Hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) Thread

The drug has show PROMISE in treating already infected patients. It has also KILLED several people who tried to self medicate with it.

Pay attention Jack, it's well documented except on the onion and dem underground of course. The two that died took cloroquine phosphate, aquarium cleaner, a poison and I'm sure it said do not ingest on the label.

This is Hydroxychloroquine , totally different compounds. Phosphate a poison, Hydro one a treatment for malaria.

Keep spreading the libtard disinformation Jack

Gateway Pundit - As in SERIOUSLY!!!???

That's it, bash the messenger. You can prove it wrong? If you had covid would you try Hydroxychloroquine or just say "gateway pundit? bahhamburg"

If you'd like to be taken seriously, then post serious links. Gateway Pundit is the worst of the worst.
But here's a little more information on your esteemed "scientist" :D

This medicine should not be made available to libtard naysayers. It could destroy them psychologically.

I agree it should not be available to them, they are too stupid and need to be eliminated fro the gene pool. They still are hung on the ones took a totally different compound and blame trump and the good hydrocloroquine for their deaths. See Jack above, even though it's blown wide open they did NOT take the malaria drug but too aquarium cleaner. Anything to blame Trump

It has also KILLED several people who tried to self medicate with it.

It did no such thing and you know it didn't, so why are you spreading that lie?

Because "Orange man bad" I have posted the differences between the drug and poison over and over, all over this board, everytime a lib brings up that fake narrative. TDS libs just can't get over Trump winning and he will win again.

Hey, I just found a cure for TDS come to think of it, cloroquine phosphate! aka aquarium cleaner!

Honest to all that's holy. I did say self-medicate. I didn't say anyone prescribed it. Do you read? And I'm sorry, it doesn't specify whether the fish were taking it or not.
Trying to point out that it takes years for treatments like this to get approved after a lot of study. It's shown PROMISE.
Man Dies After Taking Chloroquine for Coronavirus

Huge! Second French Study By Dr. Raoult Finds Hydroxychloroquine And Azithromycin Helped Every Patient In Study Group Of 80 Minus One (Video)
didier-raoult-600x368-1.jpg

(Gateway Pundit) – On Friday night Laura Ingraham reported on the latest study by the French research team led by the renowned epidemiologist Dr. Didier Raoult was able to repeat his findings from a previous study.
This time Dr. Raoult administered hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to 80 patients and observed improvement in EVERY CASE except for a very sick 86-year-old with an advanced form of coronavirus infection.
dr-didier-coronavirus.jpg

This is very promising news once again from Dr. Didier Raoult.

This is wonderful news.
Unfortunately, this doctor’s work helps the the global community and Trump so the the liberal media has either igored, attacked or mocked his research.

What awful people.
Dr. Raoult tweeted his results. Translated: Our two articles published tonight help to demonstrate:1. The effectiveness of our protocol, on 80 patients.2. The relevance of the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, thanks to research carried out in our P3 containment laboratory.

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Nos deux articles publiés ce soir permettent de contiuer à démontrer :
1. L'efficacité de notre protocole, sur 80 patients.
2. La pertinence de l'association de l'hydroxychloroquine et de l'azithromycine, grâce à des recherches réalisées dans notre laboratoire de confinement P3. https://twitter.com/raoult_didier/status/1243619270581465089 …
Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier
Nouveaux résultats de l'IHU Méditerranée Infection : 80 patients traités par une association hydroxychloroquine/azithromycine.https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-IHU-2-1.pdf …

4:30 PM - Mar 27, 2020
Twitter Ads info and privacy

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Nouvel article publié on-line par mes équipes : démonstration in vitro de la synergie hydroxychloroquine/azithromycine pour contrer la réplication du SARS-COV2

In vitro testing of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin on SARS-CoV-2 shows synergistic effecthttps://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/La-Scola-et-al-V1.pdf …
Like this Tweet

Better yet Dr. Raoult is a climate skeptic.
Via The Ingraham Angle:

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/huge-second-french-study-by-dr-raoult-finds-hydroxychloroquine-and-azithromycin-helped-every-patient-in-study-group-of-80-minus-one-video/

For the naysayers, it has been tested, on it's second run. For the dumasses try chloroquinephosphate (aqyarium cleaner) instead, been tested also by 2 lib idiots.

699 treated, 100% success:

Huge! Second French Study By Dr. Raoult Finds Hydroxychloroquine And Azithromycin Helped Every Patient In Study Group Of 80 Minus One (Video)

(Gateway Pundit) – On Friday night Laura Ingraham reported on the latest study by the French research team led by the renowned epidemiologist Dr. Didier Raoult was able to repeat his findings from a previous study.
This time Dr. Raoult administered hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin to 80 patients and observed improvement in EVERY CASE except for a very sick 86-year-old with an advanced form of coronavirus infection.

This is wonderful news.
Unfortunately, this doctor’s work helps the the global community and Trump so the the liberal media has either igored, attacked or mocked his research.

