Hydroponic marijuana

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Anyone set up a hydroponic system?

We're at the very beginning while we will be growing weed, will probably also grow veggies.

Any advice?

I have never done hydro.

you have a garden------I used to live in THE GARDEN state----a handful of soil from a field GREW STUFF on the window sill ----now I am urbanized, gardenless and soil compromised. -----hydroponics takes time and special solutions and lights DIRT IS BETTER ----
btw----marijuana STINKS. I had tenants---it took years to evict them----the neighbors thanked me

I've grown in dirt, easy and successful and may yet go that way. We live way out on the other side of nowhere so could grow outside but the law here says plants can't be in plain sight. Could build outdoor enclosure but would rather make this easy - so, inside with grow lights. We've got the perfect building so just deciding how we want to set it up.

Thanks for the offer Mr Clean but we've got the quality control testing pretty well covered. actually, I've never enjoyed getting high. Don't like drinking to drunkenness either. Would rather cook with it.

We're at the very beginning while we will be growing weed, will probably also grow veggies.

Any advice?
Ever grown weed before? If not, I suggest start with some auto flowering plants and around the clock light.
But you asked about hydroponic and I say no. Haven't myself.

Any advice?
Ever grown weed before? If not, I suggest start with some auto flowering plants and around the clock light.
But you asked about hydroponic and I say no. Haven't myself.

Yes and used 24/7 light.

Now I'm reading that's not the best way.

Its been since the early 80s since I grew weed so I feel like I'm starting fresh and looking to learn.

Thank for your input.

hydro uses a ton of chemicals....go with dirt..harder and more complex but safer.. for dirt you need a lot of products....but they are safe...hell i know growers who use flea bombs inside tents...wtf....for spider mites

Kinda strange that you can go to jail for possession of an alcohol still but you can have a marijuana factory in your garage.

hydro uses a ton of chemicals....go with dirt..harder and more complex but safer.. for dirt you need a lot of products....but they are safe...hell i know growers who use flea bombs inside tents...wtf....for spider mites

Exactly what we're thinking but that's funny about the flea bomb. I'll have to remember that.

Forum List

Back