Hybrid human chicken embryos half human half chicken abomination created in US lab

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Until now, scientists have been unable to answer how certain cells in a developing embryo decide to become muscles or limbs, while others become bones and nerves.

But now researchers led by Dr Ali Brivanlou, from Rockefeller University in New York, have achieved the unimaginable in a shock experiment.

By grafting petri dish-grown human cells onto the embryo of a chicken the scientists were for the first time ever able to observe how cells organise themselves.
Hybrid human chicken embryos: HALF HUMAN – HALF CHICKEN abomination created in US lab

What's hysterical are the people who live in a box on on their own planet have no idea what experiments are being done out there. The zombies think it's a ll a conspiracy which is really pathetic.

Human/animal hybrids are more common than you think.
Donald_Trump_Winning_Temperament.jpg

Some of the comments are pretty funny! :D

• I am totally against this kind of research, if only one the grounds that we already have enough people exhibiting the characteristics of chickens. We call them 'remoaners'.
    51 Likes

• DrSmith
    18h
    Marvel comics have already sold the concept to Hollywood. Watch out for "Chicken-Man" coming to a cinema in 2019. Never mind radio-active spider bites, this is the first superhero created in a lab. Watch out criminals - PECK! - SQUAK - CROW - it's Chicken-Man slinging anti-criminal eggs from his utility belt. Tom Cruise has expressed interest in the main role.

Where is PETA to protect these poor chickens from macabre experimentation? They mention something in the article about it helping them to observe how deformities develop, so I guess if it could lead to helping people with deformities that would be a good thing. I don't know though. It is pretty strange and oddly disturbing to think of a chicken-human hybrid embryo though. I just find it funny that PETA would probably protest the mistreatment of the chicken embryo while ignoring the human counterpart. :D Lol.

No telling what monsters are hidden away in deep bunkers by crazy scientists.

Forum List

Back