What awful people.
Dr. Raoult tweeted his results. Translated: Our two articles published tonight help to demonstrate:1. The effectiveness of our protocol, on 80 patients.2. The relevance of the combination of hydroxychloroquine and azithromycin, thanks to research carried out in our P3 containment laboratory.

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

2. La pertinence de l'association de l'hydroxychloroquine et de l'azithromycine, grâce à des recherches réalisées dans notre laboratoire de confinement P3. https://twitter.com/raoult_didier/status/1243619270581465089 …
Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier
Nouveaux résultats de l'IHU Méditerranée Infection : 80 patients traités par une association hydroxychloroquine/azithromycine.https://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/COVID-IHU-2-1.pdf …

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Nouvel article publié on-line par mes équipes : démonstration in vitro de la synergie hydroxychloroquine/azithromycine pour contrer la réplication du SARS-COV2

In vitro testing of Hydroxychloroquine and Azithromycin on SARS-CoV-2 shows synergistic effecthttps://www.mediterranee-infection.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/La-Scola-et-al-V1.pdf …
Like this Tweet

Via The Ingraham Angle:

thegatewaypundit.com/2020/03/huge-second-french-study-by-dr-raoult-finds-hydroxychloroquine-and-azithromycin-helped-every-patient-in-study-group-of-80-minus-one-video/

For the naysayers, it has been tested, on it's second run. For the dumasses try chloroquinephosphate (aqyarium cleaner) instead, been tested also by 2 lib idiots.

This is sure to drive trump haters absolutely nuts

This medicine should not be made available to libtard naysayers. It could destroy them psychologically.

I agree it should not be available to them, they are too stupid and need to be eliminated fro the gene pool. They still are hung on the ones took a totally different compound and blame trump and the good hydrocloroquine for their deaths. See Jack above, even though it's blown wide open they did NOT take the malaria drug but too aquarium cleaner. Anything to blame Trump
I think Trump should just tell them NOT to take cloroquine phosphate (because it WON'T cure the Coronavirus), and the Libs would eliminate themselves within a matter of days....

Oddly enough I have 10 capsules of the stuff which was a prescription which had to be specially made by the pharmacy for another condition. I used to have 30 but used 20 until I stopped taking them.

I think I'll throw it away since Trump said it might work.

Honest to all that's holy. I did say self-medicate. I didn't say anyone prescribed it. Do you read? And I'm sorry, it doesn't specify whether the fish were taking it or not.
Trying to point out that it takes years for treatments like this to get approved after a lot of study. It's shown PROMISE.

One man is not several people. What he took was also not the pharmaceutical medication.

So, again, I will ask you, why are you spreading that lie?

This is wonderful news.

What awful people.

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Like this Tweet

Via The Ingraham Angle:

The Ingraham Angle and the GWP. Yeah..two sources of credible journalistic information that I would look to for both public health and medical advice.
The drug has show PROMISE in treating already infected patients. It has also KILLED several people who tried to self medicate with it.
This is why we have a FDA who approves treatments after months and years of clinical trials, data gathering, and analysis.

Again, facts matter. Science matters.
Could Chloroquine Treat Coronavirus?

The two idiots in Arizona that drank fish tank cleaner were or are living proof why some people should have never been born.

So when you spread misinformation like you did it make you look very stupid!

This is wonderful news.

What awful people.

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Like this Tweet

Via The Ingraham Angle:

Doesn't change a damn thing when a climate denying "scientist" or Dotard J Drumpf tells me they have a miracle drug. We are months if not YEARS more testing away before we have real proof and an approval on this.

One man is not several people. What he took was also not the pharmaceutical medication.

So, again, I will ask you, why are you spreading that lie?

One man, a hundred. Feel free to split as many hairs as you'd like.
After Trump Hyped Chloroquine as a Covid-19 Cure, a Man Died Trying to Self-Medicate With a Version of the Chemical Used to Clean Fish Tanks

Like Taz pointed out it was not many but just two idiot that drank Fish Tank Cleaner which anyone with any form of IQ would know that is the dumbest thing to do!

Yes I read, obviously you can't. First paragraph in your article you failed to read or comprehend.

March 24, 2020 -- An Arizona man has died and his wife is in critical condition after they took chloroquine phosphate to treat themselves for the novel coronavirus, the hospital system Banner Health says.

That's aquarium cleaner Jack. Hydrocloroquine is the Malaria drug, they did not take that they took poison. Get your head out of your ass and realize there are different chemical compounds with similar root words. That does NOT mean anything with the word chloroquine as a root is safe. Those 2 were dumbasses.

This is wonderful news.

What awful people.

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Didier Raoult
@raoult_didier

Like this Tweet

Via The Ingraham Angle:

Doesn't change a damn thing when a climate denying "scientist" or Dotard J Drumpf tells me they have a miracle drug. We are months if not YEARS more testing away before we have real proof and an approval on this.

I dont think the french are trumpists

Forum List

Back