Hydroxychloroqiune FDA approved .....covid scam-cine not so much.

This is not connected to the video in the opening post.

Why because it is no longer emergency FDA approved for those who are really sick and at that time there was no vaccination.

Why because there are no studies which produce numbers of it effectiveness when used 4 COVID 19 issues ?

LOL,

It is clear you can't address my post at all, just do an end run around it with your babble:

"A politically based decision since the science behind it was pushed aside, it is not approved by the FDA BECAUSE it was never shown to be safe and effective."

FACT!

They have no valid basis for the emergency approval, it was a POLITICAL decision.

FACT!

You can't admit it since YOU are the one who is wedded in supporting a government that is all over the place on various things for 1 1/2 years now.

I just posted this you will ignore since you are a government lackey who ignored reality that the so called vaccines are NOT proven safe or effective for use, it is WHY the FDA hasn't approved it.

=====

The Defender

7/16/2021

151 Dead, 563 Hospitalized in Illinois Breakthrough COVID Cases​

NBC Chicago reported:

Excerpt:

According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 151 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated. That figure equates to 2.2% of COVID-19 deaths in the state since Jan. 1, officials said.

At least 563 fully vaccinated people have been hospitalized in Illinois, IDPH said. The state only reports breakthrough infections among those who have been hospitalized or died, following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, IDPH said.

LINK

bolding mine

This is in just one state, there are more reports of similar unapproved experimental vaccine failures

=====

A true established FDA approved Vaccine would never have these results afterwards.

TB, Small Pox, Tetanus, German Measles and many more fully tested vaccines stopped the virus cold immediately!

There were NEVER hundreds of deaths after being fully vaccinated for any of the fully tested FDA approved vaccines.

That is the reality you ignore, you trust the media and the government too much, you are a truly stupid man.
You should change your name from sunsettommy to Sunsetonme, as you may be in the sunset of your life. The emergency rooms are full of people that did not take the vaccine or precautions. Good luck to you, but I doubt I will miss you if you become another statistic of your movement.

You should change your name from sunsettommy to Sunsetonme, as you may be in the sunset of your life. The emergency rooms are full of people that did not take the vaccine or precautions. Good luck to you, but I doubt I will miss you if you become another statistic of your movement.
Bwahahahahahahaaha!!!

No counterpoint at all, it is clear you have NOTHING but government ideology to push, heck I expected you would when I started replying your canned swirling eyes replies.

I accept your failure.

Gosh you just ignored this hard evidence from the state of Illinois department:

According to data updated Wednesday by the Illinois Department of Public Health, 151 people in Illinois have died due to COVID-19 or complications after being fully vaccinated.

You are a very stupid man for ignoring HUNDREDS of fully vaccinated people who die anyway of the virus.

Since the odds of surviving the virus is only around 98% and in my good health with NO underlying health issue along with proven Ivermectin and anti-virials medication effectiveness for recovery if infected, I know that NOT taking an unproven vaccine that isn't approved for safe use by the FDA is a rational mature decision for ME to make.

You made your decision, I don't fight it because that is YOUR decision I respect, I made mine and you shit all over ME for it you fucking asshole!

Last edited:
It is not FDA approved to fight Covid, not even under an emergency use authorization, as it is not effective.
Get over it. Trump was wrong, didn't take it himself (as preferred lifesaving modern science when the chips were down) and he lost. Pick a stronger position, not based on politics.
Funny that! ^^^^ :rolleyes:

ALL of Dr. Fauci's positions are based on politics...and greed.

Funny that! ^^^^ :rolleyes:

ALL of Dr. Fauci's positions are based on politics...and greed.
Your position seems to be on politics and fatalism, which form many will actually be fatal. Smart money takes precautions, but you don't sound too smart. Even Donny is not that dumb. Did you notice at his rallies he was always 20 feet from the crowd? You alread know he opted for science and modern medicine to protect himself. Sure he wanted to be president, but just not willing to die to be president, though perfectly willing for you to die, so you don't have to take vaccine or precautions, and you can treat with Hydroxychloroquine or black lights, or voodoo for all I care. I don't know you.

That's the only thing you got right.

I haven't been in a crowd in well over 5 years.
Smart, especially in this day and time. Hopefully you are not missing anything. I really don't think you are, if you are able to have food, shelter and be left the fk alone to the extent you wish. I avoid crowds, myself since retirement, when I can. Except for family vacations, most of my pastimes and hobbies are outdoors and rarely include more than one or two other people, outside the family.

Forum List

Back