Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

As President Trump and others have indicated weeks ago, there is a cure. Tiny Tony Fauci needs to be fired ASAP and governors who opposed the cure need to be removed from office ASAP!

Even from a Fake News source!

IT WILL MUTATE THEN
Are you referring that the virus is smart?
ROFLMFAO

YES THEY ARE SMART

Life finds a way....right

When it can not bind to a host changes take place so it can

Look up antigenic shift and drift, what a pathogen mutation is, evolutionary strains
and how vaccines are made and how vaccines cause antigenic variants of pathogens

Did you know vaccines are extracted from the embryos of chicken eggs?

.they have been studying these drugs on SARs and Merv for Freaking years...........that's why they knew it might work in the first place.
Yes, but that is not evidence that it DOES work. They have tested it on many viruses on which it does not work. Everyone knows there is good reason to run clinical trials, that's not in dispute. So, wait for them. See how simple?

These people don't really want these drugs to work. Let's just be honest
well we can't have the worlds ills cured by alkaline water Sue....

~S~

As President Trump and others have indicated weeks ago, there is a cure. Tiny Tony Fauci needs to be fired ASAP and governors who opposed the cure need to be removed from office ASAP!

Did you read the linked article and watch the video?

The piece made no claims about the effectiveness of the drugs at all. It was a filler piece that didn't even offer new reporting outside of updated case numbers.

The president now says that if we prevent 2.2 million deaths, we've succeeded. Did you see that? The new WINNER is a couple hundred thousand deaths.

The piece made no claims about the effectiveness of the drugs at all. It was a filler piece that didn't even offer new reporting outside of updated case numbers.

Aren't you the delusional idiot that insisted Russia hacked the US electoral system to elect President Trump in a landslide victory. :p

No.

Why are you changing the subject? Feeling stupid?

So added to the list of other doctors around the world who are vouching for this treatment, now we have the CEO of a major pharmaceutical company.

do they make the drug?

BTW, yes they do. And that's makes them very well acquainted with the medicine's capabilities. If others agree, they are ready, able and willing to ramp up production.

Of course they are, this will be a gold mine for them
There is no patent on Quinine. If it works, thank God and those who produce it. If you don't like it, don't take it.

Prove Darwin right.

I have no need to take it, so I will not

That was dumb.
Next time a genius drinks fish cleaner, the doc will be blamed for their death.

Okay, LoneLaugher you TDS individual that needs psychiatric care...newsflash...the Malaria drug cures the Chinese Kung Flu. Here a Jewish American indicates the cure rate is 100%!

He defines success as "not to die" Damn, you'll fall for anything, won't you?

The anti-Malaria drug is a right to live you idiot. Your democrat governors wanted to ban it! You mental case TDS douchebag!

IT WILL MUTATE THEN
it will most likely mutate anyway.
The flu virus is mutating constantly which is why there is a new flu shot every year and that is based on last year's flu virus but it still offers some protection because the viruses are similar enough

it is not a cure dumbfuck, it treats the symptoms...it does not cure

it is not a cure dumbfuck, it treats the symptoms...it does not cure
If it works as it seems to have in those small trials what it does is lower the viral load more quickly thereby lessening duration of the symptoms

So added to the list of other doctors around the world who are vouching for this treatment, now we have the CEO of a major pharmaceutical company.

do they make the drug?

BTW, yes they do. And that's makes them very well acquainted with the medicine's capabilities. If others agree, they are ready, able and willing to ramp up production.

Of course they are, this will be a gold mine for them

What's wrong with someone making money? This is America, the land of plenty.

Compare and contrast with lib governors who state they are concerned about the supply of this drug instead of ramping up production.

Okay, LoneLaugher you TDS individual that needs psychiatric care...newsflash...the Malaria drug cures the Chinese Kung Flu. Here a Jewish American indicates the cure rate is 100%!

Are you telling me that a cure for COVID-19 has been found?

It's not a cure it's a treatment

It's not a cure it's a treatment

I responded to the man claiming a 100% cure rate. Does he need your help?

Forum List

Back