can it ... he told Woodward he through it into the trash .... heres how the CDC wrote the manual they would have the CDC in all of the countries in the world to cover possible out breaks ... their Job was to stop all people coming early into the country ....if there was a suspected pandemic in that country ... to make the plan work there had to be CDC people their in that country ... what trump did was he had all of the CDC pulled out in the entire world back to the us ... by 2018 all cdc people were removed .. if a pandemic broke out the CDC had no idea if one had got loose ... because Trump pulled out their early warning system ... here come January of 2020 ... Biden had become aware of this pandemic... he him self contacted Trump to tell him there is a real bad pandemic loose in china... that they needs to stop all these country from coming into the US ... trump didn't take his advise ...heres what Trump told Woodward again all on tape in trumps voice .... trump told Woodward the reason he didn't stop china and other countries coming in to the US was it might cause the Market crash and would make him look bad ... to hell if people die trump doesn't want to look bad ... trump decided to not tell the people around him about the pandemic ... the problem trump had was it was killing the elderly people in Washington state... it was know to be there ... this was march of 2020 all this time trump kept refusing to stop the people coming into the us ... finally in April trump stop people from china to come into the US ... it was too late by then ...we also discovered that people in Europe were more infected with covid-19 then china ... this is why we Dems Blame trump for the 700,000 deaths not because of your insane reason here ... if trump had stop people from coming into the US from Chinas and all of the countries around the world we wouldn't be in the mess we were in ... so yes I do blame Trump 100% for this mess we are in and these 700,000 deaths ...

Not true.
Obama did try to get the nRMA vaccine technology started over SARS, but that was a terrible idea, and it should be pretty clear by now that nRNA does not work.
The CDC should NEVER have stationed people all over the world, as that is for the WHO, not the CDC.
And Trump did not recall all the CDC deployments all over the world, and there were still US CDC workers in Wuhan when the virus escaped.

And as much as I do not like Trump, clearly Trump was trying to prevent anyone from traveling to the US, and the courts constantly ruled against him.

The actual cause for the 700k death was from "flattening the curve".
It is a known failed strategy that should never have been used.
What ever strategy you use, has to be quick.
You never want to just drag it out over a longer time period, where things will be worse instead of better.

The fire that is COVID started under trump.

trump did little to contain it. Korea didn't have to lock down or pay out trillions in stimulus. All trump had to do is copy Korea.

But instead trump told his followers to accept COVID. A lot of trump's followers were old and a lot of them died to COVID.

Wrong.
Korea did a total lock down for a month.
That is one of the strategies the US could have done, that works.
But instead we "flattened the curve", which is a strategy everyone knows can NOT at all ever work.
And the fault is Fauci's, not Trump's.

Except that the source said that masks were only good to contain sneezed and coughs, which all the people I have seen wearing masks, have failed on because they lift the mask to sneeze or cough.
That would be on the mask wearer, not the mask. Masks can help prevent the spread of airborne communicable diseases.

That would be on the mask wearer, not the mask. Masks can help prevent the spread of airborne communicable diseases.

Except that if you do not reduce the infection rate from 2.0 to below 1.0, then time works against you.
You are worse off over time then, not better.
And masks and social distancing have never and can never reduce infection rates below 1.0.
Masks and social distancing is only good if you are doing full quarantine.
Then you do reduce the infection rate to below 1.0.
You do contact tracing, end all travel, etc.
Then it is completely over in less than a month.
But if you are not reducing infection rates below 1.0 , then your only other choice is herd immunity, in which case it is better to increase infection rates among those least likely to die.
Then you most quickly reach herd immunity and totally end the epidemic, again in about a month or so.
Never do you want to deliberately stretch it out over 2 years.
That is insane and murder.

Forum List

Back