CDZ Hypocrisy check, most of us have snowflake like issues

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
Yup.

You get folks offended by not being called a new name for their gender I don't even know.

There are plenty of threads on here about Colin Kaepernick and kneeling (a sign of respect in the Catholic Church!) which shows other folks to be easily offended snowflakes also.

In my opinion folks are about the same even if they can't get together on an issue.

C'mon dude, I think you know damn well that Kaepernick's kneeling is sure as hell not a sign of respect. To some people it's almost like giving somebody the middle finger, and isn't received with a whole lot of tolerance. Especially since it doesn't do a damn thing to solve the problem. It's kinda hard to get together on an issue when one side is making empty gestures to make themselves look good instead of offering anything positive.

C'mon dude, I think you know damn well that Kaepernick's kneeling is sure as hell not a sign of respect. To some people it's almost like giving somebody the middle finger, and isn't received with a whole lot of tolerance. Especially since it doesn't do a damn thing to solve the problem. It's kinda hard to get together on an issue when one side is making empty gestures to make themselves look good instead of offering anything positive.

He IS protesting and showing some dis satisfsction, I'll go that far.

If BLM protestors just knelt in front of stadiums they'd probably get more respect.

If BLM protestors just knelt in front of stadiums they'd probably get more respect.

You do understand that the national anthem isn't just for the cops, right? Nor is it for the federal gov't either, it's us. It's this country, with all it's warts and failures and problems, imperfect as hell but still the free-est country on earth and if you don't think so then haul your sorry ass to wherever you think life is better. Not a diatribe against you Toronado, but tell me who he's protesting against and what he's dis-satisfied about. Do we have a problem with bad cops? Sure, same as bad people in the military and in every other walk of life, but guess what? It ain't all of them, are you going to tell me that every cop is a bad cop? Ain't the easiest job in the world, you know? They make mistakes, big ones where somebody gets shot and even loses their life and that ain't good. But how many good cops are out there doing it right? You want to paint them all with the same broad brush? And for this you want to give the finger to the whole country? There are other and more effective ways to deal with this, dissing that flag and that anthem is not what you'd call a positive and productive way to make your point.

You do understand that the national anthem isn't just for the cops, right? Nor is it for the federal gov't either, it's us. It's this country, with all it's warts and failures and problems, imperfect as hell but still the free-est country on earth and if you don't think so then haul your sorry ass to wherever you think life is better. Not a diatribe against you Toronado, but tell me who he's protesting against and what he's dis-satisfied about. Do we have a problem with bad cops? Sure, same as bad people in the military and in every other walk of life, but guess what? It ain't all of them, are you going to tell me that every cop is a bad cop? Ain't the easiest job in the world, you know? They make mistakes, big ones where somebody gets shot and even loses their life and that ain't good. But how many good cops are out there doing it right? You want to paint them all with the same broad brush? And for this you want to give the finger to the whole country? There are other and more effective ways to deal with this, dissing that flag and that anthem is not what you'd call a positive and productive way to make your point.

Yeah, I agree with most of that.

Maybe because I'm NEAR Ferguson where I've seen more ill conceived protests this one almost seems smart.

Either way, we are all snowflakes in a way. Say a good thing about Hitler and it sets me off for hours lol.

C'mon dude, I think you know damn well that Kaepernick's kneeling is sure as hell not a sign of respect.
Actually, The story I heard that Colin initially SAT during the national anthem. Then:
"Green Beret and NFL player Nate Boyer confirmed he convinced the quarterback to "take a knee," rather than sit, during the national anthem." https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/veteran-kaepernick-take-a-knee-anthem/

In the future you really should make sure you have your facts straight before going on some stupid tirade that is based on total fiction.

Yup.

You get folks offended by not being called a new name for their gender I don't even know.

There are plenty of threads on here about Colin Kaepernick and kneeling (a sign of respect in the Catholic Church!) which shows other folks to be easily offended snowflakes also.

In my opinion folks are about the same even if they can't get together on an issue.

To be an snowflake doesn't mean one just opposes something one doesn't like.

It means not being able to handle an opposing position, and wanting it to be eliminated via pre-emption.

Yup.

Yes the older you get the more you change. I always thought I was a white guy. DNA is baddd.

upload_2018-9-12_14-25-26.jpeg

Forum List

Back