Hussein Declares WAR on Netanyahu

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
RIGHT BEHIND YOU
Just days after the Obama White House accused House Speaker John Boehner of “breaking protocol” by inviting Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to address a joint session of Congress, a team of up to five Obama campaign operatives has reportedly arrived in Israel to lead a campaign to defeat the Israeli Prime Minister in upcoming national elections scheduled for March 17.

Obama-vs.-Netanyahu.jpg

The anti-Netanyahu, left wing Israeli newspaper Haaretz reports a group called “One Voice,” reportedly funded by American donors, is paying for the Obama campaign team. That group is reportedly being led by Obama’s 2012 field director Jeremy Bird.

Obama Campaign Team Arrives in Israel to Defeat Netanyahu in March Elections - Breitbart

Personally I hope he gets re-elected, that way we can watch him better.

Well if Congress can slap Oblama with a
Netanyahu fish,,

Then Oblama can slap ol' Netan with a campaign organization fish...fish being subversive and disruptive..

Kinda how the right cries about poor etiquette and protocol on Oblama, but are silent when the GOP does it to Oblama......

From Obama's action on his Foreign policy and this thing with Netanyahu.

Obama was bought and paid for by Foreigners and they are Muslims, Iran, etc

We are going to PAY DEARLY for this. thanks you all who voted for this

Defend his country, he is the aggressor. Remember they believe in preemptive war. That is offensive.

Who lands the first blow usually wins....why do you hate Jews....lose your wedding ring to a pawn shop?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Who said anything about Jews and no still got my wedding ring.
watch out,,,he's into you......
At least he didn't lay bricks for 37 years.

Ma always said a lady would kill that ladykiller.

Defend his country, he is the aggressor. Remember they believe in preemptive war. That is offensive.

Who lands the first blow usually wins....why do you hate Jews....lose your wedding ring to a pawn shop?
huh_zps297f809f.png

It didn't happen that way in the book, stage play or movie.....

huh_zps297f809f.png

It didn't happen that way in the book, stage play or movie.....
You ain't read the book.

I've seen some first drafts; just wait until my bro gets published.

Be cool, you might get mentioned.

As usual RWs side against their own country.
Your country being ISIL, Hamas, Hezbollah et al!
Apparently so.

Muslim Brotherhood-Aligned Leaders Hosted at State Department Washington Free Beacon

The State Department hosted a delegation of Muslim Brotherhood-aligned leaders this week for a meeting about their ongoing efforts to oppose the current government of President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi of Egypt, who rose to power following the overthrow of Mohamed Morsi, an ally of the Brotherhood, in 2013.

Forum List

Back