Hutchinson's bombshell Jan. 6 testimony sways legal experts and conservative media

It doesnt seem to rise at all in trumpworld.

And yet we are far better off than whiney little fascist pig you.

We have already figured out she was lying, as has 90% of the humans. That leaves retards, like you, and fascists....also you, to try and prop up the theatre.

Orwell is looking at you from his grave with a wry smile.

The more info that comes out and it seems that only the Jap snipers still believe in Trump. These people are traitors.
She lied trump was never in the beast. He arrived in the presidential SUV. The beast is the limo.

Its not aimed at racist trash like yourself. Its hitting home with educated Americans.

No, it isn't you retarded twat. Educated Americans are saying to themselves "holy shit! This is just like the show trials they held in Moscow! What the hell has happened to the Democrat party, they have gone full on fascist!"

Right, so what's the opposition?

Unless you're saying there's no opposition to this country's hard shift to the far right over the last 5 decades or so.

That I'd agree with.

When are the actual WITNESSES be allowed by the J6 committee to openly testify under oath?

It has been 4 days now.......

John Bolton has just told Britain that Trump will not even get the GOP nomination.

Hey ASSQUACK: Do you have any idea that Bolton is no one, has no idea and even less of a say in the GOP nominee?

Put another way: Had Bolton said Trump was the 24 nominee guaranteed, you would have IGNORED the comment dismissing it as right wing misinformation, lies and propaganda.

Now, GO SUCK A LIME!

When are the actual WITNESSES be allowed by the J6 committee to openly testify under oath?

It has been 4 days now.......
I have an open question for Liz.

When you were prepping Ms. Hutchinson why did you not check the veracity of her story? That process is the very basic part of any investigation. You obviously did not vet this woman. Within 7 hours, all of this woman's testimony had been firmly shown false. A five-minute phone call to the Secret Service would have laid her stories lies.

There are just two reason you would not do this.

1. You knew the stories were false, but it was what you wanted to purvey to the American citizens. This means you Suborned Perjury as a committee member by a witness you knew to be lying.

or.

2. You allowed your hatred and bias to cloud your judgment making your placement on the committee an irresponsible act and your inability to be impartial, the reason this committee is partisan and unable/unwilling to do a proper investigation.

So, which is it Ms. Cheney? I am leaning towards answer 1.. but it could be a little of both.

A very disappointed Wyoming Republican.

I have an open question for Liz.

When you were prepping Ms. Hutchinson why did you not check the veracity of her story? That process is the very basic part of any investigation. You obviously did not vet this woman. Within 7 hours, all of this woman's testimony had been firmly shown false. A five-minute phone call to the Secret Service would have laid her stories lies.

There are just two reason you would not do this.

1. You knew the stories were false, but it was what you wanted to purvey to the American citizens. This means you Suborned Perjury as a committee member by a witness you knew to be lying.

or.

2. You allowed your hatred and bias to cloud your judgment making your placement on the committee an irresponsible act and your inability to be impartial, the reason this committee is partisan and unable/unwilling to do a proper investigation.

So, which is it Ms. Cheney? I am leaning towards answer 1.. but it could be a little of both.

A very disappointed Wyoming Republican.

LOLOL

Here in reality, none of her testimony has been proven to be false.

Firsthand witness's vs third hand hearsay... Not even a fair fight... Believe the crap you have been force feed with a wrist rocket...

Call it whatever makes you feel good; still, not a word was proven false. Not yet, anyway.

It's already been done. But you ignore it because you are a paid political whore.

LOLOL

I knew you couldn't.

tenor.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back